Chapter 15

The Hard Struggle With A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal’s POV

“Okay ladies great job this set. Don’t go too overboard as we are in the lead. But at the same time, I expect you to not let your back down alright?” Tiffany unnie said.

Yeah, I know what you’re thinking.

Why is the doctor’s assistant a coach?

Well it’s simple.

It’s the only way someone is watching over me and for Tiffany unnie to look after me will make her job easier considering that she apparently does nothing in the doctor’s office. My sister said that Taeyeon unnie handles everything and if she needs Tiffany unnie then it means her life is in danger.

No pun intended.

*WHISTLE BLOWS*

I flinch.

“Okay ladies, here are the positions again.” We all crowd Tiffany unnie’s clipboard.

“We’ll have captain start serving.”

*WHISTLE BLOWS AGAIN.*

“Okay ladies, to your position.” I nod.

The 7 of us run to our positions as the referee checks on both teams I look at the bleachers and then my eyes land on my sister. She had a sad smile and shook her head telling me that Amber hasn’t arrived yet.

*WHISTLE BLOWS AGAIN*

I sigh and stand behind the wing spiker.

Amber’s POV

I look at my watch again.

7:00 PM

They should be in the middle of the second set.

“Young Ma-“I get out of the car and run into the school.

Once I enter I sprint to the gym. I saw a light and had rushed in. I spot Jessica unnie. I walk over and tap her shoulder. She turns around and her eyes widen. I give her a sincere smile. She pulls me in for a hug. I hug her back.

“I’m so glad you’re safe.” I chuckle.

“Of course, my sister is there with me.” She giggles.

I let’s go and then looks at me weirdly.

“What’s with the pin up?”

“Huh?” I look down and realize I was still in my suit.

I sigh.

“I had to attend some stupid meeting. It was awful. Too many old men.” I give her a disgusted face.

“Alright, why don’t you go to your friends on the other side?” I shake my head.

“I’m wearing a suit. There totally going to make fun of me.” She giggles again.

“Silly, your uniform is a suit.” I shake my head again.

“But this-“I point to my suit.

“Is an actual suit.”

*WHISTLE BLOWS*

Jessica unnie and I look down.

“THE GIRLS HAVE DONE IT! THEY HAVE WON THE SEMI FINALS! LET ME REPEAT, THEY HAVE WON THE SEMI FINALS! GIVE THE GIRLS A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!” The announcer said.

Jessica unnie and I look at each other. We then join everyone and scream. I see the lean gather up and carry Tiffany unnie. Jessica unnie and I laugh.

“Oh yeah, where’s Yuri unnie?” I asked.

“Your father called her in to attend a meeting with another company for him since he’s out of Korea currently.” I nod.

I hear the gym had cooled down from everyone’s screaming.

“Why don’t you go to my sister, I’ll be with Tiffany unnie.” I nod.

I go down the stairs walking towards the team. I put on my sunglasses so no one would recognize me. I walk down but when I was at least 2 metres from Krystal. I saw a guy walk near her and hand her a water bottle.

I stop walking and look at them.

She happily accepts the water bottle and talks to the guy.

I think I should leave her.

I also think it’s best if she finds a person quick.

And it seems like the timing is right considering what my sister told me…

 

“Due to her current condition, I can bet straight out that she would most likely pass away after your semester at school ends” Jackie said.

I tighten my grip on my leg.

“Okay so?” I asked.

She sighs.

“As soon as she is gone I plan on making you the face of the clan while I start stopping the deals of drugs with other clans and propose that we are going to sell weapons instead.” I nod.

“That’s not bad, we just need a permit if I maybe correct?” She nods.

“You’re going to get the permit. Since I am practically ‘dead’ there’s no way that I can get the permit.” I nod again.

“Of course. As long as we stop the drug dealing I’m fine.”

“Alright but, what we do in the current company may be illegal as well because we need to make money.”

“I understand.”

“After that old hag passes away, we can all disappear so we don’t get in even more trouble okay Am? Just you, me and Lennard. Just like before.” I smile and nod.

She rubs my head.

“That’s my girl.”

 

Back to reality. I turn around to only be blocked by a body.

“Yiyun, don’t start now.” It was Minho.

I sigh.

“Don’t worry. You know I can’t do that.”

Not as of now.

I still have a few months left.

I’ll be starting soon.

He rubs my head.”

“Oh yeah, why are you in a suit anyways?” I sigh.

“Some stupid meetings with other clans. It was stupid.” I fix my suit.

He sighs.

And I of course know why. I straight up told him a lie and he knows it.

It wasn’t stupid, it was pretty useful and I got all of the information I need for the future.

I wanna say I’m sorry but just can’t.

“Hyung!” I look to the right and see her running to me.

Once she gets to me she hugs my arm.

“Thank goodness you’re safe. You have no idea how worried Soojung was.”

I smile and rub her head.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah, she faked being sick and Min and I took her to Taeyeon unnie to ask about you.” I chuckle.

“Well it’s alright. Your hyung is alright okay?” She nods happily.

*Bzz* *Bzz*

I let go of her arm and answer my phone.

“Kwon speaking.”

“Young master, boss has been wants to see you now.”

“Give me a minute.” I look at the two and point at my phone.

They nod.

I walk up the stairs and leave the gym.

“Can she not wait until tomorrow?” I asked.

I hear the guy sigh.

“Ask her, I don’t have school tomorrow anyways.”

“Okay give me a moment.” I leave the school and sit down on a random bench.

“Young Master?”

“Yes?” I quickly reply.

“She said yes.”

“Okay, I’ll have my sister and Lennard with me, no complaints.”

“Yes Young Master.” I end the call.

I my jacket and throw it down on the ground to take out my anger. I repeatedly step on it.

“Stupid hag.” I mumble.

I stomp on it again.

“Stupid drug addict family.”

I kick the jacket and it flies and lands on a tree.

I run and bring my fist up, aiming at the tree.

Stop!

I froze when I was near the tree.

You don’t want her asking about your hand.

Excuse me? Oh my goodness am I talking to myself?

If you want the secret safe then don’t hurt yourself. You can’t hurt Krystal.

I sigh and rub my head frustrated. I loosen my tie to reduce the pressure I’m feeling but it doesn’t stop.

I pick up the stupid jacket and dust off the dirt and fix my tie. I put on my jacket and walk back into the school. I walk int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter