Chapter 5

The Hard Struggle With A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

I felt my heart thumping.

“She should be alright, this isn’t a regular hospital where some things aren’t available.”

That weird voice caused me to immediately open my eyes and jump up wherever I am, I bring out my arms out for defense. I look around and see two females looking at me weirdly. I realized it was Yuri and Taeyoen unnie. I immediately got off the bed.

“How you feeling Yun?” Yuri unnie asked. I stretch, jump up high and punch but feel no pain.

“Alright, I feel like my shoulder has healed after so many years.” I roll my shoulders back.

“Well of course, Taeyeon managed to do some stuff to heal your shoulder again.” I bow to her as thanks.

Actually Taeyeon unnie has been checking up on my conditions so I would be ready for the Olympics.

“Thank you very much. I feel like a new person.” She nods.

“It’s alright, it didn’t take me that long anyways.” Yuri unnie threw me some clothes.

“Get dressed, my father wants to talk to you.” I nod.

Both of them leave the room. I get changed into a collar shirt, dress pants and dress shoes. I see a mirror and check out myself. I then realized that they cut my hair. I comb through it.

“Not bad, I should have gotten a haircut sooner.” I tuck in my shirt and put my belt on. I walk out and was thrown another piece of clothing.

“Put that jacket on, there’s a tie included in the pocket.” Taeyeon unnie said.

I nod and put the jacket on and attach the tie. I button up the jacket. We arrive at two big double doors. It opens revealing umma, appa, Sunny unnie, Mr. Jung and his daughters and another female. I sit down on the chair in front of Appa with everyone behind me.

“Yiyun, I need to tell you the truth about your family.” My face darken.

“Omma-“

“What your mother told you was not everything you need to know and this will be news for Mr. Jung as well.” I sigh and cross my arms.

“Fine…”

“Good. Let me start by asking, what occupation did your mother, father and sister do?” I tap on my arm and raise my eyebrow.

“My father was a businessman, mom opened a bakery with Jackie supporting her.” The room suddenly gotten quiet.

“Y-your father was a druglord and your mother and sister were handling the drugs your father sold.” My eyes widen.

“I-I don’t understand, none of my family members look like gangsters, and they didn’t have a stinky smell.”

“They could remove those smells and gangsters don’t always have to look ghetto.” I nod in agreement.

“Your family, the Liu’s have a history of handling, dealing and stealing drugs. They are like the Mexican cartels. Well maybe bigger as of now.” I squint my eyes.

“That’s why I told you about your last name last night.” Yuri unnie said. I sigh.

“Okay so, my family was in the drug industry. What does it have to do with me?”

“Your grand-“

“I don’t want to hear about her.” I looked away.

“Yiyun, don’t make this harder for your Appa.” Umma came up and sat beside me. She rubbed my cheeks.

“Well-“

“We all know what happened in those 3 days.” My eyes widen and I grip on the edge of my chair.

“Then why could you not save me?” Appa sighed.

“We tried. We really did but your grandmother found out. So we had to think of another plan. You were not kicked out, it was more like we were kidnapping you.” I release my grip.

“Your Yuri unnie kidnapped you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter