Chapter 6: Classmates???

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

You,sungmin and ryeowook  jaw dropped when you saw the four guys following you homeroom adviser.

“it’s those jerk”you said while glaring at them. Donghae saw you before they sit and hit kyu’s shoulder purposely. “Pack!!!!” “OUCH!! What is that for Donghae?” Kyu asked irritated by what donghae have done.

“you’re princess is here and she’s our classmate” donghae said while his gaze at you. Kyu follow donghae’s gaze at the middle of the class and saw you.

“who are you talking about you idiot? I don’t have a princess, What the?” kyu jaw dropped when he saw you..and you just shifted your gaze to your teacher and ignore him.

“what the?he ignores me,who the hell she think she is? Kyu said while glaring at you.

“well I think she doesn’t like you” yesung said while holding his laugh seeing kyu’s irritated face just by seeing you.

“Well I don’t like her either” kyu said with a disgusted face..

“but I think she’s pretty isn’t she?” kibum said while looking at you.

“yeah she’s pretty” donghae and yesung said in unison while looking at you.

“what she?pretty? are you blind or something?” kyu said with a disgusted face to his friends while looking at you. ‘I think you should go to an ophthalmologist after the class and have your eyes check,I think you guys have problems with your vision” kyu said.

“wow kyu,you’re so mean were not blind and our eyes are okey” the three said in unison

The teacher saw the four of them talking to each other and slam his stick on the desk of the four.

“BLAG!!!!!!!”

“Mind to share to us the things you’re talking about” Mr. Kim hyun joong said. And the whole class started to laugh. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“hahaha you deserve that jerks” you thought and laugh out loud. When kyu saw that you’re laughing he get angry and ignore you. You saw what he did and said “huh!? Idiot!! Who the think he is? Ahaha and laugh again”

“it’s your fault” kyu whispered to donghae, “nope it’s not,it’s your’s” donghae fired back.

“shut up already or I have to put you in detention in the first day of class” Mr. kim said.

And with that the 4 of them shut up and the whole class laugh again but mr.kim was irritated and makes the whole class quiet.

“hahahaha” students laugh while the 4 of them lowered their heads. “shut up class or I have to punish all fo you” mr.kim said and with that all of the class shut up and mr.kim shifted his gaze upon you.

“well,what do we have here?” mr.kim said while getting close to you. Scared on what he’s going do you panicked and pull sungmins arm.

“hey Minnie help me here” you said to sungmin but sungmin said “oww! I don’t want to, im scared” with that you just smile to mr. kim seeing you panicked makes kyu smile “huh!? You deserve that witch” kyu said while having a smile on his face.

You thought that mr.kim going punish you so you just smile but never that you know mr.kim said “Wow! Im happy that I have the last yr’s Seoul I.Q. master 1st runner up is here in my class, want to introduce yourself in front ms.choi?

With that statement you feel relieved and upon hearing that your classmates start to gossip.

“so she’s the last yr 1st runner up to seoul I.Q master, I heard that she really is smart and the only thing that she became 1st runner up is that she quits at the finals.” You classmates said upon hearing that kyu’s face you with a shock expression and mouth open.

“Shut up class!! Mind to introduce ms.choi” mr.kim said and asks you to stand up and introduce yourself with the whole class. With that you stand up and walk in front passing to kyu and his friends, scared that mr.kim will punish you. You introduce yourself.

“Hi everybody,I’m Choi, ahzie 17 yrs of age. I’m a graduate of Seoul National Junior high School and I’m a valedictorian graduate of that school and as you heard at mr. Kim told earlier, I’m the first runner up to Seoul I.Q. masters.”

“I also heard that you’re a taekwondo and kendo double black belter” Henry asked you.

“ow about that, yes I am!” you answer Henry with a cute smile.

“wow she smile’s at me,I think I’m going past out” henry said to zhoumi..
‘stop dreaming okey? She just smile’s at you it’s not that she kisses you pabo” zhoumi said.

“but she did smiles at me and I’m happy with that” henry said with a smile and face you again.

When kyu and his friends heard about the black belter thing the three just gulped and look at kyu. “ow man you’re dead if you messes with her” Donghae said to kyu.

“yup I think so too man “ Kibum said “don’t worry hyung I will be at you’re funeral ” yesung said while he pats kyu’s shoulder.

“hey!! What’s with that, I’m not gonna die or something and I’m not scared of her” kyu said proudly.

“you should be scared hyung, haven’t you heard what the guy said? He’s double black belter at taekwondo and kendo” kibum said.

“and I think she’s also famous for her brains and charm” donghae said. “ I agree on that” yesung said.

“WTH, are you talking about? you’re my friend, you should be at my side and not her’s” kyu said getting irritated to his friends.