Two

Hanahaki

"I remind you of your....boyfriend?" Luhan asked in disbelief. He couldn't believe what he just heard. "Yeah well before he dyed his hair, I always liked his blonde hair." Sehun said. "I never knew you had a boyfriend Sehun." "Yeah well he goes to a different school, so I don't get to see him much. But we make it work..." Luhan completely zoned out while Sehun was talking he couldn't believe this. 

Sehun noticed that Luhan wasn't really paying attention so he asked, " Are you ok Luhan, you look a little pale." "I'm fine I just really need to go home." And before Sehun could reply Luhan ran off. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow Luhan." Sehun yelled to Luhan, but it was no use Luhan was in too much shocked he wasn't listening. 

Why would I ever think that he would like me.

Of course he has a boyfriend. 

This hurts too much. 

Why does this have to happen to me? 

I should've never talked to him.

These were all the thoughts going through Luhan's head as he ran home. When he finally got home he ignored his mom talking to him and locked himself in his room. He didn't want to talk or see anyone right now. Luhan just wanted to be alone with his thoughts. 

Its been a few days since Luhan went to school and Baekhyun noticed this. He tried to call and text Luhan but he wouldn't answer, and Luhan would always answer Baekhyun, so he knew something was wrong. So he went to the last Sehun since he was the last person who talked to Luhan. 

It was hard but Baekhyun was able to find Sehun in the music room with another boy that seemed a little to close to Sehun. Without questioning what was going on Baekhyun went in and talked to Sehun. "Hey Sehun can we talk for a minute?" "Sure. I'll be right back." Sehun said to the other boy and then him and Baekhyun talked in the hallway. "So what's up Baek?" "Do you know what happened with Luhan." "I was gonna ask you that Baek, we talked earlier this week but when we were going he just ran off and left and I haven't seen him since, I'm kinda worried about him." "Yeah me too Sehun. Well thanks for telling me that I'll go see him today." And with that they went their separate ways and Baekhyun went straight to Luhan's house.

When Baekhyun arrived to Luhan's house he felt anxious, and he never feels this way. He just wants his best friend to be ok. So he knocked on the door and Luhan's mother answered the door, you can tell that she was stressed out and barely got any sleep because of the dark circles under her eyes, but she still smiled and "Oh hi Baekhyun, nice to see you again." "Nice to see you too Mrs Xi ,is Luhan alright?" Baekhyun could see Mrs Xi tense up and then she said "Why don't you come inside Baekhyun." 

When Baekhyun entered the house, he could tell that Luhan's parents were trying to keep things as normal as possible but it was easy to tell that this bothered them a lot. Mrs Xi led Baekhyun to the couch and said, "This started a few days ago, Luhan just came home one day, didn't say a thing and just ran to his room and won't leave. We've tried talking to him but he just won't answer us. He barely eats anymore, I just want to see my son smile and be happy again." Mrs Xi said as she began crying. This was really bothering her because Luhan was never like this before. "How about I try to talk to him?" At this point Mrs Xi was willing to try anything, so she led Baekhyun to Luhan's room, she knocked on the door and said, "Luhan sweety, Baekhyun is here to see to." After waiting a minute to see if Luhan would reply they heard the door unlock and  Luhan faintly said, "Let him in." This made them both feel a little hopeful that Luhan was feeling better. 

Baekhyun went in and locked the door behind him and when he looked around Luhan's room he was shocked at what he saw. The room was a complete mess and Luhan looked terrible like he's barely gotten any sleep. Baekhyun walked over to the bed, and asked, "How you feeling Luhan." It took Luhan a minute to reply but he said, "I feel stupid." "Luhan there's no reason for you to feel stupid." "Yes there is Baek, for some reason I thought that Sehun would love me back but he doesn't, I was stupid to ever believe that." "Luahn you never know he may love you." Luhan looked at Baekhyun like he was crazy and said, "He has a boyfriend Baek." Then it made since to Baekhyun when he saw that guy with Sehun earlier and why they were so close together. Baekhyun knew that Luhan couldn't stay like this forever so he said, "Lu you have to get over this, there will be other guys out there probably more amazing than Sehun." "I know Baek but I've never loved someone so much before, it hurts so much Baek. I just feel stupid..." While Luhan was talking Baekhyun noticed that Luhan was coughing a lot more than usual, he interrupted Luhan and asked, "Hey are you feeling ok Lu?" "Yeah I'm somewhat ok, I've just had this cough for a while I'll be fine." 

After talking for a while Baekhyun finally left promising that he'll be back soon and when he left he locked the door since Luhan still wanted to be alone. Then Baekhyun went downstairs and told Luhan's mom that Luhan was going to be ok. He didn't tell her every thing because Luhan said that he'd tell his parents eventually. Soon after Baekhyun left and went home thinking of how to help his best friend. 

Meanwhile Luhan stayed in bed and he couldn't stop thinking of negative thought about himself and Sehun,

I'm so stupid for thinking anything could happen between us.

Why is the world so cruel?

*cough* 

Maybe its for the best were not together, we probably don't even have anything in common.

What is this strange feeling in my chest?

*sniff sniff*

Why does it smell like flowers, its the middle winter?

He'll never love me. 

*cough cough* 

Is that a flower petal?

 

 

 

A/N: 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I just want to say that I really appreciate you guys subscribing and commenting and loving the story so I want to say thank you so much. 

P.S ❤ Happy birthday Luhan!!! ❤