Chapter 2; what’s with the face?

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

Gamequeen: got to go now

Gaemgyu: oh why so sudden?

Gamequeen: I have to sleep now or my brother will kill me, and I have my first classes tomorrow. I wouldn’t want to be late hehe ^^

Gaemgyu: oh!? Bye! Can I still see you online?XD

Gamequeen: yup! But maybe some other day..if im not busy..bye ^^

After that you log out. And Kyu continues to play, while he was playing eunhyuk enther his room.

“Hey kyu! Mom said you should rest now you will have classes tomorrow for your first day in highschool cause if you don’t mom will tell your mom that you always stay late playing online hehe” eunhyuk said while chuckling..”oh yah!? Hehe I will just shut this down first” Kyu said while Kyu shut down his computer Eunhyuk notices that Kyu can keep out the smile on his face..

“what’s with the face kyu? Stop that before somebody else sees it or they might think you’re crazy” Eunhyuk said with a disgusted face. “Okey hyung but I can’t help it” Kyu said.

“why can’t you help it?” Eunhyuk asked while sitting down on a chair besides Kyu’s bed while kyu is lying down on his bed with his arm on his head. “well this day is kinda amazing, hehe” kyu said while his cheeks turning pink and have his creep smile.

“why is it amazing?” eunhyuk asked with one raised eyebrow for being curious why his cousin have that face and that creep smile on him. “I wonder what’s she looks like hehe” Kyu said while chuckling..”maybe she’s beautiful, wah!!!!” kyu said while hugging his pillow and kissing it crazily.

“I think you’re crazy” eunhyuk said while pulling out the pillow on kyu’s face with a disgusted and confused face. While eunhyuk’s pulling the pillow out of kyu’s face. Kyu got up instantly making eunhyuk falls on his . ‘BLOg!!!!’ “ouch!!!!!watch out will you? What’s with that reaction?” eunhyuk said while holding his and trying to stand up. “ I forgot to ask her name and a lot of information about her” Kyu said with a panic expression on his face and holding eunhyuk shoulder and keep on shaking him non-stop.

“Stop it will you? I’m getting dizzy” Eunhyuk said “ow sorry Hyung!! I never mean to do that, I’m just sad that I never thought about asking her name earlier” kyu said while letting go of eunhyuks shoulder..”Chill out man! Tell me what happened and why are you acting like that?” eunhyuk said while sitting beside kyu on his bed.

Kyu sighed while telling eunhyuk what heppend earlier. “ while I was playing earlier someone beats me” kyu said while thinking about you, “ What? Someone had beaten you already? The great kyu was beaten on his game?” Eunhyuk said with a shocked expression. “ aish! Would you listen to me first hyung?” Kyu said irritated and throws pillow on hyuk and it hits hyuk on the face and fell on the floor.

“BLOG!!!!’ “Ouch! Why did you that for?” Hyuk said while rubbing his . “ ow sorry hyung! Kyu said and continue to talk, yup she beats me and she’s a girl she beats me twice this day and she’s fun to talk to..I wonder who she is? And I think I like her” Kyu said while thinking about you. “So you mean the one that beats you is a girl?” Hyuk ask while setting down again on kyu’s bed.

“yup she’s a girl and I think I like her” Kyu said..”wait! say what?” Hyuk said..”Aish! I said I think I like her” Kyu said with an irritated face. “ So she maybe something to attract you like that” Hyuk said..”Yup, she is special” Kyu said while gazing at the ceiling of his room. And hyuk also looks where kyu’s gaze is and laugh. “hahahahaha!!” Hyuk said while grabbing his stomach and rolling on kyu’s bed.