Chapter 5: First encounter

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

“ewww!!!so PDA” wookie said with a disgust on his face. “stop harassing my sis, hyung or I will snap your neck out” Siwon said while glaring at eunhyuk.

“wowowow! Bro..chill out will you and I’m not harassing your sister, I Love her” eunhyuk said with a wink before leaving together with siwon.

“bye sis..take care, don’t harass anybody or hurt any body, be a good girl hehe” siwon said before leaving.

“aish!!will you cut it out, I’m not some kind of terrorist or gangster you know” you said to siwon before pushing them.

“let’s go” you said to sungmin and ryeowook. “wow I never thought that eunhyuk oppa is that sweet” ryeowook said.” I never thought that they will be together” sungmin said while talking to ryeowook.

“hey what do you mean by that?” you said while glaring at sungmin..”I didn’t said anything” sungmin said with his tongue out before running into the hallway.

“hey wait up for me, sungmin you will be dead if I get my hands on you, hehe” you said while running after him.”hey guys wait up hehe” ryeowook said while running after the two of you”

While running sungmin bump into someone, and that someone is kyuhyun. He accidentally hit him and he fell on the floor first and kyu’s drink fell on his shoes.

“WTH, my SHOES!!” kyuhyun said while looking unto his shoes and after it he glares to sungmin.

“are you blind?you already have glasses but you’re still blind, such an idiot” kyu said while glaring at sungmin.

“I..i..im…im so sorry” sungmin apologizes to Kyu sincerely but kyu said “idiot how can I forgive you,you don’t know how much my shoes worth” while Kyu is shouting to sungmin you arrived and heard what he said to your best friend”

“hey idiot how dare you to shout at my best friend” you said while glaring at kyu.

“What did you call me?” kyu said while getting closer to you and glaring at you. “ I said you’re idiot what’s wrong with that?” you fired back..meanwhile sungmin and ryeowook are now scared seeing you like that.

“hey stop it already!’ ryeowook said. “why should I stop if he’s the one started it!” you said while pointing your finger at glaring at kyu.

“how dare you to point your finger on me” Kyu said while being irritated to you.

“Stop it already hyung or were gonna be late” donghae said while holding kyu’s shoulder trying to calm him down. “yeah bhezty stop it,i…i..it’s my fault on the first place” Sungmin said stuttering  while looking at the floor and holding your arm. “i…i…im so sorry” sungmin said to eunhyuk.

“I will forgive you for now but if you say anything to my best friend again I will kick your face” you said to you kyu and bump his shoulder purposely. And walk along the corridor with sungmin and ryeowook following you.

“WTH, that girl have some guts” Kyuhyun said while glaring at your disappearing image at the hallway.

“wow ,first day of school and kyu already has his arch nemesis here at SME high, hehe” Yesung said while laughing.

“what so funny?” kyu glared at yesung. “nothing” yesung said trying to control his laughter.

“yeah she’s something,she’s the first girl ever answered back to our EVIL KYU” Kibum said while smiling and walking into the hallway where their classroom is located.

Meanwhile when you arrived at your room. Sungmin poke you.

“hey! Ahzie thanks for saving me back there” sungmin said with his haid lower to the ground.

“it’s nothing Minnie,what friends are for right? And if that idiot bothers you again tell me and I wont hesitate to fight for you again, I don’t want my best friends to be hurt” you said with a smile and ryeowook and sungmin softened because of that.

“you really are a nice friend ahzie that’s why eunhyuk hyung loves you so much, he’s so lucky to have you and we as having you as a best friend” ryeowook said with a smile and with that you softened.

“wow thanks wookie im so touched” you said and sit beside him and sungmin. After your conversation your teacher arrived with 4 boys following him.