Hot & Bothered

The Boss

Jessica is seen playing with her phone as she waits for a certain blondie at her Uni. The blonde told her that she has a surprise for her and she wonders what it is. Her outfit of the day looks lovely, at least for her, she's wearing a mini floral dress complete with a leather jacket. Is she freezing? She is but, for the sake of looking appealing for the boss then why not. She even did her hair in the morning, giving it some loose curls at the end. Some people giving her a stare of lust which makes her feel a bit uncomfortable but she pretends that she didn't get it. She doesn't want all those unecessary things to ruin her mood, this time the blondie won't cancel the date. Right?

Her calls are not answered and after standing for more than fourty minutes in the windy weather, her teeth starts to chatter. Why didn't she wear stockings? It'd help a lot or why did she try so hard to look nice for her boss? She crosses her arms in hope that it will give her more warmth. She can feel her tears threaten to fall and she quickly daps tissue on her eyes. After another five minutes has passed, she has enough of waiting. She calls a taxi to pick her up.

When she is about to enter the taxi, she hears someone calling her name. She looks back and sees the blondie jogs to her direction. She can see how the Audi's door is left open and how the older girl looks really panic at the sight of her leaving. Of course, she also notices the way how some other students looking at them weirdly.

"I- I'm sorry, I-"

"I thought you wouldn't come," the brunette smiles sadly. "I already called the taxi so I uhh- I'll meet you at the place we're go-" she pauses when she sees how the blondie runs back to her car to brings her wallet. She drags her away from the taxi before she takes a hundred thousand won to give to the driver.

"All taken care of, let's go now," the older girl grabs her wrist and pulls her inside the Audi, leaving her dumbfounded. She can tell some girls are looking at her Taeyeon as if they found their idol and it makes her sulk internally. Taeyeon is hers and only hers. As soon as the latter gets inside as well, she hears a sigh.

"I really am sorry for just leaving you in the cold-" Taeyeon pauses as she finally notices the other girl's outfit. Jessica sees how her eyes travel to her thighs and this makes her blush. Forget about those stares that people gave to her, this stare makes her feel all weak. The boss immediately sets the temperature of the heater higher to make the other girl feels warmer. "You must be freezing to death with that," she frowns as she takes her blazer on the back seat and drapes it on the younger girl's lap.

"I'm fine, Taeyeon, really," the younger one gives her a small smile. "As long as you're here," she fixes the blazer on her lap and finds her favorite pair of onyx eyes looking at her intently before they're off. Jessica doesnt know how much the CFO appreciates her words; the boss likes it that she acknowledges the effort she put. However, she sees how the boss' lips form a tiny smile; if she wasn't paying attention to the latter's lips, she'd definitely missed it. She wonders, when can she feel the blonde's lips on her own? She hasn't felt it for a week.

When the car meets a traffic light, the boss immediately places a hand on her cheek and turns the brunette's face to her. The younger one is about to ask what is wrong when her forehead earns a kiss.

"It must be depressing to wait for me in such weather," the blonde caresses her cheek with her thumb. "Next time, please choose your outfit accordingly,"

"I'm-"

"Even your cheek feels this cold," the CFO frowns.

"You told me you have a surprise for me?" The other girl diverts the conversation and she knows that she succeeds based on how the latter's expression changes. She does have a litte disappointment when the older girl didn't compliment her in that outfit but knowing that she was just worried, she shrugged the problem off.

"Right!" Taeyeon grins. "Let's go back to your home first,"

"My home?" Jessica knits her eyebrows in confusion. So all the teeth chattering was for me to go home?

"Your home," the older girl smiles and her foot presses on the gas pedal. "We're going to Jeonju, pack your clothes for a two nights trip,"

+++

Jessica feels giddy when Taeyeon tells her that they're going to visit her hometown but what makes her more excited is the fact that the CFO leaves her work to pick her up and spend time with her. If she knows that the older girl only had a one or two hours of sleep for the past few days, she'd probably feel guilty. However, Taeyeon being Taeyeon, she casually tells her that her workload is not much in this week. She doesn't need the other girl to be worrying about her health and feeling guilty; she wants the brunette to be happy. At first, the younger one didn't trust her words but after some time, the CFO had her ways to convince her.

The blonde smiles at the sight of the sleeping girl with slightly parted. Guess she's tired after all that singing, she internally chuckles. Her Jessica has a great voice, soothing voice, based on the one hour concert in her Audi. She stops by the side of the road to fix the blazer that nearly falls from the brunette's lap. When her fingers accidentally brushes against the smooth skin of her thigh, she gulps the lump on and her eyes shifts up to see a pair of closed eyes. She releases a sigh of relief, the blonde doesn't want the other girl to wake up with the thought of her wanting to molest her in her sleep; it's not her intention at all. After that, she leans back on her seat and stares at the sleeping figure.

Beautiful, she smiles.

They reach the CFO's house – mansion for the brunette – around 3 p.m. and both of them are greeted by the sight of various Korean dish at the dining table. The older girl asked her maid to make food for them, she feels too tired to drive to a restaurant. All she wants to do is to rest her tired body in her favorite bed after their lunch, spooning the other girl would be nice, perfect even. However, when she peeks at the younger girl’s phone, she internally sighs; the brunette is looking for good spots in Jeonju – no sleeping time for her.

“Do you want to go somewhere?” Taeyeon asks as she looks at her in the eyes and props her chin with her hand on the dining table. Has her voice always been this low and husky? And oh those pair of onyx eyes that I love, Jessica says in her mind.

“I want to go to the beach but Jeonju is quite far from beaches,” the brunette replies with a sigh and she notices how the other girl drags the chair to her side. Her body suddenly tenses when the blonde’s fingers brushes against her forehead to fix her hair.

“We can go to Deokjin Park if you want to,” the older girl rests her hand on the younger one’s cheek before she drops it and rests it on her knee. This makes Jessica bites her lips, what is she doing to her? “Better than nothing, right?” she gives her a small smile as she caresses the latter’s knee with her thumb, making her bite her lips harder. Taeyeon quirks a single eyebrow at the girl but still leans forward to give her a peck on the lips. “Why do you want my kiss all of a sudden?” she chuckles, thinking that biting lips means wanting kisses. She is unaware that it was her own action that makes the brunette did that.

“I- no, I-“

“You’re blushing,” the CFO purses her lips and looks at her in amusement. “I’ll go get my jacket and off we go!” she pecks her lips one more time before she goes to her suitcase to take her leather jacket. She internally chuckles at the sight of her Jessica still sitting in the same position, watching her move around. “Let’s go,”

The date was amazing despite the older girl still doesn’t want to hold her hand in public, she did allow the brunette to take pictures of them being together though. Jessica happily snaps a picture of her boss looking at the camera with those mesmerizing eyes with autumn leaves falling down in the background. She can stare at the picture forever and will never get tired of it. She instantly makes it her phone’s lock screen, one can mistake the CFO as an idol due to her looks and it makes her proud to have her Taeyeon.

“Are you going to work at my company again?” the blonde asks as they sit down on a bench.

“Of course! I want to see you more often, you know,” the brunette bites her lower lip, feeling shy at her confession but, the older girl can only stare at the pair of soft pink lips. She wants to kiss her but here in public? She has second thoughts about it. “Why?”

“You should change the picture once you enter the company’s building again, ok?” the older girl’s hand hesitantly reaches out to caress her hair, making the younger one bites her lips again. She didn’t expect that her Taeyeon would do something like this where many people can see them, it makes her happy to know that the latter is trying. Hard.

“Ok,” Jessica nods a few times, her Taeyeon makes her feel like she’s a child who’s dating an adult but she loves the feeling anyway. If she is asked to compare how her Taeyeon makes her feel and how all those boys in the past make her feel, her Taeyeon gives her more than butterflies nowadays. Her Taeyeon makes her feel safe and secure, of course, the feeling of comfort comes too easily when she’s with the older girl. Maybe this is love?

“How’s your studies though? I’m not going to accept someone with a low GPA,” the blonde teases her and gives her a smug smile, earning a whine from the brunette.

“I’m doing fine, Kris helps a lot. He explains every concept that I don’t get,” she replies, unaware of the twitch of the older girl’s left eyebrow when a guy’s name is mentioned.

“Kris is that guy who asked you out?”

“What? No, it has always been two friends having lunch or dinner together, Taeyeon,” Jessica looks at her and finds the pair of onyx eyes looking at her intently. “I’m serious!” she cries. “If I like him or something, I won’t be with you right now, Tae,” she rests her hand on the CFO’s cheek to caress it gently. “I don’t like him at all,”

“I took Finance in University too, you can ask me if you don’t understand something,” the older girl grabs her hand and puts it down, feeling a slight discomfort at the PDA. But the younger girl’s words managed to keep the green monster of jealousy inside.

“You’re busy, Taeyeon, I don’t want to burden you with my studies, you know,” the younger one smiles at her and the CFO replies with a smile too.

"Ok, fine," she replies. They walk together to the white Audi and when the brunette has put on her seatbelt, she is suddenly trapped between Taeyeon’s arms. One hand beside the door handle and the other on the headrest. The mesmerizing pair of eyes look at her intently and Jessica automatically bites her lip. “Tae, why-“ she can’t finished her words when Taeyeon’s lips captures her own. The older girl slightly nibbles on her upper lip, asking for entrance and she skillfully slips her tongue in. The hand that was besides the door handle moves to the brunette’s cheek, gently brushing it with her thumb.

“You don’t know how much I wanted to kiss you in that park when you bit your lips,” the CFO leans her forehead on her shoulder and slightly brushes her lips against her collar bone, making the younger one shivers with her touch. “Don’t bite your lips in public, please?” she looks up and gives her a pleading look that is too adorable for the brunette. Seeing the younger one is biting her lips, again, Taeyeon smiles and captures her lips once more. Jessica wraps her arms around the older one’s neck and pushes the CFO’s head towards her to deepen the kiss. “Let’s go for dinner, hmm?” she asks before giving a final peck on the brunette’s lips. She puts on her seatbelt and starts the engine while the other girl looks at her side window to hide her blushing face. The kiss makes her feel hot.

+++

Jessica has this one question inside her head ever since she has stepped her foot inside the mansion: where is Taeyeon’s mom? She saw a large picture on the wall with only three Kims: Taeyeon, a guy who she assumed is her father and another one that she assumed as her brother. Did her parents have a divorce? She doesn’t know; she wants to ask but scared that the question is too personal. They’ve only been together for around three weeks anyway, too soon to ask too personal questions.

Clad in Taeyeon’s oversized sweater and a pair of comfy shorts, she walks to the bed where the older girl is seen reading some things from her iPad. Why is she wearing Taeyeon’s clothes? She forgot to pack her sleeping clothes, blame it on her carelessness. She lies down beside the older girl who automatically looks away from her iPad only to caress her hair.

“Sleep,” the CFO mutters as her hand moves to the tablet again to continue what she is doing.

“What are you doing?”

“Checking a file,” the blonde replies, unaware the frown that is plastered on the brunette’s face. “I forgot this one document I need to see, after this, I’ll follow you to dreamland,” she chuckles quietly and glances at the younger girl. “Why are you frowning?” she knits her eyebrows in confusion.

“This should be your holiday you know, stop making yourself too stressed with work,” Jessica sits up and leans her back on the wall, just like what Taeyeon is doing.

“I just-“ the shorter girl pauses when she sees that the taller one is biting her lips. She scoffs in amusement before putting down the iPad beside her to cup the younger one’s cheek. “We kiss a little bit too many for today, don’t you think?” she asks but gives the girl a peck anyway.

“If that can make you stop working then I’ll bite my lips all the time,” Jessica wittily replies with a small smirk, making Taeyeon quirks a single eyebrow in amusement.

“Fine, let’s go sleep,” the older one gives in to the younger girl’s request. Her hand automatically drapes on the taller girl’s waist to pull her closer after she shuts down the iPad and puts it on the nightstand. “Come closer to me,” she mumbles with her eyes closed. Jessica bites her lips, hearing how low and husky her voice is and at how dreamy the other girl looks. She feels blessed to be able to be with the older girl at this close distance. She puts her hand on her cheek and moves forward to kiss the CFO’s lips, making the latter opens her eyes to look at her closed ones. The older girl closes her eyes too to really enjoy the sensation of the kiss. Her hand somehow manages to slip into the oversized sweater to caress her bare waist, earning a soft whimper from the brunette. To allow her move more easily, she breaks the kiss only to hover above the younger one’s body. Jessica opens her eyes to see how Taeyeon looks at her hungrily which makes her blush. A-are we going to have today? She bites her lips. Taeyeon's hand slips into the sweater as she continues with her kiss and traces the brunette's flat stomach making the younger girl unconsciously lets out a moan. Hearing the soft moan seems to wake the blonde's up from being too caught up on the spur of the moment. She stops, her hands rest beside the girl's head to support her body and stares lovingly at the brunette.

“Last kiss for today,” the older girl leans in and captures her lips once again before she lies down beside the girl and pulls her head to her chest. Jessica, unbeknownst to Taeyeon scowls, did her Taeyeon just leave her feeling hot and bothered?


A/N special thanks to cinnamonsweat, iammyth, DcFlash_ for the vote and all the subscribers and all comments!!!

Hmm.. by now I think some of you has realized that Jess is more byuntae than Taeyeon, or not? hohohoho it's almost rated but it's not.. still thinking of ways to write the part, I'm not good with that..

Recently I found a Taengsic video made by holgacity using Taeyeon's 'Time Lapse' song in youtube.. and all the feels man.. it comes back.. and when I saw how she was so emotional in her Persona concert during that song (if I'm not wrong she cries in the end but still singing though), I wonder if she's singing the song while thinking about Jessica? The lyrics can fit to how angsty their situation is. I really wonder what has happened to them, they were so close... sigh.. why am I like this?