Chapter 8: asking for a date

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

After the first day class you received a message from Eunhyuk

Frm: My prince <3

            Hey princess! Wazzup? Are you going home already? Want to go out with me? <3

Frm: My cutie princess <3

            Yup I going home already, wait I’m gonna asked my brother first if he will allow me to go on a date with you.. <3

After that you texted siwon;

To: My Hot brother:

            Hi oppa can I ask for your permission if I can go out with Hyukjae oppa? Pls…. ^0^

When siwon read your text he smile and look at eunhyuk

“well I think you asked my sister out, haven’t you? Siwon asked hyuk.

“oh yeah hyung is it okey?” Hyuk asked while scratching the back of his neck while blushing.

“yup, it’s okey I trusted you man and I you’re my best friend” siwon said while patting hyuks shoulder “take good care of her okey?” siwon said and hyuks just smile and walks faster to see you.

While you,sungmin and ryeowook are waiting in the lobby for hyuk and siwon someone was looking and talking about you.

“wow she really is smart and also his 2 other friends are smart” donghae said.

“yah what they said is true, that she’s almost perfect” yesung said while looking at you.

“She’s smart, pretty and nice” Kibum said while starring at you.

While the 3 of them looking at you with admiration on their faces, kyu just looks at you with a disgusted face of his.

“eww! You like that kind of girl? You have low standard on woman” kyu said while looking at his friends with a disgusted on his face.

“whats are you talking about low standards?” donghae asked kyu.

“she’s not an average girl have you heard what our other classmates says about her? Yesung said.

“yah I heard it, and I think that they are over re-acting about that” kyu said to yesung.

“nope they aren’t it’s true” kibum said

“well, I don’t care if it is true or not because I thinks she still’s a witch for fighting against me” kyu said while glaring at you.

“I think she doesn’t did anything wrong to you” Yesung said while looking at kyu.

“what? nothing? he talks back to me and she also stomp on my foot and punch me in my stomach” kyu said defending his self.

 “yah whatever!” donghae said and went out of the school yard followed by kibum and yesung and later on followed by kyu.

“hey princess!” someone shouted behind you. You turn around and saw Eunhyuks waving at you while running followed by your brother who is only walking.

You just smiled and held a water bottle in front of eunhyuks face. “here you go, why are you running by the way?” you asked eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk just stares at you while catching his breath and taking the water bottle from your hands.

“I told you not to run” siwon said when he arrives and stand beside eunhyuk. Siwon looks at you and said “ he runs because he was so excited for your first date and I gave him permission to take you out, that’s why he’s so excited and run here to see you”.

Touched about what you heard that you hug your brother tightly and kisses him “muwah!!hmmmmmmmm!” thanks oppa you’re the best.

“so they’re going out that means only the three of us will go home? Sungmin asked siwon and siwon just nooded.

“then let’s go, we don’t want to ruin the moment of the lovers that are here” ryeowook said while pulling siwon and sungmin out of the school. But before they go, Siwon told eunhyuk something.

“you better take care of my princess or I will kill you if something happens to her”  and after that he left. Eunhyuk just smile and said.

“don’t worry I will never harm her” eunhyuk said holding your hands and walking out of the school going to the town. You just blushed at his actions towards you.