Chapter 10

The Hard Struggle With A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE NEXT DAY…..

6:00 A.M.

Amber’s POV

I hear my alarm and turn it off.

I get off of my bed and go over to Krystal’s.

I open her blanket and throw it on my bed. I see her struggling to find it.

“Mm, Amber….” She whined.

“Get up, time for day 1 of training.”

“Ugh, why?” She mumbled.

“If you wanna get into the volleyball team and eat my dinner, I suggest you get up. We both have tryouts this Friday.” I see she gets up.

“Okay, I’m up.” As she stretches her hand forward I grab them both and put then around my neck. This brings her to her knees. I look up at her face closely.

Her amazing eyes,

Her adorable nose,

Her plump lips

And lastly, I brush her hair back and kiss her forehead.

“How are you so perfect?” I asked as I put my arms around her waist.

She giggles.

“Looks must run really well in your family.” I complimented her.

She giggles again.

“And cheesiness must run in your family.” She said.

I chuckle.

“This is what happens when you live with Yuri.”

The room was quiet but, it wasn’t awkward or anything.

It was just us two lovers looking at each other peacefully.

After a while I let go.

“I’ll make us smoothies, why don’t you get ready?” I asked. She nods.

I walk to the kitchen and stretch my body.

After I prepare a healthy banana smoothie for us to drink before we start working out. I get two glass cups and pour out the smoothie for the both of us. I then go to my closet and take off my sweater. I put on my tank top and put back the sweater. I change out of my sweatpants into my basketball shorts.

I then go back to the kitchen. I sit beside Krystal and start drinking the smoothie.

“So what are we going to do?” She asked. I finish the smoothie.

“Well, I was thinking about running in the stadium and then lifting weights.” I get up and wash my cup.

“Oh and what’s your schedule?” I shrug. I turn around lean on the counter.

“I wasn’t able to look at my paper, why don’t you check it out.” She nods and gets up. I take her cup and wash it.

I then walk to my nightstand and sit beside her.

“Oh, we have the same classes.” I scratch my head.

“Cool. Let’s go.” We get up, I grab my keys and head to the front door. I put on my running shoes on and we leave. We walk out of the building and go to the parking lot.

“We’re not going to walk?” She asked. I raise my eyebrow.

“You wanna walk 3 km? The stadium is passes the regular building.” I unlock the car and open the door for her.

“Thank you.” I nod. I close the door and enter the car. I start the car and start driving.

The car was quiet. I wanted to say something but…you know…never talked to a girl I like……..

“Amber…” I flinch.

“Y-yeah.” She puts her hand on my right hand.

I panic and tighten my hand on the steering wheel and the gear shaft.

“Just be normal. Don’t be nervous or tense.” I nod and turn into the parking lot. I park the car and we exit. I lock the car and we start walking.

I then felt something on my hand.

I look down and see her intertwine our hands.

I then look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter