partners?

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

Thursday came and you all are waiting for mr.kim to arrived while kyu and his are busy with their fans. Eunhyuk and siwon approaches you.

“hey there princess, getting nervous?” eunhyuk asked you worriedly.

“I’m fine my princess” you said while smiling.

“you know what, I’m sad right now” eunhyuk said while holding your hands with a sad face.

“why are you sad oppa? Is there any problem?” you asked him with concern.

“he’s sad because we aren’t allowed to participate on your activities, because we have our own activities” siwon said with a disappointed expression.

“really? Well that’s disappointing” you said disappointed

“but it’s okey my prince don’t be sad okey? Cheer up, it’s just a few days that were not going to be together after it we will always be together promise” you told him with assurance.

“promise?” eunhyuk ask you and you noded and made a pinky promise with him.

After that eunhyuk and siwon went to their class and mr. kim arrives

“class before we go, you should pick out #’s here at the box to know who is going to be your partner at the trip” mr. kim said handing the box to all the students.

 all the students get their # and look for their partner, yesung Is paired up with sungmin, ryeowook with luhan, taemin with donghae, kibum with changmin. Everybody have found their partners except you, while looking for your partner you saw that kyu haven’t found his partner either with that, you look at him and shout.

“what the you’re my partner?” you said while pointing to kyu

“what? Are you joking? Kyu asked

“well, I think so, cause everybody has found their partner except for us which means that” you explain to kyu.

“you’re my partners and I’m yours? You must be joking what’s your #?” kyu asked you with a shocked and disappointed expression.

“my # is 4 and you?” you said to him.

“also 4, WTH why I’m so unlucky? Does God hates me?” kyu asked irritated “I wish I have been paired up with a hot chick not to a witch kyu said again while looking to you.

“what did you said? I’m the one who’s unlucky here cause I have been paired up with a useless person” you fired back.

“mr. kim can I changed my partner? I wouldn’t like ahzie to be my partner” kyu said to mr. kim

“NOPE!!!!! You’re not allowed to change” mr.kim said irritated with kyu.

“sir If kyu wouldn’t like to be ahzie’s partner I’m willing to exchange with him” key said to mr.kim

“no sir make me her partner” minho,onew,jonhyung,taemin,heechul and others said at the same time.

“NO changing partners and that’s final, if you continue to act that way I will fail of  you” mr.kim said angry and all of you stop arguing and accepted kyu as your partner.

“I’m so unlucky” you said while sitting down beside sungmin.

“class sit with your partners” mr.kim said 

And all the student sits with their partners while you and kyu sits with each other without even saying anything. While on the way to the camp site of your trip you fall asleep and your head landed on kyu’s shoulder with that he’s shocked.

“what the?” he said he’s about to push your head off his shoulder when he saw you sleeping like an angel seeing you like that he froze and just stares at you.

“I don’t know that she’s pretty,  so they are all right” kyu whisper to himself, and fell asleep as well with his head leaning against yours.

 Nobody notices it after arriving at your destination you woke up, and notices that there’s someone leaning against your head when you peek to see who it was, your expression changed and you became angry. And push his head off your head.

“jerk get out of my head” you said while pushing kyu’s head with that kyu wakes up

“hey woman, why did you do that?” kyu ask you angrily.

“cause you’re sleeping and you head leaning against mine” you said in defense.

“hmf, you’re the one who first falls asleep and put your head on my shoulders” kyu blurted out.

“you  just want to take an advantage to me” kyu said while putting his hands on his chest.

“aish! You’re so disgusting, why would I do that idiot!? You’re not even my type” you said while pushing out of the way for you to walk out of the bus.

“you’re not even my type” kyu fired back.

After getting out of the bus, Mr.kim give’s each and every one of you respective cottages. You ended up getting cottages with some of your girl classmates while sungmin and ryeowook ended up with shine and kyu and his friends ended up with EXO.