Chapter 2

The Hard Struggle With A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3:30 P.M.

AMBER’S POV

I arrive at the community centre on time and head quickly to the gym. Once I enter, I see they started doing their regular drills.

“Amber!” Mr. Han called me.

He waved over to seek my attention. I jogged to him with my bike, he throws me the keys. I catch and open his office. I put my bike and bag inside. I jog back and he hands me the clipboard. Mr. Han was originally the coach but the kids didn’t like it because they were losing. So when I was just practicing outside for fun the kids ran to me and begged me to be there coach. They said that I was that good so I joined as a compliment. But I haven’t regretted since they have tried their best. Back to what I had to do. I noticed that there was a name missing.

“Where’s Youngmin?” I asked as I started writing the positions. Mr. Han sighed.

“His mother said that he will be late due to his sister’s pageant.” I sigh. I see the opponents come in and the gym starts getting fuller.

“GATHER UP!” I yell. Al he boys surround me and we take a knee accept for Mr. Han. The opponents start their warm-ups.

“Good warm-up captain.” The captain, Sang nods. I bring out my clipboard.

“Alright here are the positions, Sang PG, Kai SF, Sehun SF, Tao C and Kris F.” All of the five nod.

“Now the first quarter is important as it shows our impression with our opponents.” They nod.

“As you know, you 5 are only playing this quarter so if you miss, I expect your next shot to be perfect. Any comments Mr. Han?” We all look over to him and he nods.

“I know you kids strive to win but, remember there is always rules and if you step over that line, don’t expect Coach Amber and I to help.” They all nod. We all get up.

“Alright Airballs, hands in!” I yelled. We all put our hands together.

“AIRBALLS!” We scream. A whistle is blown and the whole gym gets quiet.

“Coach and captain.”

Krystal’s POV

I point at the guy in the gym near the benches.

“He is going to be my bodyguard.” Yuri unnie, my sister’s bodyguard shook her head. I look at her confusingly.

“It’s not he, it’s she who will be your bodyguard.” My jaw drops.

“She looks physically better t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter