Thirteen

Hanahaki

The next day they all had to go back to school, and everything was pretty much normal, Luhan was still shy but everyone loved his new hair color. Luhan was happy again but Baekhyun kept bothering him about what happened that weekend. While in class Baekhyun would say "I can't believe you kissed him, my little Lu is growing up so fast." Then Luhan would playfully hit Baek and told him to shut up as he blushed.

Luhan tried his best to get through all his classes without strangling Baekhyun, and somehow he did survive it. But Luhan kept feeling like something was missing from his life, he didn't know what exactly but had somewhat of an idea. And what he was missing was Sehun, but Luhan didn't want to admit it. He still thought that Sehun saw him as a friend even though Luhan kissed him and they were so close to each other. As Luhan walked home he thought, Why is everything so confusing.

When Luhan got home he was still kinda upset and his mom noticed this, so she went up to his room to try to cheer him up. She knocked on his door and waited for him to say 'come in', and once Luhan said it she opened the door to the room full of petals. It made he sad to see all these petals but she didn't want Luhan to see her upset, so she put on a smile and say next to Luhan. She gave him a hug and asked, "How's my little flower?" Now if it was anyone else Luhan would've been mad but, he couldn't be mad at his mom. So he said, "I'm kinda upset mom, I feel like something is missing from my life but I just don't know what. And its so confusing, like why do I of all people have this rare disease." 

A few tears went down Luhan's cheeks, but his mom wiped his tears and said, "Luhan, all these challenges that we face make us into better people. I can see how much this has changed you Lu and you've changed in a good way. Now I know this may not be what you wanted but you'll get through this Luhan I know you will. We're here for you Luhan don't forget that." Luhan began to cry more after hearing this mom say that, he knew she was right. Luhan knew that he couldn't stay sad, even if Sehun didn't like him, Luhan still wanted to be a close friend to Sehun.

After a few days Luhan kept trying to find Sehun but couldn't, since his schedule was still changed he didn't have any classes with Sehun, the only time he could possibly see Sehun is during lunch. Eventually Luhan noticed that Sehun would always go to the dance practice room during lunch. Luhan would never watch but he always wondered what Sehun was doing in there.

But one day Luhan couldn't take it anymore and his curiosity got the best of him. He knew he shouldn't have watched but he couldn't help it. Luhan looked through the window of the door and saw Sehun dancing, and it was the most beautiful thing Luhan has ever seen. Luhan was amazed with Sehun's dancing he looked so passionate, putting all of this emotions into his dancing. While Sehun was dancing he messed up on a part and had to start all over, Luhan could tell that this bothered Sehun, but as he went to go play the music from the beginning Sehun looked in the mirror and saw Luhan. He turned around, smiled, and waved for Luhan to come in. 

Luhan had nervously walked in and Sehun asked, "Did you enjoy the show Lu?" "Yes I did I never knew you were so passionate about dancing Sehun." "Well I did say you should watch me dance some time. Wanna watch?" "Um sure." Luhan said and he took a seat on the wall on the other side of the room to give Sehun some space. Sehun his music and began to dance. And Luhan was even more amazed with seeing Sehun dance up close. It was like Luhan was lost in trance, he couldn't take his eyes off of Sehun and then Luhan began to feel a pain in thus chest again. This hasn't happened in a while, what's going on, Luhan thought, but before he could finish his thought the door opened and Kai walked in. Sehun turned off the music to hear what Kai was going to say. Once the music was off Kai said, "Only dancers are allowed in here, during school hours, Luhan." "Stop it Kai you know that's not true." Sehun said. "Well we both need to practice Sehun and I don't want you being distracted by him." "I'm not gonna be distracted by him." "Yeah right Sehun we all see how you look at Luhan, why don't you just him already." While Sehun and Kai were arguing Luhan wasn't feeling good, it got harder and harder to breath. Luhan kept gasping for air, he fell to the ground and all he could hear was Sehun calling out his name and then everything went black.

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is short and bad, I didn't really know what to right but I promise that the next chapter will be better. Thanks for all of you that subscribe and comment, I love reading what you guys think of the story :)