Twelve

Hanahaki

Luhan was sleeping sound alseep, without a care in the world. For the first time in a while Luhan had a different dream. In his dream Sehun was they're and him and Luhan were in a field of so many beautiful flowers. They just stared at each other, everything was quiet until Luhan coughed. He waited to see what Sehun would do, before Luhan knew it Sehun was in front of him, kissing Luhan. At that moment Luhan didn't feel any pain in his chest, he felt compete freedom. Sehun broke the kiss, looked at Luhan and said, "I love you." Before Luhan could say 'I love you' back to Sehun he woke up. 

Luhan had woken up to a sleeping Sehun and his face inches away from Luhan. Luhan tired to move away from Sehun, but Sehun tightened his grip on Luhan bringing him closer. This was the first time Luhan was so close to Sehun, he started to notice all the little details on his face. Like how his skin was so pale, and how sharp his facial features were. Luhan was amazed that someone could look so handsome. Of all people in the world, why'd I have to love you Sehun, Luhan thought while looking at Sehun. Luhan kept finding himself staring at Sehun's lips, this was his first time actually seeing how plump they were, No wonder why everyone wants you Sehun, have you seen yourself. Luhan couldn't take it any more, he slowly got closer to Sehun and gently kissed his lips. Luhan was surprised that he did that, he quickly fell asleep trying not to think about it too much. But if Luhan stayed awake a little longer he would've seem a little smile come from Sehun. 

When it was time to wake up, Luhan had awoken to Sehun playing with his hair. Luhan just stared at Sehun for a minute before Sehun said, "Good morning Lu." "Good morning Sehun." "How did you sleep?" "It was good." Sehun could tell that Luhan was getting a little uncomfortable so he stopped playing with Luhan's hair and got out of bed. Luhan just sat there amazed at Sehun. 

Not too long after Sehun left, Baekhyun came into the room all happy. "What happened in here last night?" Baekhyun asked with a smirk on his face. "N-nothing." Luhan said while blushing, Baekhyun could always tell when Luhan was lying. "Luhan, I've been friends with you for how long, 6 years, I know when you're lying now tell me what happened." " I kissed Sehun." Beakyun gasped, "No you didn't, who are you and what did you do to my Luhan. The Luhan I know wouldn't take charge like that. Tell me everything." "Well, Sehun was asleep, and he just looked so handsome and I couldn't help myself so I kissed him." "I'm so proud of you Luhan." Baekhyun said while he hugged Luhan, "It's a little creepy but still so sweet. You know what this calls for a celebration." "What kind of celebration?" Luhan asked a little scared on what Baekyun would say. "A makeover celebration. Look Luhan you need a new look, one that will match the new you. So we have to change your hair again." "But I like my honey blonde hair." "Well Lu its looking kinda old now and I want one that will match your disease. No since this is a more gentle disease I was thinking either black or pink?" "Ok I get why you would chose pink but why black?" Luhan asked needing to know why this was so important to Baekhyun. "Well little Lu with your skin being so pale, the black will make it paler making you look more sickly in a beautiful way if you know what I mean." "I have no idea what you mean, ever." Luhan said and they both laughed at this since they both know how crazy Baekhyun can be. Then Baekhyun got an idea, "How about we ask Chanyeol and Sehun what color your hair should be." Before Luhan could answer Baekhyun was dragging him out of the room.

As they were going downstairs Luhan noticed that he was wearing a t-shirt that was way too big for him. As they got to the bottom of the stairs Luhan blushed and asked, "Baek, who changed me into this last night?" Baekhyun smiled and said, "I guess Sehun did last night after I left." Luhan blushed even more and tried to keep the shirt pulled down. When they got to the living room they saw Chanyeol and Sehun sitting down talking, Baekhyun cleared his throat to get their attention and said, "I'm going to give our little Luhan here a makeover, so I need your opinions, should Luhan's hair be black or pink." Chanyeol and Sehun stared at Luhan for a minute and then Chanyeol said, "I think pink would be cool it would help you stand out Luhan." Now they were just waiting for Sehun to answer, he kept looking at Luhan and this made him feel so vulnerable. Then Sehun said, "I think black would look really nice on you Lu." "Well black it is Luhan." Baekhyun said, then he took Luhan's hand and led him to the bathroom before he could protest. 

After a few hours Luhan's hair was finally black and Baekhyun kept saying that he looked fluke a princess, in which Luhan would say no because he was "manly", even though this disease that to be the most delicate disease out there. So Baekhyun too Luhan back downstairs to show Chanyeol and Sehun. When they saw Luhan they were shocked, especially Sehun. Sehun thought, I didn't think kypu could ever be more beautiful Luhan. "So guys what do you think?" Luhan asked, "You look great Luhan." Chanyeol said. Them Luhan looked at Sehun waiting for a response, he smiled and said,  "You look amazing Luhan." This made Luhan blush a lot and he tried to cover his face. 

After staying in house for so long they decided to all go out together. They went out to eat and went to go see a movie, they all had a great time and for the first time Luhan was nervous to be around Sehun, he was actually being more comfortable around him. As they were walking back to Chanyeol's house Baekhyun whispered to Luhan, "Hey Lu, you haven't coughed up any flowers today." "Yeah you're right I didn't even notice." Then Baekhyun said, "Maybe things are going to get better." Luhan smiled, agreeing with Baekhyun but, he had a feeling it wouldn't go away so easily. As they walked Luhan thought, Yeah maybe things will get better, or maybe this is just the calm before the storm.