Five

Hanahaki

The next day Luhan was wondering about what to do, should he try to go back to a normal life or stay worrying about everything. Well he didn't like the second choice so he would have to try to go back to his normal life. So he decided to tell everyone about his decision. 

So later that morning Luhan told everyone his choice, "So I've been thinking about this since yesterday, and I want to go back to my old life." Then Luhan's mother asked, "What do you mean Luhan?" "I want to go back to how things were before, I don't want you guys to treat my like a delicate flower. I just want to be treated normally like nothing was wrong." "Luhan you can't be serious, we can't just act like this isn't happening to you. We don't even know what can happen to you, we have to keep you safe." Luhan mom said but then his father said, "Honey, maybe we should let Luhan go back to his normal life I think it would be best for him, maybe it could make him feel better." Luhan's mother looked at her husband in disbelief and then said, "Luhan we will talk about this tomorrow."

So they left to talk leaving Baekhyun and Luhan alone. After a few minutes of silence Luhan asked,  "So what do you think of my idea Baek?" " I think you should do what ever makes you happy Lu, you know that I support you 100%." Luhan hugged Baekhyun and said "Thanks so much Baek." Then to ruin the moment Luhan coughed and some petals came out and they both laughed.

Later that day after Baekhyun left, Luhan was up in his room reading then he heard a knock on the door and his parents came in. His mom sat next to him and said, "Luhan, your father and I have been talking and we're gonna treat you like nothing is wrong but from time to time we'll talk to you about your condition." Luhan hugged his parents and began to cry a little thinking that things may start to be ok. 

Monday was the day that Luhan was gonna go back to school after being out for about a week. Everyone was shocked to see him, but Luhan went straight to Baek. He went up behind him, covered his eyes and said, "Guess who?" Baekhyun turned around and hugged Luhan and said, "Lu I'm so happy to see you in school. I'm glad your parents let you come back to school." "Yeah me too. So what's everyone been saying, when ever you came over you wouldn't talk about school." "Well some people missed you and some thought you fled the country." They both laughed about it and and went to class. 

Before class started Baekhyun remembered something he wanted to tell Luhan. "So Lu do the teachers know what happened to you?" "Yeah they know and I've been taking my medicine so my coughing is controlled so I think I'm good." So with that class started and it was a start to Luhan's normal life again. 

 

 

A/N:  So I made a mistake in the last chapter about the tree, its actually supposed to be flowers but I'll fix it in another chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying the story and I'll be updating soon.