Thinking of you

New Beginnings

Minwoo stirs in bed as he slowly wakes up. Although he doesn’t have any schedules today his body is already used to waking up early. He gets up and heads to the shower, a cold shower is sure to wake him up. He stands in the shower, the cold water running down his body relaxing him. After all the schedules he is happy to have a day off. 

He closes his eyes as he thinks about last night. It has just been a few hours since he saw her but he can’t wait to see her again. He gets out of the shower and stands in front of the mirror. 

“Camila, Camila. why can’t I stop thinking about you, what is going on Lee Minwoo?” he asks himself as he dries his hair, a few strands of wet hair softly fall over his eyes. With a smile on his face he shakes his head as he thinks of Camila’s shy smile, the light blush of her cheeks, her lively eyes. He likes everything about her. There is something about her that draws him in like a magnet.  

He heads to the kitchen to make some breakfast, is early and he is starving.  He sits down to eat and wonders what she is doing. He looks at his phone, fighting the temptation to call her. When he finishes he heads to the living room, a coffee cup in hand. 

He turns on the TV, the phone on the coffee table staring back at him daring him to call her. He picks it up and calls her, he listens...one ring... two rings... three rings. He is about to give up when a groggy voice answers.

"Hello"

"Camila!" He exclaims excitedly

Camila moves the phone from her ear as the voice startles her and checks to see who it is. "Minwoo oppa?" She whispers confused.

"It's Minwoo”

She looks at her phone and sees the time “minwoo? “she asks confused 

 He thinks for a moment "sorry did I wake you?"

She rubs her eyes trying to wake up “it’s 7:30am on a Saturday... yes Mr. lee you woke me up" she laughs softly "what are you doing awake at this hour?"

"I always wake up early” he fidgets with the ends of his shirt “ I just…” he clears his throat

“ what mr. Lee?” she asks half a sleep 

“ would…would you like to grab some lunch later?” 

Camila yawns and answers without really understanding the question, she really just wants to go back to sleep “ sure, sure”

He sits up on the couch excited “ok…i’ll…i’ll call you later to pick you up” 

Camila’s eyes are close “ ok “ she hangs up and places the phone in the night table as she drifts back to sleep.

Minwoo looks at the phone “ oh she hung up on me” he laughs “ I guess I really did wake her” he lies on the couch thinking of where he can take her and plays with the charm that has become a safety net for him when ever he gets nervous.