Chapter 13

The Hard Struggle With A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

I had finished my workout regime, took a shower and change into my uniform. After I quickly wash my face to remove anything else I had on my face.

I then walked out to and head to my class.

“Yo Kwon!” I turn around and it was Moonbyul unnie. I bow to her.

“Good morning captain.” She chuckles.

“At least you dropped the unnie. You do know that you’re older than me right?” I nod.

“Yeah but you enrolled to the university a year earlier than me.” She wraps her arm around my shoulder and we start walking.

“Oh, you going to the game tonight?” She changes the topic. I nod again.

“Yeah, I’m gonna be supporting Krystal as usual. I’m guessing your supporting Solar unnie?” She nods.

“Oh, I heard there’s a new kid coming in.” I nod.

“I also heard he was going to be in your class?” We reach to my class.

“Yeah, I’m wondering why the new kids always come into my class. Theirs already 25 people!” She chuckles.

“Well good luck with that. If want to find me, the whole team will be chilling at gym 1 preparing for the game tonight. You don’t have to come. I’ve already forced some kids already.” I laugh. She pats my back and walks away.

I open the door and see the tables we’re formed in a line. I follow the path still confused. The path led to my desk. I then raise my eyebrows.

There were little cheese cakes stacked into a pyramid. I scratch my head.

“Why is there cake on my desk?” I mumbled. I saw a note on the side.

Happy birthday Amber! – Minho

Happy birthday Hyung! – Sulli

Happy birthday Stupid, sorry I didn’t work out with you this morning. :P – Krystal

I sigh. I knew she was awake but I never knew that she and the two would surprise me. Looks like being mad at her was a bad idea.

I hit my forehead hard.

How can I forget my own birthday?

The slap had a big echo.

“OMG! Don’t hit yourself so hard!” I let go and turn around.

Krystal comes running in the class. She checks my face and sighs.

“Sorry I got mad this morning.” She shakes her head.

“I should be as well. I felt like I took advantage of you.” I rub her head and smile at her.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIYUN!!!” I look at the door and see the whole class come in. But then I chuckle as I see the basketball team come in.

“You guys didn’t have to do this. Especially you three.” I look at Minho, Sulli and Krystal.

“Then what can we do? The girls’ volleyball team has a game today. If they didn’t I would force you to come out to celebrate.” Moonbyul said. Everyone laughs at her.

“Yun come over and make a wish.” Minho said. I sit down on my chair and face the pyramid shape. I close my eyes.

I just wish the ones I love will forever be safe.

I blow out the candles.

Everyone yells and screams in happiness.

I chuckle at everyone.

“So babe what did you wish for?” I look down at Krystal.

“If I told you, wouldn’t the wish not come true?” She hugs my arm.

“Touché.” I chuckle again.

“Okay every take a cake.” I said. Everyone takes one. I take one and eat it.

Mm! Cheesecake!

“Oh damn this taste good!” Seulgi said. I nod in agreement.

“Well sweets are my specialty.” Minho said.

Everyone laughs at him and Sulli hits his head.

“Hey shouldn’t you give your girlfriend a kiss for-"

The door opens with our homeroom teacher Mr. Song coming in.

“What’s all this?” He asked. Moonbyul pulls me up.

“It’s Yiyun’s birthday!” She said excitedly. Everyone screams. I scratch my head nervously.

“Well happy birthday to you Ms. Kwon. I am sorry to ruin this moment but as of 5 minutes, class will start and I want my desks fixed.” My teammates run out of the class in panic.

I walked to the nearest desk to fix it and help everyone fix the class as it was before. After we finish we sit back down facing Mr. Song.

“As you all know, we have a new student. Mr. Liu please come in.” Krystal holds my hand. I look over and she smiles sincerely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter