Nine

Hanahaki

For the rest of the day Luhan could only think of the petal Sehun left on the bench. Why would he leave that there, unless he knows about what happened. Maybe I'm over thinking things I should try not to worry about it. So Luhan tried his best to not think about what happened and went to sleep. That same night Luhan had that dream again that he had in the nurse's office, making it even more impossible to sleep.

The next few days went by and all he could think about was Sehun, his coughing came back and there seemed to be a few darker shades of pink petals, they weren't that dark but it was a noticeable difference. So Luhan figured it was about time to tell someone what was going on so he decided to go to Baekhyun's house this Saturday. 

When Luhan arrived Baekhyun opened the door and said, "Well if it isn't everyone's favorite flower boy." "And I'm guessing your everyone's favorite diva?" Luhan asked jokeingly, they both laughed and went up to Baekhyun's room. "So what's been bothering you Lu?" "Well the other day I was at the park just to get some fresh air for once, and while I was sitting on a bench Sehun sits next to me and we start talking and stuff. But the weird thing is that when he left there was a petal on the bench," Luhan said as he showed Baekhyun the flower petal, "so I think this is one of my petals because I know we've never seen a petal this before until we saw my petals." Baekhyun looked at the petal for a while, he could tell that it was Luhan's petal, then finally he said, "Luhan maybe you should ask him about this." "Very funny Baek bit we know I can't talk to him." "Look Lu I'm serious, you won't be able to know what this means unless you talk to him." "I'll think about it ok Baek." "Ok my little flower boy." Baekhyun said trying to lift Luhan's mood, and it did becoase for the rest of the day they were just having fun, "being normal", how Luhan wanted.

So the next few days were pretty ok for Luhan, school was still boring, but at least he had Baekhyun by his side. Then one day while Luhan was getting ready to leave after having to stay late, Luhan ran into Kai, Luhan tried to avoid him but then Kai called out his man so at that point it was hard to avoid him. Kai came up to Luhan and asked, "Hey Luhan I haven't seen you around much is everything ok?" "Yeah everything's ok I just had my schedule changed and I was about to go home." "I'll walk with you I was gonna go to a friends house and they live pretty close to you." "Oh ok great," Luhan said. Then he thought This is go na be the longest 20 minutes ever, flowers kill me now. 

So the walk at first was awkward, but what could you expect,expect and Kai only had one thing in common and that was Sehun. Kai need up breaking the silence and asked, "So Luhan with that incident that happened on the roof top, were you ok?" "Oh yeah I'm fine I just wasn't feeling good." "Well did you have flowers with you because there were some petals on the ground, and I don't know if they were from you or not." Oh no he knows, just relax Lu and try to think of something, then Luhan said, "No those didn't come from me maybe they came from the trees or something." Kai looked at him do a moment and then nodded his head in agreement. That was too close, good thing he seemed to believe me. "Well you know Sehun seemed really interested in those petals he even collected a few to keep and you know they haven't started to die yet they still look like it was just picked off the flower." Kai said and Luhan was shocked, then he thought, Why would Sehun keep the petals? Did he think they were from me, maybe he just liked the way the looked he wouldn't get them because of me. While was lost in thought till Kai asked, "Luhan what's your relationship with Sehun?" "Well we're kinda friends I guess, I mean we talk from time to time but its nothing special." "Oh just wondering because Sehun talks about you a lot and I don't know why, you're not even his boyfriend." After Kai said that it went quite between them. Luhan didn't known what to say, but he could clearly tell that Kai was upset about that. nd then Kai said, "Well I'm at my friend's house I told you it was close to yours well goodbye Luhan." "Goodbye Kai." Isn't that Kyungsoo's house? Luhan thought but that thought quickly left because he couldn't believe what he heard, Sehun couldn't stop talking about  him and this clearly made Kai upset, but why would Sehun talk about him?

When Luhan got home all he wanted to do was sleep after such a stressful walk home. So he went to him room and saw all his and they did still look newly bloomed but some did look a bit darker but Luhan didn't worry as long as they didn't turn really dark like in his dream he'd be ok. Speaking of which Luhan has had that dream everyday since being in the nurse's office, he didn't know wht it meant but it must've been important. There must be someone who truly knows what's wrong with me.