Fifteen

Hanahaki

A/N: This chapter is in Luhan's point of he is when he passes out, the rest of the chapters will be third person like before. Sorry for not updating for a while. Hope this chapter isn't confusing.

 

Everything went black.I feel as though I'm awake but I'm not, like I'm standing in a dark room. All I could remember was Sehun and Kai arguring, though I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying. It was so hard to breath, I guess the petals finally decided to fill my lungs. But why now? I thought I was doing everything right. I was taking the pills to help with my coughing and I tried my best to stay away from Sehun, guess I didn't do so good with that.

Suddenly I see a flash of light, then it disappears. It happens again and I hear people yelling and I feel as if I'm being carried. As the light flashes again I see Sehun holding me in his arms. He looks scared, "He's probably scared because you passed out Luhan." I hear someone say but I don't see anyone, it sounded like me. "Who's there?" I ask, then I see a figure walking towards me. As the figure comes closer I notice that it's me, but younger me. "Hi Luhan," Younger me says. "What's going on here?" "Well as you can see I'm younger you and were gonna go on a trip down memory lane since we're passed out and have nothing else to do." younger Luhan says. "None of this makes any sense, all I did was pass out and now my younger self wants me to remember old memories again?" "Yeah that's pretty much it, now come on Lu, do you really want to stay here doing nothing?" "I guess I have no other choice." "Good, now off we go,'' younger Luhan said. And with that Luhan and his younger self began walking into the darkness. 

Before Luhan and younger Luhan are able to actually see any memories he keeps seeing the light again, this time he sees that he's in the nurses office. "Why does that keep happening?'' Luhan asked, "Well they're trying to keep you alive Luhan, you keep gaining and losing consciencness. That's why you keep waking up. Anyways here the diary memory I'll show you." younger Luhan pointed to an area where it was lit up, Luhan stepped closer and it was his memory of when he first moved to South Korea. The was so nervous, only knowing Chinese, Luhan thought he would never make any friends. But his parents told him that everything would be ok.

Then the memory seemed to fast forward to when Luhan was in fifth grade. That's when he met Baekhyun, and for them the rest is history because now they're best friends. As Luhan watches the memory of him and Baekhyun become friends, younger Luhan asks, "How's Baek doing?'' "He's still the same as ever, sassy and dramatic. And he has a boyfriend now." "I feel sorry for that guy." younger Luhan said and they both laughed knowing how Baekhyun is. 

The memory seemed to fast forward again to when Luhan was in eighth grade, that was the year he really noticed Sehun. That had more classes together and Luhan got to see how much of an amazing person Sehun was. And this made Luhan's chest hurt and he coughed and flowers petals came out. Luhan was and about this and said, "Oh come on it cam happen here too." "Hey man I have no control over that, that's on you." younger Luhan said. "Does this affect me in real life?" younger Luhan shrugged and said "I doubt it does."

They stayed in the memory for a while. Still watching sehun from afar. Then younger Luhan said, "You really like him." "Yeah I do but he doesn't like me as much as I like him." "Did you ever get a chance to ask him?" younger Luhan asked. "No I haven't." "Well maybe you two were both to shy to say something, that's why you guys couldn't tell if you really liked each other." younger Luhan said. Then it was to leave the memory, and kept thinking about what his younger self said.

Luhan and his younger self kept walking in the dark again for quite some time. Until they saw another figure walking towards them and it was an older Luhan this time, not too old probably in his 20s. Younger Luhan said, "Well it's my time to go now." Luhan teared up a little bit and hugged his younger self. "I'll always be with you Luhan right here" younger Luhan said while pointing at Luhan's heart. Then younger Luhan walked in the opposite direction till he vanished. 

Then Luhan turned to face his older self and asked, "So am I gonna see any future memories?" Older Luhan laughed and said, "No Luhan that would spoil the fun. I'm just here to talk and answer questions but, I can't answer every question." Luhan thought about what he wanted to ask. "So I take it we don't die?" "No we don't." "Oh thank goodness," Luhan said as he let out a sigh of relief. He thought again, "Do the disease go away?" Older Luhan thought for a second wondering if he should answer or not. "It does but not in a way you expect it to." Luhan was confused but also happy that it goes away. Luhan know his older self won't answer this question but he still asks, "Do we end up with Sehun?" "Luhan you know I can't answer that." "I know its just I love him and after what we've done together I would just hate for us to not be together." Older Luhan hugged Luhan and said, "Just remember that true love never dies."

Before Luhan can even ask what that means his older self has to leave. Luhan gives his older self a hug and watches him walk off till he can no longer see him. 

Luhan walks around aimlessly, not knowing where he is going until he finds himself in his dream again, and again, and again. Luhan keeps reliving the dream over and over not knowing how to escape. He tries everything but nothing helps. As he lays there reaching ou for Sehun, Luhan coughs and he feels like he is able to move. He keeps coughing till he finds himself running towards Sehun. As Luhan gets close to Sehun, he sees the light and his eyes open.