stranded?

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

It’s already getting dark but the both of you are still lost and can’t find your way back to the camp and it started raining.

“why does this have to happen, I’m so unlucky” you said and run to find a place to stay.

While running with kyu, the both of you saw an old cabin and run inside it. Meanwhile sungmin notices that the both of you are not there yet so he went to ryeowook and kyu’s friends.

“hey you’re kyu’s friends right?” sungmin aksed.

“yup we are, why is there any problem?” donghae asked.

“have you seen kyu and ahzie? I have been looking for them since earlier but I haven’t found them any where and it’s raining hard so im worried.” Sungmins explain

 And the others notices that the both of you are still not there so they started looking for the both of you but failed. so they told mr.kim about it.

“mr.kim” ryeowook said.

“hmmm, ryeowook ah! What’s the problem?” mr.kim ask

“Sir, I think ahzie and kyuhyun ssi is are lost” ryeowook said to mr.kim with a worried expression and all the boys nodded.

  “WHAT? Have you looked for them?” mr. kim ask worriedly.

“yes sir but we  still can’t find them” Yesung said.

“yes sir we look for them and even asked everyone if they have seen them but no one sees them” kibum said with a worried expression.

After hearing that mr.kim panicked and to talk to everyone.

“class we got a huge problem here, Kyuhun and ahzie are lost, they’re not here with us since earlier their friend told me and we should look for them.” Mr.kim said and everyone was shocked and worried about the 2 of you.

“but it’s raining hard sir” taeyeon said.

“I know but after the rain we will look for them” mr. kim said and all nodded.

Meanwhile you and kyuhyun are inside the old cottage. You heard that kyu’s stomach grumbles and handed him a sandwich.

“here you go, eat it so you wouldn’t get hungry.” You said and handed him the sandwich.

He accepted it and looked at you. You notice that he’s staring at you and ask him.

“why are you staring at me? Do I have something on my face?” you ask him

“nope, but I wonder why do you have food” he ask you

“well I’m always ready you know, I put some bread, water, extra clothes, my dslr and jacket at my bag before going to a treasure hunt incase I got hungry or get wet” you said explaining to him.

“ow, okey thanks for the bread y the way” he said and blushes when he remember how y you are earlier and look away from you.

“you’re welcome” you said and started eating again.

After eating you saw that kyu is cold so you went to the fire place and started to fire up the woods (in a cabin you saw a fire place with woods on it). After firing it you pull kyu near the fireplace. Kyu blushed when you did that..after a few minutes you fell asleep and landed your head on kyu’s lap. He’s about to push you and stop it when he saw your beautiful face and started leaning in..when he’s doing that he’s heart started to beat faster. He was about to kiss you when you said something.

“I love you my prince”  you said while sleeping.

Kyu was shocked and disappointed at the same time and fell asleep as well leaning against the wall with his heart felling broken. It rains even harder that night which makes harder for your friends and teachers to look for you but it stop early in the morning and started to find you. When they are looking for both of you. sungmin and donghae saw an old cottage at the middle of the forest and went in there they saw the both of you sleeping. This time you sleep on the floor and kyu leaning against the wall. So they approach you and waking up the both of you.

“ahzie ah! Kyuhyun ssi! Wake up” sungmin and donghae said. And then both of you woke up surpirssed and you hug sungmin.

“couz you save me” you said as you hug him.

“how did you find us guys?” kyu ask them

“the whole class was looking for you guys early this morning after the rain because we are all worried about you, when we were walking we saw this cottage and try to see if you’re here then to our surprise we saw you here sleeping” sungmin explain.

After they found the both of you all four of you went to back to the camp site and being greeted by your worried classmates and mr.kim after that both of you rested for the whole day and do some camp activities for the whole school trip.