Fourteen

Hanahaki

Sehun kept shaking Luhan and calling out his name but he got no response. He was furious at Kai but that would have to wait. Sehun immediately called an ambulance, then he picked up Luhan and carried him to the nurse's office. As Sehun was running to the nurse's office people started to get curious and follow behind him. Baekhyun and Chanyeol noticed all these people and started to follow, not knowing what happened to Luhan.

Sehun got there as fast as he could, he put Luhan on a bed and told the nurse what happened. The nurse was trying her best to make Luhan conscience again but it wasn't going so well, it was like he kept going in and out of consciousness. Sehun was praying that Luhan would be ok. 

Baekhyun was caught behind the crowd, so he pushed he was through, he had a feeling something was wrong.

When he was finally able to see what was happening he began crying, his best friend was laying there unconscious. Baekhyun felt many emotions at this moment but the two he felt most were anger andsadness. He saw Sehun, walked up to him and yelled, "What did you do to him!" "Baek you have to believe me I did nothing to him. Luhan came down to the dance studio, he watched me dance, later Kai came in and we were arguing, and the next thing I know Luhan is on the ground unconscious." Baekhyun was trying to process all of this Sehun was saying, but this made him more angry. "Why weren't you looking after him Sehun?" "Why would I need to look after him Baekhyun? Is there something wrong with Luhan?" Beofre Baekhyun could answer the ambulance showed up and took Luhan to the hospital.

After Luhan left and the all the other students went back to class, the nurse said that she'll call Luhan's parent and tell them what happened. And then Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to all go to the hospital to make sure Luhan is ok.

It was a awkward drive to the hospital, no one said a word. Baekhyun was still upset with Sehun, and Sehun knew this but what kept bothering him was why Baek asked why wasn't he looking after luhan. Why would I need to look after Luhan. If there is something wrong with him, why wouldn't Baek just tell me? Sehun thought. 

Not too long after they arrived, Luhan's parents were already there, his mother in tears and his father was holding back tears trying to be strong for his wife. Baekhyun immediately ran to Luhan's mom and gave her a hug trying to comfort her. It worked a little but she was still heartbroken. Then she looked over at Sehun, she asked who he was and Baekhyun said that was the guy Luhan liked. She went up to Sehun and asked in tears, "Why couldn't you like my son back?" Then she cried into Sehun's chest. Sehun hugged her and just let her cry, there was nothing else for them to do, all they could do is hope that everything would be ok.

A little while after doctor Yixing came out and asked if they wanted to see Luhan. They all said yes and followed Yixing. Before Sehun went in the room, Baekhyun grabbed him by the collar and dragged him somewhere not too far where they could be alone. "What was that all about Baek?" Sehun asked. "You wanted to know if something was wrong with Luhan right? Well there is something wrong with him. Now before you think this is fake  just listen ok." Sehun nods and lets Baekhyun continue. "Luhan had this disease called Hanahaki, this means that luhan has flowers growing in lungs, and then he ends up coughing out these petals. Now I know you think I'm crazy but I know you've seen these petals before." Then Sehun thought about all the times he saw Luhan and there being petals around when there were no flowers. And even though it crazy, he thinks Baekhyun is right. After thinking for a while Sehun said, "I believe you Baekhyun, but why wait to tell me this?" "We didn't think you would believe us. Anyways we should head back." As they were walking back, Baekhyun felt bad not saying why he thought they shouldn't tell him, but he told Sehun it could've been his fault, he knew Sehun wouldn't be able to live with himself.

When they got back to Luhan's room, Luhan laying in the bed looking peacefully asleep but, he had breathing tubes in his nose to help him breath. Luhan's mom was quietly crying as she hugged Luhan, she hated having to see her baby like this. Then Yixing explained to them what was going on, "Well what we didn't want to happen, happened. But Luhan will be ok, luckly the breathing tubes are helping Luhan breath. Now I'm not saying that you guys should lose hope, we were able to find out more of this disease. Its usually caused by a one sided love, most of the patients who had it were female from about ten years ago, but the problem is when they finally did surgery on the patients they were dead," everyone looked horrified when they heard this, Yixing continued, "I can say that luckly the doctor who did this surgery wrote everything down and with the technology we have today, this operation will most likely be successful. But we don't know if there are any side affects to this. So the important question is, are you willing to let Luhan go through with the operation?"