Seventeen

Hanahaki

Luhan and Sehun were finally alone. Sehun walked to Luhan's bed but neither of them said anything, you could feel the tension in the air. They were both too nervous to say anything. Luhan finally decided that it was time to say something so he sighed and said, "So you know what's wrong with me." "Yeah." "Surprised right?" "Yeah, its not everyday you see a walking flower boy." Luhan cringed a little at that and said, "I'm gonna let that side because you're cute." They both laughed when Luhan said that. 

Luhan was happy that he and Sehun were able to have a somewhat normal conversation. Then Luhan thought, I guess now is a good time to tell him how I feel. Then Luhan said, "Sehun I don't know how you're gonna feel about this but I just have to tell you. I love you Sehun, ever since we were younger I've loved you. Now I don't know if you love me love me back but I at least how to tell you how I feel because its killing me, literally." It took Sehun a few minutes to process what he just heard. He was kinda shocked that Luhan admitted how he felt. He never thought Luhan would be able to do this so he knew he had to tell Luhan how he felt. "I love you too Luhan, I guess at first I was just really confused at first and I don't know why. I wish I could've told you how I felt earlier but I just want you to know that I want to be with you and protect you Luhan." Luhan began to tear up, he never thought that Sehun would love him. Sehun wiped luhan's tears and hugged him, this made Luhan cry even more. 

Eventually Luhan was able to calm down and said, "Well since we're getting things off our chest, when we were at Chanyeol's house I kissed you in your sleep." "I know Luhan I was awake." Luhan was shocked, "Well why didn't you say anything." "I didn't want to ruin the moment. And I kissed you in your sleep too." Luhan blushed and covered his mouth, his made Sehun laugh. Luhan loved seeing Sehun happy, he just loved everything about Sehun. 

It was getting kinda late and Sehun really wanted to know if Luhan would get the surgery or not so he asked. "Lu are you gonna get the surgery?" "Yeah." "Why Luhan?" "If I don't get this surgery I don't known how much longer I have, I could die tomorrow at in a few years. But if I get the surgery I may have a chance on living a long and happy life." "But Luhan there's a chance you can die in surgery, then we can't have a long and happy life together." Luhan grabbed Sehun's hands and said, "Sehun loving you has been exquisitely beautiful but you're filling me petals and its getting harder and harder to breath. I'd rather risk it then you see me die at such a young age. I need you to trust me, no matter what happens I'll never stop loving you Sehun I promise." Sehun was in tears not wanting luhan to get the surgery. But he knew that no matter what he said he wouldn't be able to change Luhan's mind. Sehun held Luhan's face in his hands and kissed Luhan. This caught Luhan off gaurd but he let the kiss happen. Luhan felt like it was easier for him to breath for once. But sadly sehun had to break the kiss and said," I'll go the doctor."

Then everyone was back into Luhan's room and he told Yixing that he wanted to get the surgery. Then Yixing left to get everything prepared. Luhan's mom and Baekhyun began to cry but Luhan said "Don't worry about me I'll be ok. Please smile for me." They all smiled for Luhan known that this may be the last time they see him.

Yixing came back and was ready to take Luhan to get the surgery. Luhan's parents gave him a kiss on his head and hugged him. Chanyeol and Baekhyun hugged Luhan and Baekhyun said, "You better not die on me, we have a lot of double dates to go on." Luhan and Baekhyun both laugh at that. And Sehun hugged Luhan and whispered to him, "Make sure you keep your promise Lu, I'll be waiting for you." Luhan teared up a little bit and said, "I maybe a promise didn't I, I won't break it." Then it was finnaly time for Luhan to go into surgery, and everyone had to wait again and hope that Luhan would come out alive.