Chapter 10: happy 1st Monthsary

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

After a few moments the food arrives. You saw that eunhyuk was gazing at you and you asked him why?

“Oppa, why are you staring at me like that? Do I have dirt in my face?” you said while holding your face.

“nope! You don’t have it’s just that I can’t believe that were together” Eunhyuk said.

With that statement you softened.

“I’m also lucky to have you oppa” you said while smiling at him.

Eunhyuk smiles and softened about your statement.

“I’m so sorry” eunhyuk said.

“sorry about what?” you asked him.

“ That I haven’t taken you to a more decent place to our first date” eunhyuk said with his head down.

You look unto him and cupped his face to look at you.

“oppa don’t worry this date is special cause I have you with me and having you at my side is the most precious thing that I could ever asked for” You said while cupping his face and looking unto his eyes.

Eunhyuk softened about your statement and hold your hands.

“do you know why did I ask you for a date?” eunhyuk asked you.

You nodded and said.

“yes, I know..Happy 1st monthsary Oppa” you said and kiss him in the cheek.

Eunhyuk was shocked on your actions that he keeps on staring at you like crazy while holding his cheek.

“stop staring at me oppa and let’s eat, I’m getting hungry, hehe” you said while smiling.

Eunhyuk just nodded and eats his meal.. Eunhyuk saw that you are having a hard time on your chicken and he cut his chicken immediately and switch plates with you. You were shocked about that but softened as well.

“thanks oppa” you beamed.

“you’re welcome my princess!” Eunhyuk said with a wink and started cutting his chicken and put his spoon in front of you to feed you. You were shocked but responded to his offer and took a bite of the food.

After having a meal both of you took a bus home, eunhyuks home was a little bit far from you but he always picks you up and sent you to school since elementary and his always there to protect you with that you fell for him.

Eunhyuk see’s that your sleeping again and he put’s your head unto his shoulder to rest and took out his mobile phone and took a photo of you while sleeping with your head on his shoulder and another photo of the both of you. After that he gazes at you and kisses your forehead and rests his head against yours.

When the bus arrived at your bus stop, Eunhyuk wake you up and walk you home. After a few minutes both of you arrived in front of your house and you open up your bag and handed Hyuk a small paper bag. Hyuk was confused about what it was.

“a present for you at our monthsary, open it when you arrived home, hope you like it, goodbye oppa” you said and pecked his lips and run fast to your house and close the door immediately shy of what you have done.

Eunhyuk just stood there frozen shocked about the kiss. When he regains his senses he looks unto your window and see’s you peeking out, he just waved and smiles and walks home. When you saw him waving at you, you blushed and run unto your room. Before you enter your room you bumped into sungmin (here sungmin is living with your family, he’s your cousin but he always call you bezty or to your first name cause he grow up with you after his parents died when he was 8 yrs old).

“hey bezty zie! How’s the date?” sungmin asked but you just ignore him and run to your room and slam the door.

Blog!!!!!!!!

Upon hearing the loud slam of your door, Siwon peeks out from his room and saw sungmin standing in front of your room with a confused face.