Chapter 4: First Day of school

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

Both you and Eunhyuk wake up early with a smile on your faces…and prepare for school. After Eunhyuk finishes his preparation for school. He knocks on Kyu’s door and peeks he saw him  lying on his bed. Face facing the mattress and his on the air.and hyuk approaches him and push him so hard that he fell on the ground.

Blog!!!!!!

“ouch it hurts!!who push me?” kyu asked irritated while getting up from the floor.

“if you stay like that you will be late for school” hyuk said to kyu. Once kyu heard that he automatically stand up and prepare for school. While Kyu is preparing he saw Eunhyuk walking out of their house.

“Hey hyung! Where are you going?” Kyu asked Eunhyuk.

“to Pick up my girlfriend and walk her to school” Eunhyuk said to kyu

“Wooh!? You have girlfriend?” Kyu asked being amazed by the statement of Eunhyuk.

“Of course I have a girlfriend, what make you think that I don’t have one? Eunhyuk fired back.

“haha just asking. You don’t have to get angry” Kyu said while buttoning his uniform

“Im not angry, Im just saying and I have to go now or we will be late” Eunhyuk said going out of their house.

While Eunhyuk on his way to pick you up. Siwon walk out of his room seeing you panicking on your room.

“Oh my gosh!? Where’s my bag? Eunhyuk will be here any moment now” you said while panicking.

“Looking for something?” Siwon said to you while chuckling because he saw your bag in the counter outside your room.

“Yeah! Im looking for my bag, have you seen it? you asked him while panicking.

“Pabo, Your bag is here in the counter outside your room, why are you in a panic by the way?” Siwon asked you.

“because my prince will be here any moment now” you said while running outside your room.

Meanwhile eunhyuk arrived at you house. He knocks on the door and sungmin opens it.

“hey hyung, how are you? Are you here to pick up my bezty ahzie? Sungmin asked while letting hyuk enter the house

“yup sungmin , I’m here to pick her up..and I’m doing fine. Thanks by the way.” Eunhyuk said to sungmin before sitting down on the couch.

“Bezty!!your prince is here already!” Sungmin shout

“Oh my gosh he’s here already, how do I look Oppa?” You asked Siwon while having a smile on your face.

“you look awful” Siwon said, “hey you’re mean oppa, I hate you” You said while pouting.

“Im just joking donsaeng,you look pretty,hyung is so lucky to have you as his girl friend and if he hurts you. Tell me okey? I will break his neck hehe” siwon said and ruffles your hair.

“hey! Watch out with the hair oppa, I  have work so hard to put it together” you said while fixing your hair.

“haha sorry, common or we will be late” siwon said while getting down on the 2nd floor and you follow him immediately. When eunhyuk saw you his jaw dropped seeing you pretty in your uniform.

“hey princess! You look so pretty today” eunhyuk said while kissing your forehead.

“ahem!!!!” Siwon clears his throat and said “ NO PDA pls, specially in front of me”

“ow sorry hyung! hehe”eunhyuk said with a laugh while getting your bag from you.

“hey Minnie,where’s wookie?” you ask sungmin while giving your back pack to eunhyuk.

“he said he will be waiting for us,infront of their house, and I think we should go now or we will be late” sungmin said while walking out of your house. And all of you went out and went to ryeowook’s house to pick him up. After picking him up you all walk to school and arrived there 15 mins before your classes starts.

“hey princess what’s your room #?’ eunhyuk asked you. “503” you said.

“which class are you in sis? Siwon asked you. “class 1-A oppa” you said.

“wow so high” eunhyuk said, “can you managed to go to your class?” siwon asked you.

“of course oppa, I have Minnie and wookie with me, so you don’t have to worry, were all classmates” you said. “yup siwon hyung and eunhyuk hyung,we won’t leave ahzie alone” sungmin and ryeowook said in unison.

“are you sure you don’t want me to drop you into your room?” Eunhyuk asked you with an aegyo face.

“nope,im fine my prince, so you so don’t have to worry about me and that wont work on me” you said while pushing him and siwon to their perspective bldg.

“okey bye princess!” eunhyuk said while hugging and kissing your forehead and giving you your bag.