Six

Hanahaki

After being in class for only a few minutes Luhan got bored so easily. Maybe I should've stayed home, coughing up flower petals seems way better than this boring lesson. No no I can't be thinking like this I said I wanted a normal life again and if this it what it takes then I'll deal with it. And with that Luhan went back to paying attention. 

When there was break in between classes Baekhyun told Luhan, "Hey Lu you know you seem to be acting a little different." "What do you mean?" "Like you don't really seem that shy anymore, I don't know maybe I notice it more because I'm you're best friend but I like this little change." Baekhyun said and they went off to class. But as they were walking to class Baekhyun thought, There was something I wanted to tell Luhan, why can't I remember what it was.

They were the first ones to arrive to class so they took their seats in the back and watched everyone come in. Since it was almost time for class to start Luhan wanted to check his phone one more time, he didn't notice Sehun walk in and a new student walk in with him as well, but Baekhyun saw this. Oh I knew I had to tell Luhan something important. But luckly for Baekhyun Luhan and Sehun didn't notice each other yet. Baekhyun could barely concentrate in class because he was too paranoid about Luhan seeing Sehun. Somehow they didn't notice each other and everything went smoothly.

So after a few more classes it was finally time for lunch. Luhan was so happy to be out of class for a little bit. As Luhan and Baekhyun were on there way to the roof top Luhan just remembered something. "Hey Baek, when was the last time you saw Chanyeol?" "I don't know its been a while why?" "Well I just realized that when you were with me all that time you couldn't be with him.'' "Luhan I wanted to make sure you were ok before I spent time with him he understand, well kinda I didn't tell him about the whole coughing up flowers part. "Well I want you to spend time with him today. Now." "Seriously Lu, you want me to go see him now?" "Yes now go to him, I'm gonna cough up some petals anyways not sure if you want to see that." Luhan said jokingly. "Lu you're  the only person I know that can make coughing up petals so cute." Baekhyun said and with that he went to go see Chanyeol.

Luhan finally made it to the roof top. Man I've missed the view from up here, he fought to himself. Luhan saw Baekhyun meet up with Chanyeol down below and they looked so happy to see each other again. They're so cute together, Luhan thought. This made his chest hurt a little and then the coughing started and a few petals came out. Luckly Luhan had his medicine on him but he wouldn't take it yet he just wanted to get some of the coughing out of his system. 

After sitting trough for a little bit Luhan didn't notice someone coming up the stairs. "Oh sorry I didn't- Luhan is that you?" Luhan couldn't believe the voice he heard. "Sehun?" "Yeah it me how have you been, you haven't been in school for a while I was getting kinda worried about you." Luhan thought, He worried about me? For the fisrt time Luhan's chest didn't hurt but it actually felt normal. Then Luhan said, "Well I've just been sick but I'm getting better."  "Well that's good. If you need any notes from class just let me know." "Ok I will." "You know Luhan when you were gone I'd come up here and look at this amazing view, it reminded me of you." Luhan didn't know what to say, he just couldn't believe that Sehun was talking to him and that Sehun thought of Luhan. It seemed like he really cared for Luhan.

Before Luhan could respond someone else came up the stairs Sehun and Luhan both looked to see who it was and Luhan has never seen this person before but they wore a school uniform. "Sehun I've been looking all over for you. So who's you're friend?" "Oh right, Kai this is Luhan, Luhan this is Kai my boyfriend." Well this must be a day of Luhan not believing anything because he seriously couldn't believe this. "You're boyfriend but I thought you said he goes to a different school?" Luhan asked. "He did but he transferred here so he could see me more." Sehun said. This ruined Luhan's day and to make it worst his chest was hurting bad and he really needed to cough but he couldn't do it in front of them. Sehun noticed Luhan acting a little strange and asked "Luhan are you ok?" "Yeah I just need to go. Nice meeting you Kai." And with that Luhan left but as he was going down the stairs he couldn't hold it in anymore and coughed a lot. There were a lot more petals than usual and Luhan quickly went to the bathroom to take his pills. Why was I so stupid, how could I forget that he has a boyfriend. I shouldn't have talked to him, and they almost saw the petals. This day can't possibly get any worse. After that Luhan went to go find Baekhyun, at this point he just needed someone to talk to.

​​But Luhan didn't know that shortly after he left Sehun and Kai left too. "You know Luhan seems sweet." Kai said. "Yeah he is I've known him for a while just couldn't say anything to him though. He seemed intimidating because he's so quiet but he's really nice and sweet." As Sehun and Kai were going down the steps they noticed some flower petals. "How do you think these got here?" Sehun asked, "I don't know, maybe Luhan had some flowers with him, didn't you notice the petals near him." Sehun could remember seeing some flower petals near Luhan but didn't think anything of it. So they just went back to class and Sehun was hoping that Luhan would be ok.

 

 

A/N: I know I've been gone for a little while but I'm back now. I had finals to take and I graduated high school so that's what was taking up all my time for writing this. And I just want say thanks for subscribing and thanks for commenting I love reading what you guys think of the story and really helps motivate me to write more. So I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.