Chapter 6

The Hard Struggle With A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FEW WEEKS LATER….

Amber’s POV

“Why do I need to go to university?” I complained.

I kept on trying to put the tie on. This one is more difficult than the Snap-On I had on when I met with appa a few weeks ago.

I sigh as the door opens revealing Krystal, Minho and Suli. I turn around and they started laughing at me. I raise my eyebrow.

“What?” Suli comes to me.

“Hyung, you can do what everyone can’t do but the only simple thing you can’t do is tie a tie?” I nervously laugh while scratching my not itchy neck.

She reaches for my tie when her hand was swatted away.

“Deal with your boyfriend, let me deal with her.” Suli pouted at me while I mouth her ‘sorry.’

She stomped her foot and went to Minho complaining about Krystal. I laugh as Minho tries to calm her down but ultimately fails. He looks at me but I shrug my shoulders because I don’t know what to do.

“Lift your head and hold this.” Krystal said.

She hands me my tie and I lift my head facing the ceiling. I feel her hand touch my neck as she goes to pull up my collar.

“Tie.” I give her the tie. She puts the tie around my neck and pulls my collar down.

“You can put your head back down.” I put my head down facing Krystal.

I notice that she was trying to avoid eye contact but I couldn’t help staring. Five years has actually done her very well. But, I suddenly remembered when I revealed Krystal about my dream a few days ago…

FLASHBACK

Krystal was sitting down on the couch watching t.v. as I joined her. I was hanging at her apartment after my lessons at headquarters. I still have to look after her so, I would just sleep over at her apartment or she would come over to my house (no, I did not move from Yuri unnie’s house,) and sleepover. Since we were comfortable with each other I didn’t have to be formal with her unless her father or my appa would be with us. We weren’t like her unnie and Yuri unnie who have a sticky relationship.

“Hey Princess I got a question.”

“And I have an answer.” I roll my eyes and get up.

“Fine then I’ll just ask Yuri unnie.” I then was pulled down by her. She sat on my stomach so then I wouldn’t move.

“Sorry, I was being sarcastic. Now what’s the question?” I slowly nod and pull myself up with her on my lap. I saw her surprised face. She thinks she’s stronger than me?

“In my dreams where it was us when we were younger, there was another boy. He was bothering you a lot.” She giggles.

“Oh you mean Minho oppa?” She said excitedly. I raise my eyebrow.

“Oh yeah, maybe it was him. D-do you guys still talk to each other?” She nods excitedly. I look to the side.

“A-a-are you two like, uh……” She giggles again.

“Dating?” I nod.

“No we aren’t. He is actually dating my best friend, Suli. You know one of the trainees for gymnastics I was talking about.” I look at her and sigh.

“That’s good.” She raises her eyebrows and comes closer to me. My eyes widen and I blush. I-I haven’t ever been that close to another person that isn’t a family member before.

“Were you jealous?” I shake my head.

“N-o. I was just thinking if you guys were, I would need to lecture him first.” She hugs me and I flinch. Hopefully she doesn’t hear my heartbeat.

“That’s sweet.” I smile and rub her head.

END OF FLASHBACK.

“Hyung!” I look at Suli.

“Yeah?”

Yes, she calls me ‘hyung’ because she was uncomfortable calling me ‘unnie.’ I cringed when she tried to call me ‘unnie.’ I silently shiver at the thought of that.

“Don’t worry you can fantasize about my sister-in-law later.” I turn around and saw Yuri unnie?

She and Jessica unnie are actually in a relationship. I think they were dating for about a year and to my surprise Mr. Jung didn’t mind. He seems like a very open man. I still can’t believe she didn’t even tell me a thing.

Yuri enters handing Minho and I bags with a wallet.

“Here’s your bag, it contains the jacket of the university, the uniform and other clothes that has the school name on it. The wallet includes your student cards and a knife. Suli’s and Krystal’s student cards are also included. ” I nod and put the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter