One

Hanahaki

Have you ever loved someone but there love was never returned? Well that's Luhan's whole life. Luhan is in love with the most popular guy at school, Oh Sehun. But the problem is that Sehun doesn't love Luhan back. It's not like he rejected Luhan's feeling its just that he never really noticed Luhan, and Luhan never made the effort to be noticed by him. 

So Luhan would always just watch Sehun from afar, but not in a creepy way. Luhan loved watching Sehun be happy, it made him happy as well but , Luhan wished that it was him making Sehun happy like that. 

Luhan only told one other person who he like and that was probably his worst mistake ever. He told his best friend Baekhyun, and he would always bother him about it. He would say stuff like, "You known its so obvious that you like him Luhan." or "Luhan he won't bite just talk to him already." Luhan was gonna talk to Sehun when he was ready, which would basically be never. 

One day in school Baekhyun was trying to talk to Luhan but he was too distracted looking at Sehun. "Luhan you're daydreaming again." Baekhyun said while trying to get Luhan's attention. "You know Luhan, if you like Sehun so much, you should just talk to him." "Baek you know I can't talk to him, he doesn't even know I exist."  "Well Luhan you never put yourself out there, if you weren't so shy he would notice you." Luhan knew that Baekhyun was right but Luhan just didn't know how to not be shy anymore. It was always easier for Baekhyun, he was always more outgoing and would talk to anyone, that's why it was so easy for him to meet his boyfriend Chanyeol. Luhan just wished for things to be different, but Luhan didn't know that Baekhyun was going him finally talk to Sehun.

The next day Baekhyun went up toSehun and asked, "Hey Sehun do you know who Luhan is?" "Hey Baek and I think we have a few classes together, why do you ask?" "Oh I just wanted to know if you knew him. He's actually really sweet and I think you should talk to him, I think you two can become great friends." Sehun thought for a moment then said, "Sure I'll talk to him." They said there goodbyes and Baekhyun ran off to find Luhan.

Luhan was on the rooftop as always, Baekhyun ran up to him and said, "Luhan I have a surprise for you." "What is it Baekhyun." "I can't tell you." "What do you mean you can't tell me, if you could give it to my why bothering saying you have a surprise for me." "Now now Luhan don't be upset, you'll get the surprise and when you do you'll know its from me." Baekhyun said, then he left to go to class leaving a very confused Luhan wondering what he was talking about.

When Luhan got to his English class, he always sat in the back so that one would notice him, epically Sehun. So Luhan took out a book to read, and while he was busy reading he didn't notice Sehun come up to his desk until he said, "Hey Luhan," Luhan couldn't believe what he just heard. Did Sehun actually talk to him? So this was Baek's surprise, there's no way Sehun would just talk to me, Luhan thought. Luhan had never been so close to Sehun before, Luhan couldn't stop staring into Sehun's beautiful hazel eyes and he dark black hair against his place skin. Luhan was in love all over again. Then Luhan finally said, "Hey Sehun," but before anything else could happen class began, but before Sehun left he said "I'll talk to you later Luhan." This day cannot get any better. Luhan thought and Luhan was distracted for the rest of class. 

During lunch Luhan went straight for Baekhyun and hugged him. "I see you got your gift Luhan." Baekhyun said while laughing at Luhan. "Thank you so much Baek I owe you for this." "No you don't just think of it as an early birthday gift." Then for the rest of lunch Luhan did not stop talking about Sehun. He told Baekhyun every thing that happened. 

Not too long after school ended and while luhan was walking he heard Sehun call out to him. I didn't think that later actually meant later. Luhan thought while trying to calm himself. "Hey Luhan sorry we couldn't talk much earlier but we can talk now right?" "Yeah we can Sehun." Soon they began walking and talking. "So you don't talk much do you Luhan." "No not really I'm just too shy." "Well that's ok, if you ever need to talk to someone I'll be there for you." Luhan couldn't believe what he heard. "Are you sure about that Sehun I mean this is our first time talking to each other." "Well Luhan in not gonna lie I didn't really notice you at first but then you dyed your hair this honey blonde color and you stood out more. It looks nice on you by the way. And I've wanted to talk to you I just never knew how to approach you." Luhan couldn't believe what he was hearing, Sehun actually noticed him before and he wanted to talk to him before. This is the best day of my life. "You know Luhan you actually remind me of someone." "Really who?" "My boyfriend." 

 

 

A/N:

Hey guys sorry to end it that way but I had to. And sorry  if this chapter wasn't the best it was hard coming up with the beginning of this but the next chapter will be better. Thanks for subscribing.