Seven

Hanahaki

Luhan searched the whole school and still couldn't find Baekhyun. Where are you Baek? Luhan thought. But it was too late the bell rang for them to go back to class, and sadly Luhan didn't have his next class with Baekhyun. So Luhan went to class hoping that it would end soon. 

When Luhan got to class the last person he wanted to see was there sitting right next to him, Kai. Luhan thought, Why is he here? That doesn't matter I have to get through class and everything will be ok, hopefully. So Luhan ignored all the times Kai tried to talk to him, acting like he couldn't hear him, and tried to pay attention. Then Luhan felt a note be passed to him from Kai. Kai wrote:

'Hey Luhan is everything alright?'

'Yeah everything's ok' 

'Well Sehun was worried about you, I'll let him know that you're ok' 

This made Luhan's chest hurt but this time it was a different kind of pain. He cares about me...no I can't be thinking about this he has a boyfriend. He probably just wanted to know that I'm alright, anyone would be nervous about someone just running away like that. Before Kai could write another note to Luhan the bell rang and Luhan left as fast as he could. Only one more class and Luhan could go home and luckily for him he had class with Baekhyun.

Luhan rushed to class and when he walked in he went straight to Baekhyun, who was with Chanyeol. Then Baekhyun asked, "Luhan you don't look so good are you ok?" Luhan didn't say anything he just took some flower petals out of this pocket and Baekhyun knew what happened. "Um Chanyeol I need to talk to Luhan alone for a minute I'll be right back." "Ok Baek, oh and Luhan I hope you feel better." Then Luhan said thanks and then he grabbed Baekhyun's hand and went somewhere to talk alone. 

They ended up going to roof top and Baekhyun asked, "So what happened Lu?" "Well I was just sitting up here enjoying the view and then Sehun shows up out of nowhere. We talked for a little bit and then I met his boyfriend, and my chest hurt really bad and I needed to cough really bad. Luckily they didn't see me cough but I'm just tired of feeling like this Baek." Luhan was on the verge of crying and all Baekyun could do is hug his friend. "I know this must feel horrible Luhan but you'll make it through this, you're one of the strongest people I know." "Thanks Baek but what if there's no cure and I die from this?" "Don't think like that Luhan, everything will be ok." Baekhyun said and then he took Luhan's hand and led him down stairs. He ended up taking Luhan to the nurses office so Luhan could rest. "Now I'll come and get you after class Luhan you get some rest." "Thanks Baek and I can't believe that so much could happen in one day." "You and me both Lu." And with that Baekhyun went back to class and Luhan started to drift off to sleep. 

While asleep Luhan had a dream, he was in a field full of light pink flowers, he was walking endlessly through these flowers and then he was someone in the distance. Luhan started to run towards this person and then stopped when he realized that it was Sehun. Luhan yelled out his name but it was as if Sehun couldn't hear him. As Luhan got closer he noticed the flowers getting darker and darker, and Sehun was getting further away. Then all the flower petals fell and so did Luhan, it felt impossible to breath and all he could see if Sehun getting further and further away, till Luhan's eyes closed and all he was darkness and all he could hear was someone yelling his name. 

Luhan woke up to Baekhyun shaking him awake, and was surrounded by flower petals. "Luhan are you ok, you had petals come out of you're mouth while you were asleep." "I had the strangest dream Baekhyun, I was in a field of flowers and Sehun was there too." "We really gotta figure out what's wrong with you Luhan. I'm gonna take you home come on Lu." With that Luhan and Baekhyun left school still confused with what was going on with Luhan.