Star Craft and the kingka’s

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

 

 

While you’re playing on your desktop you have read the text message of eunhyuk and smile’s.

You saw him online and chatted with him through yahoo messenger.

Hyuksgirls(you’re user name in messenger while gamequeen in starcraft), AllRiseSilver is eunhyuk.

Hyuksgirl: hi my prince ^^

Eunhyuk sa you’re message and reply immediately while smiling showing his gums.

AllRiseSilver: Hi my princess, How are you? I misses you already…I Love you <3

Hyuksgirl: Im fine oppa, I also miss you, sorry for what I did earlier.

You have thought about the smack or the kiss and blushed. While eunhyuks blushes also when he remembers it.

AllRiseSilver: It’s okey, I was shocked when you did that. But I Love it… hehe joke

Hyuksgirl: ert!!hehe…just joking

AllRisesilver: why did you did it by the way?

Hyuksgirl: No other reason, is it wrong to kiss you? Hehe joke.. I didn’t know either why did I did that at the first place.

AllRiseSilver: of course not! I wish I could really kiss you…Real kiss hehe

Hyuksgirl: ert! Hehe Have you opened my gift?

When he read that he remembers the paper bag and took it out on his bag and he opens it and saw a hand made bracelet by you. He was so touched when he sees it.

AllRiseSilver: I just did right now, hehe thanks by the way, I love it..have you made it?

Hyuksgirl; of course I made it, I made it just for you. By the way my prince I gotta go I’m gonna do something…bye I love you..muwah ^0^!!!! <3

Eunhyuks became sad when you said you’re going to log-out but he smiles again when he remembers the date and understand you.

AllRiseSilver: okey,sleeptight princess I love you.

After that he log-out and lay in his bed while looking unto the picture the both of you have taken earlier.

Eunhyuk: I love you ahzie ah! Always and forever.

And with that he fall asleep. You’re going to log-out when you remember the guy you have played last night. So before you log-out you have open star craft and played it. While playing it and defeated someone. You received a message again from the same guy last night.

While kyu is online after he went out of eunhyuks room when he saw that you defeated him again. He just smiles and happy to see you online and chatted you.

Gaemgyu: nice play again XD

Gamequeen: same as you and nice talking to you again ^^

Gaemgyu: thanks, yah! Nice talking to you again XD, so can I know your name?

Kyu asked you, you wanted to give your name to him but you remember that if your brother and bf knows about it they will get angry cause they aren’t approving about you playing online games.

Gamequeen: Why are you asking for my name? Isn’t it better this way?

Gaemgyu: so that I could know you in person XD

Kyu said while hoping, but you didn’t gave your name to hum and keep it secret.

Gaemqueen: maybe next time you can get to know me but not this time, so sorry. Hope you understand ^^

When kyu read it he was so sad but accepts it anyway as long that he can talk to you.

Gaemgyu: oh! So sad right now, but I understand…hope I can talk to you again maybe tomorrow?

Gamequeen: I’ll try because school started I want to focus on studying but if I’m not busy I’m going to play star craft..well I have to go now it’s getting late you better sleep now bye ^^

Kyu was disappointed when he read that your going to log-out.

Gaemgyu; okey take care night XD

After seeing you log-out he also stop playing and went to his bed and thinking about you. Curious about knowing you. While you lay on you’re bed and fell asleep while having a smile on your face for what have happened on the date with eunhyuk earlier.

Eunhyuk wake up early and went to kitchen to prepare lunch for you and bake some cookies (just think that he cooks here and bakes hehe). After he was done he went to his room but peeks on kyu’s room and saw him sleeping. He smirked and went inside and shouts at kyu’s ear that makes him wake up.

Eunhyuk:wake up sleepyhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyuhyun: WHAT THE? What happened?

Seeing kyu’s shocked expression eunhyuks laugh so hard holding his stomach.

Eunhyuk: hahahaha you should have seen your face, It so hilarious.

Eunhyuks said while laughing so hard holding his stomach, seeing eunhyuks laughing kyuhyuns get irritated and push eunhyuk outside his room.

Kyuhyun: aish!  Why did you do that for? Get away from my room, you crazy jerk.

Kyu push eunhyuks outside his room and slam the door in front of his face.

Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eunhyuk: I just did that to wake you up so you wouldn’t get late I prepare breakfast for you downstairs.

Eunhyuks shout outside kyu’s room and went to his room to prepare his self. While in kyu’s room he jumps unto his bed and take a nap when he see that it was too early for him to prepare. After eunhyuk have finished his preparation for school he knocks on kyu’s room and wake him up.

Eunhyuk: hyung I’m so sorry about earlier and wake up now or you’ll going to be late.

Upon hearing that kyuhyun stand up and prepare for school but he peeks out for eunhyuk. He saw eunhyuk going down and smile. While kyu is preparing his self for school. Eunhyuk went to your house to pick you up. When he arrived there he saw you and sungmin down stair waiting for siwon.

“hey princess, how are you? Where’s siwon hyung?” eunhyuks asked you.

“ow he’s upstairs getting his bag” you answered back.

“siwon hyung, faster we will be late if you wont hurry” sungmin said while looking unto his watch.

After that siwon went down and all of you went to school and pick up Ryeowook on the way. While kyu arrives at the school with his friends and a lot of girls are looking at them with admiration. And when you arrive at school you saw a lot of girls are on the gate waiting for someone or something.

“what’s up with those girls?” ryeowook ask.

“I don’t know” sungmin shrugged

“let’s go to class, or we will be late” you said

“maybe they are waiting for someone” siwon said

“I think so too, but I don’t care let’s get going” eunhyuks said while he puts his arms around your shoulder and lead you to your class.

“ewww! stop it, don’t do sweet things in front of us were still minors” ryeowook said while putting his hands in his face with a disguted look.

“you’re just jealous” eunhyuk said and put his tongue out.

When you guys arrived in front of your room he kiss your forehead and went to his class together with siwon.

“bye princess, I love you” eunhyuks said while waving and walking away with siwon to his class.

“take care sis, I love you” siwon said and went to his class with eunhyuks.

You’re admirers saw it when eunhyuks kisses you and they gossip.

‘wow, she already got a boyfriend it hurts huhu” key said while faking a cry.

“huhu I’m look better than his boyfriend” minho said while faking a tear.

While taemin and henry just sit there looking down. But you went to their side and smile.

“hey guys, cheer up!” you said with a wink with that the guys got back the smile on their faces.

Meanwhile eunhyuk and his friend is being curious why they’re lot of girls outside the bldg.

“What’s up with this?” donghae ask while pointing to the crowd of girls.

“I don’t know, I think they are waiting for someone” Kibum said.

“yeah! I think they are” Yesung said.

While they are talking the crowd saw them and a bunch of girls approaches them.

“oh my God it’s them the boys form shinhwa high” Victoria said with excitement.

“yes it’s them wah!!!!!!!”  Yuri said while shouting.

The boys was shocked specially kyu.

“what the, what happened here?” yesung said.

“I don’t know, stop pushing us!” kibum shouts to the girls

“guys we love you specially you kyu” the fx shouts at the same time.

“we know girls but why do you love us?” kyu ask proudly

“cause you all are handsome and kingka’s” snsd sid at the same time.

“really?thanks girls!” kyu said while getting out of the crowd.

When they went out of the crowd the girls are still following them until they reach there classroom. When you heard the noise outside you asked your classmate on what is happening.

“what’s happening outside? Why does a lot of girls out there?” you ask heechul.

“ow you haven’t know? Our classmates donghae, yesung, kibum and kyuhyun are announced to be the kingkas of the school” heechul said.

With that statement you are shocked.

“what? Them kingka’s?” you ask heechul with a shocked expression .

“yes” heechul said.

“the 3 of them deserves to be kinga but the red hair guy I don’t think so” you said while glaring at kyu.

While the four of them are busy with their fans mr. kim arrives and let the guys sit in front and let the gilrs went to her own classes.

“the 4 of you sit in front and girls get to your class now a=or I’ll sent you all to detention” mr. kim said and the girl automatically went to their won classes disappointed.