Chapter 20

The Hard Struggle With A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

It was finally the next day or as Amber thinks of it, the last day where she will ever have social interactions with her friends, family and her one love.

All the friends were in a private airplane travelling to Japan.

And of course the airplane belonged to Jackie.

 

Made you thought it was Amber right? XD

 

The friends were having fun playing poker, sitting and chilling around the plane and just spending time with their love ones while the elder had watched in joy.

“Now this is a nice sight to see Poi.”

Poi nods and enjoys his tea.

“Yes of course boss. Seeing Young master happy is always a joy for all of us.”

The elder chuckles.

“You know I’m no longer going to be your Boss Poi.” The male nods.

“Yes I know but, I will always recognize you as my Boss. My father has always told me to do that for you.” The elder smiles.

“Having both you and your father help me was wonderful. You two are exactly the same besides the humour. Your father’s jokes were really weird.” They both laugh.

“Grandma Liu…” A feminine voice said.

Krystal’s POV

“Yes my child?”

I sit beside her hand hug her arm.

“I’m really bored and Suli keeps bothering me.”

She chuckles at me.

“And what do you want Grandma Liu to do, hm?” I sigh.

“Can’t you like tell Suli to stop bothering me?”

She chuckles again.

“Grandma Liu can’t even get up, how do you expect me to stop Suli?”

I had introduced all our friends to Grandma Liu earlier on in the morning. I can see that she felt comfortable with them already.

She’s not as scary as I thought she would be.

Now that I am mentioning this, she’s probably like your typical Grandma.

She just loves children.

“Oh yeah Grandma Liu I have another question.”

She combs my hair back with her left hand.

“Sure.”

I close my eyes feeling satisfied with her combing my hair.

“Have you always hated the Kwons?”

She stops combing my hair.

I open my eyes and look at her.

Since Yuri unnie is literally sitting behind her and Grandma Liu likes me, I should ask this question.

“Honestly, in the beginning no. I’ve seen Yiyun’s and Yuri’s father grow up in front of my eyes. When the car crash came and Yuri’s father had taken Yiyun away, I for some reason didn’t understand. But now that I see what had happened, what they did was way better than what I did to Yiyun.” We look over and see Amber trying hard to concentrate on the game.

She looks over back at us and smiles.

“As a grandmother, I cannot believe that I had locked my grandchild into a room, and not allow her to leave.”

I lean against her.

“I think Yiyun has already forgiven you. You can probably tell that yourself from her eyes.” I said.

“Yes, she is indeed my son’s child. Always forgiving whenever anything happens.” I nod in agreement.

“And about the Kwons. I really just want to apologize to them.”

“Apology accepted.” Yuri unnie said.

Grandma Liu and I turn around.

Yuri gets up with Jessica unnie and joins us.

Yuri unnie removes the thing from her ear.

“Apology accepted Grandma Liu.”

I hear Grandma Liu gasp.

“All this time,-“

“Yes, it’s me, Yuri. I kind of thought you would have found out since my name was Yurio...”

Grandma Liu chuckles.

“Well I would have but, this brain isn’t as clever as it was before.”

We all laugh.

“Well, I am sorry for what I have made you go through.”

Yuri nods and brings out her phone. It had a person on the screen.

“Auntie Liu!”

Grandma Liu gasps again.

“Jake! Oh my goodness.”

Yuri handed her the phone and she took it happily.

I decided to get up and let her have some privacy.

I then go to Amber and sit on her lap. I snuggle close to her.

“Wait babe, I’m going to beat Minho and Jonghyun.” She starts moving to stop me.

“Ha! I’m going to win this, keep going Krys!” Minho Oppa said.

“Min! Are you done yet, I’m bored now!” Suli sits on top of Minho Oppa.

I silently giggle.

“I can’t play with Key Oppa, he’s too boring!” I see Minho oppa struggling to see his cards.

I look over at Jonghyun Oppa and see him concentrating.

“Not going to say anything Oppa?” I asked him.

He shakes his head.

He turns his body over to the right and Key sits on his lap.

“Hey, it’s not my fault you’re not into fashion.”

“Babe can you get up for a second?” Amber asked.

I nod and get up.

She puts her hands down and then signals me to come back. I sit on her lap and lean against her. She holds my waist with her right arm and opens her cards with her left hand.

“Royal Flush.” She said.

She then hugs me closer. I move so that I would be sitting in front of her. She snuggles closer and breathes on my neck.

“YAH! DON’T DO THAT!” Jessica yelled.

“Sorry.” Amber mumbles

I go back to my original position crossing my arms and pouting.

Amber holds my waist and breathes on my neck.

 

Oh, this feels so calming…

 

I heard Jonghyun and Minho Oppa arguing but I didn’t care really. I just like the feeling of Amber breathing steadily on my neck.

But then she stops and looks over at my shoulder.

“You guys owe Krystal two boxes of mangos and don’t get me started about mango pudding.” Amber said.

Mmmm, mango pudding…

I my lips as I imagine the taste of the wonderfulness of mango pudding.

“Attention passengers of Jet-0688 this is Captain Kim Taeyeon we will be landing in half an hour, please use the washrooms and take your seats. Again, we will be landing in half an hour.”

“Do you need to use the washroom babe?” Amber asked me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter