Chapter 22 [FINAL CHAPTER]

The Hard Struggle With A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is the long finally(?) sorry my english is horrible right now.

5:00 PM

Author’s POV

It was almost time for the final dinner but the two weren’t even getting ready yet.

Amber, who was traumatized from the recent event a few hours ago was still sitting down facing the window.

Krystal on the other hand was beside Amber leaning her body against her.

“So you’re just going to sit here the entire time and leave after?” Krystal asked.

“Well I kind of want to.” Amber replied.

“You do realize there are guests attending tonight.”

Amber sighs.

“Yeah but grandma isn’t here and they are most likely here for her.”

“But this is your event isn’t it? They will be supporting you in the future.”

“But-“

Krystal gets on Amber’s lap and holds her face.

“Amber.”

Amber sighs again and looks down.

“Whoever is going to be with you in the future is going to be lucky. You have no idea how lucky I am feeling right now.”

Krystal looks down at her surprise because of her sudden sentence. She brings Amber’s face to face her.

“I can’t wait for you?” Amber immediately chuckles sadly.

“You’re willing to wait 5-10 years for me?” Amber saw the hesitation in her eyes.

She comb back Krystal’s hair.

“The Amber you see now isn’t the Amber you will see in the future. So don’t wait. It will not be worth it and I can already read your eyes.”

She bite down on her bottom lip.

“So I can’t wait then?” Amber sighs once again.

“I’m going to be honest here. If you wait I would feel honoured but, you’re ultimately going to waste your time desperately waiting for me. Also remember what my grandma does for business is technically illegal. So, you’re basically going to wait for a criminal.”

“So you’re going to be a criminal, what does it have to do with me?” Amber stops combing her hair.

“Let me remind you Ms. Jung, your father, sister and your whole family have a reputation. Not only in Korea but in other parts of the world as well. Wasn’t there a reason I was your bodyguard?” She pouts at Amber.

“AMBER!” Yuri yelled.

“IN THE LIVING ROOM!” Krystal yells back.

Yuri walks into the room with Jessica.

“Yah, why are you two not changed yet?!” Yuri said desperately.

“And get off of Amber, Krystal!” Jessica yells.

“Unnie what’s your problem?! Do you see me telling you to get off of Yuri unnie when you do that? Hm?!” Krystal retaliates.

Jessica rolls her eyes at the latter.

“Just get ready. You need to arrive first before your guests.”

Krystal nods while Amber had already snuggled back on Krystal.

“Krystal you tell Amber to change, if I tell her, my words will go right out her ear.” Yuri said.

“Also I have made the arrangements you wanted Amber. Jackie and Lennard will be staying in Korea.”

Krystal nods, Amber waves them off and the couple leave there room.

 “Amber, change.” Krystal came out of the washroom with her dress finally on.

Amber finally got off the ground and stretch her arms and back. She felt tired and anxious. They did get news that Grandma Liu was finally with Mr. Kwon but Amber still didn’t feel satisfied.

Amber turned around and her jaw dropped.

“Beautiful.” Amber mumbled. Krystal twirled her dress and then smiled at Amber.

“Thank you. Now, change.” Amber sighs once again. Amber goes to the closet and looks for a suit. She lets out a big sigh.

“Looks like I have to wear this.” She mumbles as she realizes she has one suit left. She takes out the suit that was covered in a black plastic bag with a zipper. She turns around and realizes that Krystal was sitting on the bed.

“Are you going to watch me change?” Amber asked smirking.

Krystal blushes and quickly leaves the room with Amber laughing at her.

 

Amber’s POV

I the plastic bag and take the suit out.

“Never realized I would need to put you on now.” I mumble.

I quickly take off my clothes and put on the suit. I then went to the mirror and looked myself in the mirror. I stretch my neck and roll my shoulders back. I begin to stylize my hair in ways I would usually set them as but that didn’t satisfy me.

“Amber are you done yet?!” Krystal! I could get her advice.

“Hey could you come back, I need your help!” I feel the ground move as she comes back inside.

“Why would you need help-“ I turn around because she didn’t finish her sentence.

I raise my eyebrows at her.

“Help with what?” I asked.

She suddenly squealed.

This caused me to close my eyes tight and cover my ears.

Then I felt my lips were touched.

I open my eyes and see her kiss me.

I release from the kiss which causes her to pout but I pull her body closer to me and kiss her again. We both smile as we keep kissing.

After a while she releases.

“Can you help me now?” I asked breathlessly.

She smiles and nod.

“Great, I want to stylize my hair somehow. Do you know what hairstyle would fit with me?” She moves her nose muscle and then nods.

 

 

“Boss, this way please.” Hani said.

Krystal and I finally arrived at the venue. We were both greeted by the guests that grandma had invited. I had introduced Krystal as my fiancé to let them know that if they try to blackmail me anytime and bring her into the mess, she will be heavily guarded by my staff.

Hani let us to our table. I nod to her as thanks.

I open the chair and she sits down. I then push in the chair for her and peck her in the cheeks. She giggles and pushes me away. We were seated with Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon unnie who came back on time from flying my grandma, Jackie, Lennard and Poi. We were all up on the stage.

I walk up the stand and adjust the microphone.

“Good evening everyone, my name is Amber Yiyun Liu. I am the second youngest grandchild of grandma Liu.” I bow to the crowd.

“Tonight we celebrate the expansion the Liu clan. As you know we will be expanding our business. The location set but we will reveal this information to everyone when we have settled down. So please do enjoy the food and services provided my grandma.” I bow again and head back to my table.

I sit down and make myself comfortable.

“Amber, what’s all this?” Tiffany unnie asked.

She brought up a plastic bag with two things inside.

“That is a plastic bag with a usb and my contact information.”

We were served food by the waiters who handed out plates.

Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“Well duh, even Jessica would know that.” Her comment earned her a glare from Jessica unnie which she ignored.

“Plug the usb into your computer and you will see. The card contains my new phone number I will be using. Don’t try to search the first three numbers and find an area because you won’t find one. I’ll give you my location when I’m ready.” I started eating ignoring all the eyes that were on me.

 

Yuri’s POV

If it wasn’t for Taeyeon who stopped me from getting up to hit Amber, she would definitely be unconscious right now.

This tone of hers is not acceptable. Not tonight for sure.

Taeyeon gestured everyone to eat.

While eating, I kept my glare at Amber the entire time. She knew if she looked up at me she would get it from me.

“Ms. Kwon.” I looked to my right and it was Hani.

“Yes?” She adjusted her tie.

“Uh, um, if you may, could introduce yourself and Ms. Kim to the crowd.” I nod.

I get up and she ushers me to stand and bows and walks down the stage.

I adjust the microphone for myself and cough to the side to adjust my voice as well.

“Uhh, good evening everyone.” Everyone turns their heads towards me.

I gulp.

“My name is Kwon Yuri, I am here because my father, Mr. Kwon could not make it tonight. I and Ms. Kim over there are new investors of the Liu clan.”

I gesture Taeyeon and she stands up and bows at everyone.

Yep, just regular ‘investors’……

We hear everyone clap for us.

“I would also like to thank Grandma Liu who could not make it tonight because of a personal meeting with her other grandchildren. And I would also like to thank Ms. Liu for inviting us tonight.”

I turn around and glare and bow at Amber.

I notice she shudders but she gets up and bows with an expressionless face.

I turn around back to the crowd.

“Again, please enjoy all the services provided. Thank you.”

I bow and get off the stage hearing cheers.

I chuckle and return back to my seat.

I go into my pocket and take out a box of ‘fake’, cigarettes.

And don’t worry, I had already discussed this with Jessica.

I mentally shiver as I remember what had happened.

 

“Come on please babe!” I try to get her to calm down.

“Don’t ‘babe’ me!”

“But-“The bedroom door had already slam right on my face.

I wince as I feel pain on my nose. I massage my nose to stop the pain pumping in.

“Babe, please. I already told you, it’s fake!”

“Fake or not you’re inhaling that thing into you! Does it look like I want a cancerous Yuri in the future?!”

I stop massaging my nose and sigh.

“Appa had this tested! It becomes sugar once you burn it!”

The door opens and I see her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter