Chapter 7

The Hard Struggle With A New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

We settled into the girl’s dorm with me mostly suffering as the amount of suit cases she had. I’m currently sitting on the couch resting my legs and arms. I felt hot so I took off my tie and took off my dress shirt as well. I had already took off my jacket once I reached into the dorm. Krystal was lying on her bed on her phone. The door suddenly opened revealing Jessica and Yuri unnie. I immediately got up and went to the two.

“Let me borrow your girlfriend.” I pulled Jessica unnie into the bathroom without Yuri unnie replying. I close and lock the door.

“What do you want pimp-squeak?” I froze when she called me ‘pimp sqeak.’

“Hey pimp-squeak hurry up!” The 7 year old Jackie said.

“Hey! I’m gonna tell on you! Wait until we are older, I will be super taller than you!” The 4 year old Amber tries to catch up to her older sister.

I smile and turn around.

“It’s been awhile since I was called that.”

She immediately covers noticing where I am referencing her sentence too.

“I’m so sorry Am.” I shake my head.

“It’s alright. I don’t mind you calling me that. It just brings back great memories.” She smiles and rubs my head.

“Okay but what do you want?” She puts her hands on her waist.

I scratch my head and nervously laugh. I explained to her what had happened during the car ride and see that she became serious all of the sudden.

“Okay, I see. Yeah my sister gets jealous easily. Bring her here.” I nod.

I exit the washroom and go to Krystal.

“Your sister wants you in the washroom.” I walked over to the kitchen before she could reply. I sit on the stool joining Yuri unnie.

“Everything alright kiddo?” Yuri unnie asked. I sigh.

“I really don’t know. After what happened in your office she started giving me a cold shoulder.” Unnie closes her phone and looks over at me.

“What did you say in the car?” I rub my hair in frustration.

“I said ‘Why are you mad anyway? It’s not like we’re in a relationship.’ Then all of the sudden the car had gotten colder.” She nods.

“I think the little Jung fancies you.” My jaw dropped. Excuse me?

“What? Even though we had seen each other almost every day, how can she fall for me?” Unnie laughs.

“Did you not hear anyone when you were walking inside the dorm?” I shake my head.

“I just kept mumbling why I had to suffer carrying all the suit cases?” She laughs.

“Well when I was walking in I kept on hearing a lot of girls saying ‘did you see that handsome girl?’ and ‘there is no way she is a girl.’ The amount of times I had to roll my eyes.” We both laugh. But her face began to become serious.

“But do you like her?” I started to shiver. I shrug my shoulders.

“I don’t really know. I’m really close to you, umma and appa. You know that I don’t really have any friends.”

“But since you have been hanging out with Krystal, have you felt something different?” I scratch my head.

“I guess I got a bit happier? Ever since I met with Krystal I was able to meet Min and Suli.” She shakes her head and I raise my eyebrow.

“No I meant, have you ever felt your heart beating rapidly and to tend to blush a lot.” I slow nod.

“I think so, sometimes when we fool around and she comes really close to me and my hearts starts pumping and my ears start to heat up.”

“Am-“

“Look, maybe I do like her but, I don’t want to ruin what we h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter