Chapter 12: Happy being with her, hate meeting her

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

When Eunhyuks got home he can’t control his self from smiling. While he walks toward his room he saw kyu getting out from his room and looking unto him with a confused face.

“What’s up hyung? Why did you have arrived late?” Kyu asked while looking unto his wrist watch.

‘ow, I just go on with a date with my girl friend at lotte world” eunhyuks told kyu with a smile and left him dumb founded.

‘What a date?” kyu being so curious knocks on eunhyuks door.

Eunhyuks heard the knocks on his door and peek out after changing his clothes.

“hey wazzup?” Eunhyuk said while looking unto kyu.

‘mind to share what happened on your date?” kyu asked his cousin.

“sure you want to listen to it? You might get bored” eunhyuks said while chuckling.

“sure, I have nothing to do anyway and I also wanted to share something with you” Kyu said and enter his cousins room.

Kyu and eunhyuk are very close. Kyu lives with eunhyuks family for the past 3 month’s after his parents left and work abroad. As the only son his dad sent him to his brother in order to watch kyu’s studies. Here at the story kyu is also smart but not as smart as you and he’s famous for being a kingka at his previous school but he automatically get the title of the kingka at SME high when a lot of girls knew that he studies there.

“So hyung, what did you and your gf do?” kyu asked eunhyuk with a smile on his face.

“just at the lotte world hyung, took some rides and eat” eunhyuks said while opening his desktop.

“it’s just that? Nothing else?” kyu ask being suspicious over eunhyuk.

“well nothing much, that’s all” Eunhyuk said but he remember that you kiss him and he blushed and still didn’t say anything and keep his eye on the computer.

“really? And why are you blushing so hard?” kyu asked with an interest.

“yup, that’s all” eunhyuk said.

“Okey as you said so, so hyung do you really love her?” Kyu asked eunhyuk who stop staring at the computer and turned his gaze to him.

“yes, I do! I do love her and she’s my world if somebody tries to stole her from me I will get angry to that person and fight him until I win her back” eunhyuk said to kyu with a serious face.

‘wooh! Scary hyung, chillax, im sure that no one would stole her from you” kyu said with a shocked expression on his face about his cousins statement.

“are you really happy with her?” kyu asked hyuk.

“yup, I am since we were kids I am happy being with her specially now that she is my girl friend” eunhyuk said while thinking about you.

“wow! I never saw that side of you before, I wish I can meet her” kyu said while thinking about you too.

“of course you don’t, you just got here remember and I wish you meet the girl that you been talking about last night” eunhyuk said and glued his eyes again on the monitor.

‘hey you know what I hate this day” kyu said getting angry thinking on what happened earlier.

“why, what happened?” eunhyuk asked when he notices that his cousin is a little bit angry.

“well there’s this girl in our class, I really hate her” Kyu said irritated.

“why? What did this girl do for you to get irritated by her?” hyuk said when he notices that his cousin is irritated by the girl.

“did that girl stalk you like others did or did she announced to your classroom that she is your girl friend just like others did?” Hyuk asked kyu.

“no it’s not like that, I just hate her because I think she doesn’t like me” kyu said while blushing. But kyu didn’t notice that he’s blushing thinking about you but hyuk sees it and smile.

“really? He doesn’t like the great kyu? Well that girl must be something? Hehe and I thought you like that girls stop stalking you” eunhyuk said while smiling.

“It’s not that I wanted her to like me but I was shocked that she stood up and fought against me, it’s the first time that a girl treats me that way” kyu said a little bit disappointed.

“well as they all said, you can’t pleases everybody, so what did she did to you by the way?” eunhyuk asked kyu.

“well first  she talked back to me, when I shouted at her friend after getting my shoes wet. 2nd she stomp at my precious foot and 3rd she hit my stomach with her fist. After I tripped her friend.” Kyu said with angry face while remembering what happened earlier.

“what she did that? Amazing hehe” eunhyuk said while chuckling.

‘why are you chuckling?” kyu asked eunhyuk.

‘well,I was just amazed by what she did and 2nd I think she just protected her friends cause you’re bullying them” eunhyuk said while glaring at kyu.

“w-w-what?” kyu asked stuttering..”I didn’t bully them” kyu said defending him self.

“okey as you said so, ow wait Im going to chat with my gf can you go now?’ eunhyuk asked kyu and kyu just nooded.

When kyu got out from eunhyuks room he go to his room and open his computer and open star craft and palyed it. While in eunhyuks room she was thinking about the girl that kyu has been talking about and the image of you pop’s out of his mind.

“nah!? I don’t think it was her. I know she acted that way when her friends are involved but I don’t think she’s that girl.” eunhyuk said and remembers the photo’s earlier and put it unto his wallet on unto his table and made the picture of you and him earlier in the bus as his primary photo in his mobile and he read your text.

 Frm: my cutie princess <3

            Hi thanks about today..i think I misses you already..I love you take care… <3<3<3

To; my cutie princess <3

            No problem, I already misses you two..I love you too sleep tight..<3 <3 <3

Eunhyuk texted back and saw you online.