Chapter 8

The Hard Struggle With A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

“How about we try going out?” I asked.

HOLY GOODNESS. I DID NOT JUST TRY THAT. AND AMBER LIU, YOU NEVER DATED BEFORE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

At least you listened to your unnie.

I just faced the road nervous as hell.

“If you don’t want to it’s f-“

“Sure, let’s try it.” Girl said what?

I did a quick glance.

“Really?” I turn into the grocery store parking lot.

“Why not? We know each other really well, there isn’t any secrets between us and maybe we can solve why I was jealous.” I smirk.

“Great. But I have to warn you, I have never and I mean never asked a girl out before. I know I like girls but I just never had the guts to do so. And apparently and this is from Yuri unnie, she said I’m pretty dense and would be surprised if I had a girlfriend.” I finally find a parking space as I hear her giggle.

“Then I guess were on the same page. Not the dense part tho.” I park the car and put the car into parking.

I look over and raise my eyebrow. This princess was never asked out? What world is this girl living in?

“I was really cold and never wanted to be friends with anyone besides Min or Suli.” I chuckle as she read my mind.

“I’m guessing guys did try to ask you out but you never really cared did you?” She nods.

Typical Princess.

I laughed at her.

“Then what about you? Why didn’t you date any girls.” I put my hands behind my back.

“I was too focused on basketball to really care about dating.” She giggles.

“Oh here.” I take the watch and give it to her.

“Yuri unnie said you have to wear this.” She takes it happily.

“You unnie is so lucky white is in style.” I chuckle.

We both take off our seatbelts.

“Master Liu and Princess Jung please visit over to the trunk.” We both looked at the t.v. screen and nod. I open the trunk and we exit the car.

We exit the car and go to the trunk.

“Since you picked a farther parking lot I can talk.” Rick said and I nod.

“You have your ID card right?” He asked. I took out my wallet and showed my ID.

“No I meant for the agency.” I bring out my keychain from my short pocket and show the card.

“Good. Now I have the available weapons for you; a Taser, 657 Mountain Gun, Desert Eagle, 9mm pistol.”

“I’ll take the Desert Eagle.”

“As you wish. Please put the belt on your abdomen and put the gun in the designated spot.” I nod.

I pull my sweater up with my tank top and put the belt on. Turn the belt to my left rib area and put the Desert Eagle.

“And Princess Jung I suggest you keep a pocket knife on you as well. I hav-“

“Just give me the one that no one would suspect.”

“Yes Princess Jung. This is a pen.” Rick apparently has hands.

He hands the pen to Krystal who just takes it.

“This pen does include a knife of you pull out its attachment.”

I take the pen from her and pull out the attachment.

“Yes it is a very small knife or a sewing pin but once it is pushed onto a human skin and goes through its blood stream, their done for.”

“So basically a poisonous sewing pic.”

“Exactly Master. This pen also includes flying pics. If you press on where you would usually press for the pen to come out, pics come out instead.”

I face the pen somewhere not close to us and press the tip.

A pin flies out at a pretty far distance.

“This one is nice.”

Krystal snatched the pen back.

“Yes it is Master. Also it has a hand senses it won’t warn who takes the pen but, if the wrong person presses the tip. The sewing pic will hit their thumb or whatever finger they used and they would be done for.”  

“Alright thanks Rick. I think we should head in.”

“You’re welcome master.”

“If there is an emergency please press the crown two times and I’ll there as fast as I can.” I nod with Krystal following me.

I grab a sweater from the trunk and give it to Krystal.

“Yiyun, it’s not winter.” I close the trunk.

“I know but its winter in there.” I point at the grocery store.

She rolls her eyes and walks away. I chuckle and put the sweater on my shoulder.

I get a cart and as we walk in I shiver a bit due to the air conditioning and guess what?

I look over and see Krystal glaring at me. I laugh as she takes my sweater and puts it on. I push the cart and start finding some food. I pick up some good apples, oranges, bananas and pears. I also grab some potatoes.

I grab some lettuce and broccoli.

I scratch my chin thinking that I forgot something. Krystal comes back with a box of mangos. I look at her and see her pouting at me.

“I’m not helping you eat that. Just saying.” She nods happily.

We walk to the meat section and I get pork ribs, chicken wings and some minced meat.

“Can we get beef?” She asked. I nod. She goes over to the freezer and takes frozen beef steaks, frozen steak and some other beef that are available frozen.

“Okay, this is way too much.” I see the cart had been over crowded with beef.

“Please Yiyun.” I saw her pout. I sigh.

“Just put away a few, it’s not like it’s the last day at the grocery store.” She stomps her foot and puts away some of the meat.

After she put away some of the frozen beef, I remember what I had forgotten.

“Ah, need some pickles.” I mumbled.

“Ew.” I look at Krystal and see her disgusted. I hold her wrist and push the cart.

“Don’t worry, there for me.” Once we arrive at the row with pickles, I let go of Krystal and I took a jar with the garlic flavour.

After we go into the snack section and I grab a few bags of chips and candy. I see Krystal didn’t even touch anything.

“You don’t like junk food?” I asked. She shakes her head.

“I’m on a diet.” There was a silence.

After a few minutes I started laughing at her.

“T-then I guess you won’t be eating the dinner I’ll be making.” I said. She came closer and looked up at me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter