Chapeter 3: Sleepless night

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

“Why are you laughing that way?” kyu’s asked Eunhyuk while glaring at him. “Sorry! I can’t help it,it’s my first time sseing you like that” Eunhyuk said still laughing. “ so what’s with her that attracts you?” Hyuk asked again to kyu. “ I won’t tell you cause you keep on making fun of me” bleeh!! Kyu said with his tongue out.

“hey unfair,I won’t make fun of you again promise just tell me okey?” Hyuk said. “okey just wont make fun of me okey?” kyu said..”promise, I won’t” Hyuk said. Kyu sighed and started to tell hyuk.

“well the thing that attracts me about her is that she beats me in star craft and she’s nice and fun to talk to” kyu..while kyu is telling his story eunhyuk was thinking about you. “hmmm it sounds that the girls he been talking about is ahzie..well I think she the same with her but maybe im wrong” eunhyuk thoughts..”hey!wazzup..Eunhyuk to earth” Kyu said while waving his hands in front of Eunhyuk’s face. “huh!?what happened?” Eunhyuks said while coming back to his senses.

“nah! Just forget it! I will sleep now,go now!?” Kyu said while pushing eunhyuk outside his room,”wa-wait! I still want to talk to you and know about the girl” Eunhyuk said while holding on the railings on kyu’s door…”hey! just  go okey?” Kyu  said and slam the door on Eunhyuks face.

SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!

“what the?well I better sleep now..i think that’s not her..she’s not that good in playing star craft but she’s a computer geek,” Eunhyuks thought..”Nah! she’s not her” and went to his room.

While eunhyuk in his room someone called in his cellphone.

Because im naughty,naughty!!!!! (mr.simple eunhyuk’s ringtone)

“hello” hyuk said…”hello oppa, How are you?” Ahzie(you) said in the other line.

“hey princess it’s you,im fine and how about you? What made you call me this late” hyuk said while smiling showing his gummy smile..happy that you called him.

“ Im doing fine, my prince oppa..  well I just want to hear your voice before I went to sleep. I just finished reading Bible and doing my Journal” ahzie said smiling while hugging the bear that Hyuk gave her during her birthday last year.

“Ow really? How sweet of you my princess, I think you better sleep now, it’s getting late already and I don’t want you to be late tomorrow on your first day  on school” Eunhyuk said while hugging the pillow that you gave to him his last birthday.

“okey my prince oppa do not dream about any other girl or I’ll get angry with you” ahzie (you) and then hanged up.and fell asleep with a smile  after hearing his voice.

“now I can sleep better “ Hyuk said after the phone call and fall asleep after that with a smile on his face.

Mean while in kyu’s room..he still can’t sleep thinking about you..

“Haizt!!!!I really want to know her…what she looks like and everything about her” kyu thought while gazing at the ceiling and he stay that way until 5am in the morning thinking about you.