School trip

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

   As a daily routine eunhyuks wake up early to prepare food for you and cookies, he always bakes cookies for you and handed it you everyday. After preparing he wakes up kyu and went to pick you up and walk with you to school. Kyu didn’t even bother to know who’s his cousins gf as long that he sees him happy he’s also happy.

And as usual you and kyu keeps in arguing about everything and kyu always been followed by his fans and you also followed by some but stop when they sees you with eunhyuk and as a smart girl you excel at all of your subjects also sungmin and ryeowook.

One day mr.kim arrives at your classroom excited. All of you was confused about his actions but keeps quiet cause you are all scared that he will punish all of you, so you waited for him to speak.

“class I have good news for you” mr. kim said excitedly.

“what is it sir?” Tao asked mr. kim being curious about what their adviser getting excited to.

(yes his tao of EXO)

“well class this Thursday where going to have a school trip and all allowed to participate where going to stay there for three days and 2 nights and be back here at seoul on sat evening” mr. kim said with a smile.

But some of your classmates aren’t excited. Only you..even kyuhyun isn’t excited.

“what the?we have school trip? I have my plans for this weekend” Luhan said disappointed.

“yah! Me too I have a date this Friday night” Chen said.

“me and my dad are going fishing this Saturday can’t we just skipped it” kai said.

“hey! Did I say all of you need to participate?” mr kim said.

“yippee! School trip, camping, nature tripping, I’m so excited!” you said while giggling.

Kyu heard what you said and fired back.

“well you’re the only one excited here, your such a kid” kyu said while looking at you.

“I don’t care what’s your opinion cause I’m not asking you” you said sticking out your tongue at him.

“why you!?, how dare you do that?” kyu asked you irritated.

“cause I can jerk” you said while putting your hand in your forehead making a letter L saying to kyu that he is a loser.

Before kyu could react, mr. kim hits the desk with his stick to get the attention of all the class.

SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“you all must participate on this because if you don’t I’m going to punish all of you and I will add 10 on the grades who will participate” mr. kim said scaring the students and getting their attention.

Upon hearing the punishment and additional ten on the grade everybody participated on the trip. After the class you went hope with eunhyuk cause sungmins stays at school with ryeowook practicing for their chess club. While siwon practices his basketball, you and eunhyuk are in the same club which is taekwondo club got home early. While walking you asked him about the school trip.

“hey oppa” you said.

“hmmmm” he said while his  left hand holding yours and his right arm at his pockets.

“will your class participate at the school trip?” you asked him curious.

“yup we will” he said looking unto you. “why? Are you excited? For the trip”

You were shocked that he knew that you’re excited “yah! By the way how did you know that I’m excited?”

“hehe ahzie ah! We grow up together remember I have met you when I was 9 and your 8 yrs old back then, I first met you when you are being bullied by the guys from my class and knowing that you’re siwons little sister I saved you and with that we became close” eunhyuk said while remembering the day he meets you.

Flash back:

“eunhyk ah! Are you going home already?” little siwon asked little eunhyuk who’s arranging his things.

“yup siwon ah! Why?” eunhyuks ask siwon.

“can I ask you a favor?” siwon said while his hands on his neck shy for asking him a favor.

“anything for my best bud” eunhyuk said patting siwons shoulder

“can you accompany my sister on going home? You see I still have practice in basketball and I can’t walk her home, since our house is on the way to your house can you walk her home? Siwon ask while doing some aegyo.

“sure hyung I don’t have my practice right now so I can walk her home” eunhyuk said smiling at siwon.

“thanks hyung, you’re the best” siwon said as he waved goodbye to eunhyuk but he stop

“by the way hyung my sister name is ahzie and she’s wearing pink blouse and a white pants with a pony tailed hair” siwon said with that he runs to the gym.

After eunhyuk places all his things at his bag, he went outside looking for you. He saw you being bullied by some of his classmates. So he went there to save you.

“why are you so nerd? You didn’t look like your brother” junsu said

“yup, you’re so ugly and skinny and so old fashioned” yunho said while he’s looking at you dress.

During that time you’re not that brave as you are now all you did was cry and sit at the side while both of them insulting you and bullying you.

“hey!!stop it!!! You’re crazy for bullying a kid and also a girl”

you heard someone shouted you look up to see who that was, you see a skinny kid with a cute face looking like a monkey toy approaches you and pull you to stand and push junsu and yunho to the side and glared at them.

“if you try to hurt her again, I will hurt you too I wouldn’t care if you’re my classmates” eunhyuk said and pulled you close to him.

He pulls you out of the school and asks you worriedly.

“are you okey, ahzie ah!? Eunhyuk asked you looking at you.

“who are you? why do you know me? You said while wiping your tears away.

“I’m hyukjae by the way but you can call me eunhyuk, I’m your brother siwon friend and he ask me to walk you home” eunhyuk said while patting you head.

When he saw that you’re still crying he hugs you and you were shocked that he hugs you. But he pat’s your head and makes you calm by his hug and touch.

 “thank you for saving me back there” you said as soon as you stop crying.

“it’s nothing” eunhyuk said

but he saw that you’re knee is bleeding so he bend down and took a handkerchief from his pocket and tie at your wound.

“there you go it’s all better now, do you want some ice cream?” he ask you after he tie up your wound.

You just nodded and he holds your hand while walking to the nearest ice cream stall. While he’s holding your hands you can’t stop looking at him and blushing cause he’s so sweet at you. After buying ice cream both of you went home and he walks you home.

“so how old are you?” he asked you while his ice cream

‘I’m 8 yrs old” you said shyly while your ice cream

“really? So I’m a year older than you can call me oppa then” eunhyuk said smiling to you showing his gums.

You blushed at his smile and keep staring at him

“do I have something on my face?” eunhyuk asked you, you just shook your head

‘then why are you staring at me” eunhyuk ask you

“its just that I never met anyone so nice like you oppa, thanks for saving me earlier and for the ic cream” you shyly said and keep your head down.

“hehe don’t worry it’s nothing” eunhyuk pats your head “by the way, you shouldn’t allow anyone to hurt you, you should stand up for yourself so that no one would hurt you” eunhyuk said.

“hey were here already” eunhyuk said while pointing at your house.

“thanks for everything”

you bowed to him and run inside after saying goodbye to him. He just bowed down to you and waved his goodbye. After that you started having crush on him and neither that you know that he also have crush on you too. You 2 grow up together with sungmin,siwon and ryeowook and became much closer as you aged you turn out to be smart, pretty and nice but scary when angry. You joined some contest and have been black belter at taekwondo and kendo to protect yourself and your friends and also eunhyuk also falls for you more.

End of flash back.

‘so were here already” you said as you pointed at your house while smiling at him he just came back form his senses when he saw you smile.

“would you like to go in?” you asked him and he nods.

The two of you went in and after you changed you and eunhyuk sit at the couch while watching tv, eunhyuk feels something on his shoulder he turn his gaze to it and saw you sleeping and just kisses your forehead and turn off the tv and put his head against yours and feel asleep. When sungmin, ryeowook and siwon went home they saw that the both of you are sleeping so they ended up going upstairs quietly and leave you alone there sleeping at the couch head towards each other with smiles on your faces.