Ten

Hanahaki

That weekend Luhan decided to go see doctor Yixing again to see if he was able to find out anything about his condition. Don't stress yourself out Luhan everything will be ok, Luhan thought. That night Luhan looked at his journal that recorded all the times his chest was hurting him. As he was looking he noticed that most of the times his lungs hurt was when he was with Sehun. That's weird, maybe Sehun has something to do with this or, I'm probably just crazy. Yeah I'm probably crazy, Sehun couldn't possibly have something to do with this that's just crazy. With that Luhan went to sleep having the same dream all over again.

When Luhan arrived to the hospital he had his hopes up, hoping that Yixing had some good news. There was some good news but it wasn't much. "Luhan I have some good news, we've figured out what your condition is called. Its called Hanahaki, and all we could find about it is that you grow flowers in your lungs." Yixing said, Luhan was so happy that they were able to find something. Luhan had so many questions now. "So doctor Yixing, how does one get this condition?" "We're not sure yet Luhan but with this little but of information we'll be able to figure out more about it soon." Luhan was so happy about this, a little to happy that he started coughing. Luhan looked at the petals and noticed that there a little darker like before but there were still a few light ones. Yixing took some petals to study them. After that Luhan left the hospital and went to Baekhyun's to tell him the news. 

Turns out Baekhyun was at Chanyeol's house but that didn't stop Luhan he had to tell Baek. When Luhan got it was Baekhyun who answered the door, Luhan was a little confused on why he answered the door but that didn't matter. Then Baekhyun said, "Someone seems happy, what happened?" "The doctors found out something about what's wrong with me." "Boy come in we don't have time to waste." Baekhyun said as he basically dragged Luhan inside. Luhan looked around and didn't see Chanyeol so he asked, "Where's Chanyeol?'' "Oh he went to go meet up with one of his friends, he wouldn't tell me who but that doesn't matter, tell me what doctor Yixing said." "Well he said that this condition is called Hanahaki, and it makes me grow flowers on my lungs." "Well we already know that but at least we have a name to go with it." Then Baekhyun grabbed his laptop looked Hanahaki up. But sadly there wasn't much to find, it was such a rare condition. "Well Lu I couldn't find much about it, but don't be upset this is progress." "I know Baek, and I'm happy they found something." Baekhyun hugged Luhan and said, "I'll help you get through this Luhan." "Thanks Baek."  So instead of being sad Baekhyun and Luhan decided to have some fun. The ate almost all the food in Chanyeol's fridge, they looked through all his stuff, they sang and danced, and then they decided to watch movies all night long. 

It was almost ten o'clock and Baekhyun was getting nervous about Chanyeol. And to make it worse it began to rain a lot which ended up turning into a storm. "Where is he?" Baekhyun asked, "Don't worry Baek he'll be back, now I'll be right back." Luhan said as he left to go use the bathroom. A few seconds later Chanyeol comes through the door and he is soaking wet. "Channie where have you been I was worried sick?" Baekhyun asked as he hugged Chanyeol. "Well we got caught in the rain and it took a little while to get back." "We?" "Yeah me and Sehun." And then Sehun walked through the door behind Chanyeol. Oh , Baekhyun thought,  luckily Luhan was still in the bathroom so Baekhyun had a little bit of time to think of a plan. Then he got a text from Luhan: 'Baek can you help me open the door it won't open.' Then Baekhyun said, "If you two will excuse me for a second." And then Baekhyun basically ran to the bathroom, leaving Chanyeol and Sehun confused.

"Is Baekhyun always like that Chanyeol?" "No not really only when he's nervous about something, I just don't know with him sometimes but I love him so its fine." "Must be nice having someone you love," Sehun muttered. "What did you say Sehun?" "Oh nothing, but it looks like Baekhyun left a mess here." Chanyeol finally got a look around his house and it did look a lot messier than when he left. "Baekhyun couldn't have done this all by himself." "Maybe he had a friend over Sehun asked. "Maybe, I'll go ask him." And with that Chanyeol left Sehun to go find Baekhyun. Chanyeol could hear Baekhyun struggling and it also sounded like he was talking to someone. "Baek what's going on?" Baekhyun froze and said "Just trying to open the door." "Here let me help." And bofore Baekhyun could protest Chanyeol got the door open and he saw Luhan staring right in front of him. "Oh ," Chanyeol said, "Hey Chanyeol what's up?" Luhan asked. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol were thinking the same thing right now, Why did this have to happen today of all days.Luhan just stared at them confused and began to walk to the living room, where Sehun was. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran after Luhan to see what would happen and just as they thought Sehun saw Luhan and Luhan still there confused. It was silent until Sehun said, "Hey Luhan." "Hey Sehun what are you doing here?" "Well me and Chanyeol got stuck in the rain and he said it was alright for me to stay the night here. Why are you here Lu?" "I-uh I'm just here to hang out with Baekhyun." Did he just call me Lu? Luhan thought. So to break the awkwardness Baekhyun said, "Come on guys let's have some fun." Then Luhan thought, This is gonna be a long night.

 

 

 

A/N: Not sure how I feel about this chapter I might change it unless you guys like it I feel like it could've been a little better. Anyways thanks for subscribing and thanks for commenting I love reading your comments :)