Three

Hanahaki

What's going on?

People don't cough up flower petals.

I must be hallucinating.

A million thoughts were running througg Luhan's head. He couldn't believe that he coughed up a petal. So he just chose not to believe it. I'm just going crazy. I'll wake up tomorrow and everything will be back to the way they were. Luhan thought so he just went to sleep hoping that everything would be ok when he woke up.

The next day when Luhan woke up he was shocked to see light pink petals on his bed. No this can't be happening. Something like this isn't even possible, Luhan was really starting to worry so, he looked up if it is possible for someone to cough up flower petals. He couldn't find anything about it, Luhan started to worry even more now. So Luhan decided to call Baekhyun so he could see what's going on. "Hey Baek, I um need you to come over now." "Hey Lu and sure what's wrong?" "I can't explain it now just come over as soon as possible."

Once Baekhyun got to Luhan's house he rushed to his room. Lucky Luhan left the door open for him so when Baekhyun opened the door he was confused to see all these petals on Luhan's bed. "Uh Lu what's with all the flower petals?" Baek asked. And then without saying anything Luhan just looked at Baek and coughed and out came a petal. Baekhyun couldn't believe what he just saw. "Did you just cough up a petal Luhan?" "Yeah Baek." "But that's not even possible Lu." "I know." Luhan said and he began to tear up. "This isn't normal Baekhyun, I don't know what to do." "Well Luhan you need to tell your parents." "I know, could you bring them in here and warn them." Baekhyun nodded and went to go get Luhan's parents. Before Baekhyun opened the door he said "Now please Mr and Mrs Lu don't freak too much when you see Luhan." 

Baekhyun opened the door and they saw Luhan coughing and the petals flew out of this mouth, blowing in the wind. Luhan's parents were so shocked. "Oh my goodness Luhan what's happened to you?" Mrs Lu said running to Luhan, "I don't know mom, yesterday I just started coughing up petals and I don't know why." Luhan said as he was crying into his mom's chest. Everyone was heart broken seeing Luhan like this. "We need to take Luhan to the hospital." Mrs Lu said. "Mom no one is gonna believe that I'm coughing up petals." Then Baekhyun said, "Just prove it to them Luhan, they'll have to believe you then." 

So it was decided that they would take Luhan to the hospital. Since Luhan was so weak his dad ended up carrying him to the car. Baekhyun decided to go with them so he can help calm Luhan. All the way to the hospital Luhan kept coughing and a few petals would come out of his mouth. 

When they arrived to the hospital Luhan's parents talked to a nurse and she didn't believe. "Ma'am it is not physically possible for someone to cough up flower petals." Just after the nurse said that Luhan coughed a couple of times and she saw the petals fall to the ground. "Now do you believe them." Luhan said. After seeing that the nurse quickly got Luhan into a room for a doctor to see him. Now all they had to do was wait.

 

 

 

A/N: 

Sorry for not updating for a while, I had some stuff to do for school but hopefully I'll be able to update soon. And sorry if the chapter is short and isn't that good I'm writing this at like 4 in the morning. Thanks for commenting and subscribing.