Chapter 9: The first date

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

You and eunhyuk rides a bus going to the lotte world. When you are in the bus, Eunhyuk’s notices that you’re sleeping so he put your head upon his shoulder and put the strand of your hair behind to your ears. And resting his head upon yours, when he felt sleepy.

Thirty minutes later you and eunhyuk arrived at the lotte world. You get out of the bus while he was guiding and helping you. And after that you have step out of the bus, he intertwined his fingers with yours and pulls you to the ticket booth and bought 2 tickets and went inside.

After buying tickets, you and eunhyuk enjoy the rides there and after an hour, eunhyuk invited you to ride the roller coaster. Even though you’re a black belter you’re still scared of heights. Eunhyuk’s seen your expression and holds your hands.

“don’t worry ahzie ah! I will be here at your side so don’t be scared, if you feel scared just hold unto me and I will do everything to protect you and feel you secure.” Eunhyuk said while kissing forehead.

With that you agree with him in riding the roller coaster. While you’re in the ride, eunhyuk saw that you’re hugging his arm tightly and with that he chuckles and hug’s you tightly. When you feel that he is hugging you, you feel secure and calmed down. After the ride the both of you saw a photo booth and took some pictures together.

1st picture you and eunhyuk poses with a peace sign in your hands while smiling. 2nd pictures Eunhyuk poses like superman and you pose like you were shocked. 3rd picture poses showing your cute aegyo’s. and in the last picture eunhyuk kiss you’re cheek without your permission and you were shocked but the picture look so cute.

Both of you printed the picture with 2 copies each and eunhyuk handed you, your copy. You look unto the pictures and smile and hide it in your bag. After that both you went to a store where there lot’s of couple shirt eunhyuk bought a pair and gave you your shirt. And after buying it, both of you went into a jewelry store and bought couple rings.

“can I wear this ring to you?’ Eunhyuk asked while holding the ring.

“of course” you said with a smile and handed him your hands.

He wear the ring on your finger and it fits perfectly on you and you ask him if you can put the ring on his finger and he said yes and you put the ring on his fingers and it fits him perfectly after that both of you went to a near restaurant.

“What would you like to have” Eunhyuk asked you when the both of you enter the resto.

“anything, as long I have you with me” you said while holding hyuks arm.

With that Eunhyuks smile showing his gums and you chuckles.

“Why are you chuckling?” eunhyuk asked you confused.

“It’s nothing,you’re so cute you know that?” you said while pinching his nose.

“aish! So sweet, you look so perfect together, what will you have?” the cashier said.

“2 Cordon bleu, 2 Ice tea and 2 blueberry cheesecake” Eunhyuk said to the cashier.

“is that all sir?” the cashier asked.

“yes, that will be all” eunhyuk said and smiles at you. “you sure you don’t want anything else:” eunhyuk asked you.

“nope! That will be fine” you said.

“Okey sir, it make take a while you can just look for a sit and bring this # with you and we will deliver your food to you after it was done” the cashier said.

Both of you nodded and look for a place to sit. Eunhyuk saw a vacant sit beside the window and the both you went there. Before you could sit, Eunhyuk pulls the chair for you and place a napkin on your lap. Because of his actions you blushed and softened.