Sixteen

Hanahaki

A/N: Hi everyone I'm really sorry for being gone for a while, I started college a few weeks ago and have had a lot of work to do but I'll be able to update more soon. But I hate to say that this story only has a few more chapters and I just want to say thanks for subscribing and for those who comment on this story. Also thanks for not leaving even though I've been gone for a while. :)

Everyone stood in Luhan's room wondering if they should let Luhan get the surgery. Luhan's father spoke up and said, "I think Luhan should get the surgery." His wife looked at him confused and said, "What? You want us to risk this surgery, we don't even know if he'll live from it." "Honey that's my point either Luhan stays in a coma and nothing changes or he gets the surgery and lives but if he dies he won't have to suffer anymore." Luhan's mother thought about what he said, he was right either Luhan would stay in a coma for who knows how long or get the surgery and risk it. But either way Luhan would suffer anymore, he would be free.

After thinking for a while Luhan's mother said, "Let's just wait and see what happens, if Luhan doesn't wake up by tomorrow we'll let him get the surgery." Everyone agreed to this, Yixing left so he could help other patients and everyone else was waiting and hoping that Luhan's eyes would open once more.

It was getting late and everyone was hoping that Luhan would wake up. They waited hours and hours not leaving the room because they didn't want to miss it when or if Luhan would wake up. They all ended up falling asleep in the room after being so exhausted after what happened that day. Since everyone was asleep they didn't seem to notice that Luhan was stirring in his sleep and suddenly Luhan's eyes opened. 

When Luhan woke up he thought, How did I end up in the hospital? As Luhan thought how he got to the hospital, he looked at everyone on the room. He noticed how tired they were and the could tell that they were really worried about him. Luhan saw his mother leaning on the side of the bed hold onto his hand, he felt so bad making her go through all of this. Then Luhan saw Sehun and began to remember what his future self told him about 'true love never dies'. Luhan still wonders what he meant by that.

Then Luhan let out a little cough and out came the petals, again. Luhan was really getting tired of coughing up petals. Luhan's cough ended up waking up his mom and when she saw Luhan she began to cry and she hugged Luhan. Her crying ended up waking everyone else up too and when they saw Luhan was awake they cried too. They were so happy knowing that Luhan was somewhat ok. Luhan's mom held him tight and said, "I just knew that you would wake up Lu." Luhan hugged his mom back and he cried a little bit too. Luhan knew how much stress he put on his parents and he felt really bed about it eve though it was something he couldn't control. 

Then Yixing came in after hearing all the crying and was happy to see Luhan awake. He didn't really want to have to do the surgery without knowing what Luhan wanted to do first. Yixing knocked on the door to see if it was ok for him to go in, since he didn't want to ruin the moment, and they let him into the room. He made his way over to Luhan and said, "It's wonder to see that you're awake Luhan, how are you feeling?" "I'm ok, I maen a my chest hurts but I can handle it and I'm kinda tired." "Well that's good for someone who was close to dying, you're a walking miracle Luhan. Now since you're awake Luhan I need to ask, do you want to get surgery?" Luhan thought for a minute, he wasn't sure if he should get the surgery or not, he knows that if he doesn't he'll eventually die, but there's a chance that he'll die in surgery. Luhan didn't know what to say so he asked, "Can I have some time to think about it?" "Of course Luhan, take all the time you need." And with that Yixing left to go help out another patient. 

Luhan's mom looked at him and said, "Luhan don't you want to get the surgery, it could finally get rid of the flowers." "I know mom but what if I don't make it." She gave Luhan a kiss on the back of him hand and said "I know you'll get through it Luhan, I know this because you just woke up from a coma sure it wasn't a long coma but with what happened to you you should be dead. But you lived through it Luhan, you're a strong person, you're my strong flower boy."  Luhan began to cry and his mom and dad both went to hug him, they knew Luhan's been through a lot and they just wants what's best for him.

After crying for a little bit Luhan asked, "Can I be alone with Baek for a minute?" His parents said yes and everyone left leaving him and Baekhyun in the room. As soon a s they were alone Baekhyun began crying and said, "You don't know how long I've been holding these tears in Lu." They both laughed and Baekhyun went to go sir on the bed with Luhan. "So what happened while I was out?" Luhan asked, "Well, you're the most talked about person at school today, I heard they ended up canceling school because of what happened, and I told Sehun about you're disease." "How did he feel about that?" "He actually took it well but I didn't tell him it was his fault." Baekhyun said. "Well its good you didn't tell him, I'd rather tell him." Baekhyun could tell that Luhan had more to say so he said, "Come on Luhan say what you need to say." Luhan laughed and said, "Well you're not gonna believe me but I don't see why you wouldn't, but while I was in my little coma I was my younger self and my future self. And it was like they led me on a journey and I was able to talk to my future self and he answered a few questions for me but it was so cryptic I don't know what it means. I asked if me and Sehun will end up together and he said he can't tell but he said 'true love never dies'. What do you think it means Baek?" "Well maybe if you and sehun have a different type of true love to where if you two don't end up together, you two will still care for each other." "Maybe but after that I need to talk to Sehun so could you bring him in here so we could talk." "Of course Luhan." With that Baekhyun left and Sehun came in not too long after, now it was Luhan and Sehun in the room together.