Four

Hanahaki

After waiting what felt like forever, the doctor finally came in and said, "Hello I'm doctor Yixing and I'm fully aware of your situation and I'll do my best to help. So when did this first start happening Luhan?" "Maybe two days ago." "Now does it hurt when you cough?" "No, not really." "And finally have you been feeling any pain in your chest?" "Yes but it does hurt that much anymore, when I first coughed up the petals it hurt but now it doesn't."

After taking in all this information in Yixing wrote all this down. Part of him couldn't believe what he was hearing. This can't be possible but there's only one way to find out, he thought and then he asked, "Luhan you would mind coughing for me?" "Sure." So Luhan coughed and a light pink petal fell from Luhan's lips, Yixing couldn't believe it. "Is there anything you can do you stop this?" Luhan's mom asked desperately. "Well we're not quite sure ma'am, this is the first time our hosptial had dealt with something like this but we'll do everything in our power to make sure Luhan will be ok." It wasn't what they wanted to hear but it was the truth and they had to accept that. 

Then Yixing came up with an idea, "How about we take an x-ray of your chest Luhan." "Sure why not." So Luhan and Yixing went to go take the x-ray and not too long after they got the results. When Yixing saw the x-ray he couldn't believe what he saw. 

He went back to Luhan and his family and said, "Well I have the results but its nothing like what I've seen before." He showed then the results and it looked like a few flower petals in this right lung and it also look like something was growing there like a small tree. Luhan's mom began to cry, she couldn't believe that this was happening to her son, "There must be something you can do to stop this." she said in between tears. "Ma'am as I said before we'll do everything we can to try to stop this." Yixing said, upset that he didn't know what to do right now. 

Then Baekhyun had an idea, " Doctor Yixing, Luhan can't be the only person this has happened to before maybe you guys could try to find someone who has had this problem before." Yixing thought about it for a minute, He could be right. Then he said, "I'll look into it, you may be onto something but it will take a while. Since Luhan doesn't have any chest pain now we'll worry more about that later but I'll prescribe you some medicine to control that cough." Yixing said as he wrote the prescription.

After being in the hospital all day everyone was so tired from being stressed. So Baekhyun ended up staying the night at Luhan's. While Luhan and Baek were laying down Luhan asked, "Do you really think someone else had this problem Baek?" "Well kinda I mean it would be weird if you were the first for this to happen to, but anything is possible now." "Well hopefully they do find a cure for whatever is happening to me, I just want my life to go back to the way it was." Luhan said and then they both started to drift off to sleep hoping that some good news would eventually come.