Seatmates??????

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

After the girls went to their classes mr.kim announces something.

“class now were going to have a sitting arrangement so stand up class” mr. kim said.

“lee donghae you sit beside yoona, yesung with tiffany, etc..(consider that he said the names of your classmates together with their seatmates) choi ahzie beside cho kyuhyun, lee sungmin beside kim heechul” mr.kim said, when you heard that kyu is your seatmate you was shocked.

“what? She’s/he’s my seatmate?” the two of you said in unison while staring to each other while pointing.

“yah! Why? Do you have problem with that?” mr. kim asked the both of you.

“yes! Sir” kyu said.

“why is that?” mr.kim asked him.

“cause she’s my arch nemesis and I don’t want her to be my seatmates cause she’s irritating” kyu said glaring at you.

“what? Me irritating? It’s you whose irritating and I also don’t want you to be my seatmate.” You said while pointing at kyu.

“why you? Witch!!!!” kyu shout at you.

“stop shouting at me, your saliva is all over my face” you said while pretending to wipe kyu’s saliva on your face.

“ahhh!!!!! you’re so irritating, how can you talk to a kingka like that?” kyu shout at you.

“ I don’t care if you’re a kingka of this school because you’re attitude stinks” you shout back while pushing kyu’s chest.

While the both of you are arguing your classmates just stares at two of you with a shocked expression and also your fans and kyu’s fans are shocked on what happened. While mr. kim is irritated by your cat fight and shout.

“STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!!!” mr.kim said while smacking his stick in the table and move closer to the both of you.

The whole class was shocked about his actions and he moved closer to the both of you and kyu stand there with a fear and you gulped seeing mr.kim getting close to you and hides at kyu’s arms.

“hey stop holding at my arm” kyu shout.

You pushed him and he hit mr.kim, before he hits mr. kim kyu stops and look back at you.

“why did you that” he asked glaring at you.

‘cause you started it and its your fault” you said.

“WILL THE BOTH OF YOU STOP AND SIT DOWN ON YOUR SITS OR I WILL SEND YOU TWO AT THE DETENTION!!!” mr.kim shout at the both of you, with a scared expression both of you sit down at your chair with heads down.

“much better if I saw again that the two of you fights I will send you to detention” mr kim said with a smirk.

After the morning class you went out with sungmin and ryeowook went to the cafeteria on your way to cafeteria you saw eunhyuk leaning against the cafeteria door with siwon and he waved at you.

“hey! Princess!!!” eunhyuk said waving at you showing his gummy smile. Seeing that you smile and approaches him,

“hey oppa and hi my prince” you said with a smile.

“hi hyungs” sungmin and ryeowook said at the same time.

“let’s eat now I’m starving” siwon said and you all nodded and went inside.

“hey princess I have cook lunch for you” eunhyuk said while holding 2 lunch boxes at his hands.

You softened when you saw that and all of you sit down at the middle chair. Siwon, sungmin and ryeowook won’t stop staring at the both of you while eunhyuk feeding you with his cooking.

   “say ah! My princess” eunhyuk said…”’drink my princess’ eunhyuk said while his eyes on you ignoring the 3.

You follow everything that eunhyuks said and the 3 still have their eyes on you with a confused and disgusted faces. Siwon got irritated and stole a bite at kyu’s food when he’s going to feed you.

“hey what’s that for? I cook that for my princess!” eunhyuk said to siwon whining like a child.

“cause I’m so irritated and disgusted at you mushy sweet actions, eww!” siwon said with a disgusted face.

“you’re just jealous, cause you don’t have a girl friend” you said while sticking out your tongue at him.

“what? Why you!” siwon said scared at your brother you hide at eunhyuks back.

“oppa help me, my oppa’s going to hit me” you said hugging eunhyuk.

“hey stop it hyung, don’t hurt my gf” eunhyuk said while hitting siwon’s arm.

“it hurts, you know that? And why would I hit her? She’s my donsaeng and I love her, she’s just pretending” siwon said defending himself.

“we know, were just joking” you and eunhyuk said at the same time while laughing and all of you laugh at the same time.

While kyu and his friends are trearted as king of their fans.

“this is life” kyu said while being fed by luna with a grapes.

“yah! You’re right” the 3 said in unison being fed by other girls.