Chapter 14

The Hard Struggle With A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*12:00 PM* (Nearing lunch)

Krystal’s POV

Gone for the day? She didn’t tell me, Sulli or Minho anything. Hmm… something’s going on and I don’t like it.

“Soojung.” Sulli whispered to me.

“H-huh.” I shake my head.

“I’ve been calling you. Is everything alright?” I sigh.

We always have working periods before lunch. It was the time for us to catch up. We also have working periods at the end of the day.

“It’s just Yiyun didn’t tell me anything about her being gone. Did she tell you or Min?” She shakes her head.

I start packing.

“I’m sure she’s alright. Don’t worry.” I held her arm.

“How can I not get worried? Sul…” I whined.

“Hey you ladies heading out this lunch?” I look up and Minho. He was all packed up.

His eyes widen.

“Hey, you alright?” I sigh and finish packing.

*RING!* *RING!*

“I think I’m not feeling well, could you guys accompany me to the nurse’s office?” The two nod.

Time to start acting.

I get my bag and get up. Once we start walking, I stumble. Both Minho and Sulli hold on to my arm.

“Woah, you alright there?” I turn around and smile weakly at Jonghyun.

“She’s not feeling well. We’re heading to the nurse’s office. I told you to have breakfast but nooo, you don’t listen.” Sulli ranted.

“Want us to get you lunches?” Key asked.

“That would be great Key, I’ll pay you back.” Minho said.

Key nods.

We all leave the room with Minho and Sulli supporting me. Once we reached the third floor, we walk a bit faster not wanting to waste time. We enter the office. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie were on their desks busy.

“Before you say a word, I’m already on it.” Taeyeon unnie said.

I stand up properly.

“Thanks you two and thank you Taeyeon unnie.”

“Hey you three come over here, I want to show you something.” Tiffany unnie said.

We walk to her desk. She pops up her hologram computer.

“I found a camera recording this morning, check this out.”

She pulls out a file and double taps it.

 

“Here’s the washroom. Bye.” Amber turn my heels.

“W-wait.” She sighs.

“What?” She start tapping on my foot being impatient with her back facing him.

“You really don’t know who I am?” He whispered.

“Look, I really have no idea who you are. I don’t want to be friends with you and stay away from me or else.”

(Good acting babe!)

The next thing I see are a bunch of men crowding her and the new ‘student’ Lennard, putting a cloth on her face.

“Hurry up and get out of here. Jackie noona is waiting isn’t she?” Lennard said.

“Paper.” They hand him a piece of paper.

(That must have been the fake note.)

After a few moments she was dragged off.

 

“Wait unnie, let me hear something again.” She nods and moves aside. I bring the track back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter