Going back to seoul

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

After what happened Kyuhyun stop teasing you and he can't stop staring at you, whever he sees you he remeber what happened and he blushes automatically. and his friends notices that and teases him.

"well.well...I can see our evil kyu can't stop looking at ahzie ah!" donghae said teasing kyu.

"what? Im not looking at her" kyu said in defense.

"really? cause I also saw that you can't keep your eyes of her" yesung said teasing him.

"im not" kyu said while pouting like a child,

"what happened back then to the two of you?" kibum askeds him curious and kyu blushed automatically remebering how good looking you are and how y you are and amoment when he was almost kisses you. (hehe kyu is a )

his friends saw that and teases him more.

"nothing happends" he said in defense

"if nothing happends and why are you blushing that way?" donghae ask him

"it's nothing" he said getting away from his friends but they followed him.

"you like her don't you?" yesung asked him while follwoing him

"i dont,the girl that i like is gamequeen okey? and no toher else" he said and put a pillow on his head.

meanwhile you and your friends went to siwon and eunhyuk.

"hey princess, are you okey?" hyuk asked while looking at you from head to toe.(he doesnt know that you're stranded with kyu)

"im fine my princes, so you wouldn't have to worry" you said.

"are you sure donsaeng?" siwon asked you

"yup, don't worry oppa im fine and strong as a bull" you said while giggling.

"im so worried about you, we cant help on the search because we are busy with our activities" eunhyuk said with a sad expression.

"don't worry oppa, im fine and I understand you" you said while holding his face.

both of you talk for awhile after talking and spend the rest of the trip doing some activities. and the trip went to it's end while on the bus. kyu can't stop looking at you while you sleep leaning your head against the window. he saw it and put your head unto his shoulder. afther a fer hours your bus arrives at your school. you saw kyu hugging you while sleeping and with that oyu punch him.

"ouch!!! what the" he said while hodling his face.

"why did you hit my beautiful face? you laready hit me twice" he asked you while his hands on hius face

"why? so are asking me why?" you shouts at him and he nods.

"yah why? you such a freak hitting me eventhough I didn't do anything bad to you" he said

"what? didn't do anything? you freaking jerk..you hugged me, you're such a ert" you said and pushing out of the way and walk out of the bus leaving him dumbfouned.

"what did I do exctly?" he asked his self and remembers that he hugged you while you're sleeping. with that he panickec and follows you.

"hey witch!" he said. you turn around and glarea at him.

"what did you call me?" you said angry

"i said W-I-T-C-H" he said emphasizing each letters.

being irritated you hit him automatically and he past out.

"you deserve that freak" you said and went away with your firends.

it's been a few days after the trip,you and kyu still don't talk to each other and you spent most of your time with eunhyuk and chats kyu during the night as the two of you became close online he falls for you even more but he also starting to like you personally..the ahzie that his classmate starting the day that both of you have lost in the forest. but both of you still argues like cat and dog.