Chapter 11; how’s the date?

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

“hey what happened?” siwon asked sungmin while going out of his room.

Sungmin just shrugged “ I don’t know,I just asked her if how’s her date but she slam the door in front of  my face” he said while looking unto siwon.

“haha, maybe something just happened” siwon said while laughing and ruffling sungmins head.

“hey! Cut it out will you hyung” sungmin said while pushing siwons hand out of his head,  And fixing his hair.

“Chill out man! Sorry about that” siwon said before knocking unto your door.

Knock!!!knock!!!!

“zie ah! Open up! What happened?” Siwon asked her sister while knocking unto her room’s door.

“wait oppa I’m changing!” you shout at siwon who was in front of your room after changing you open your door and let sungmin and siwon enter your room..Siwon automatically jump unto your bed  and sungmin sit at the chair beside your bed. While you push siwon to gave you a space on the bed for you to sit. After you sit, You saw that the both of them are staring at you with their eyes sparkling like crazy.

“What’s with the sparkling eyes thingy?” you asked with a disgusted look unto your face.

But siwon just smile like crazy and start to stand up and lean closer to you.

“just tell us what happened to your date will you?” siwon asked excitedly. While sungmin stares at you with a smile on his face.

“Calm down oppa! Why are you guys excited by the way?” you asked them while pushing siwon out of your face.

“Cause it’s your first date with eunhyuk hyung and as far as I could remember it’s your first monthsary” sungmin said while looking at you with a creep smile on his face.

“yah! Common tell us sis!!!!” siwon said while shaking you non stop.

“oppa! Stop it, im getting dizzy!” you said while slapping siwons hand out of your shoulder.

“ Aish! You getting me more excited” siwon said while pouting like a child with his hands crossing his chest.

“hehe okey oppa, I’m going to tell you” you said while chuckling on siwons action.

Hearing you say that sungmin and siwon grab a pillow and look unto you with a big smile on their faces and waiting for you to talk. You just shake your head with a disbelief that your brother and best friend or should I say cousin of yours are acting like high school girls who are excited about hearing some stories about their crushes.

‘aish why are you so excited guys? You look like girls who are listening to their friends about their crushes” you said while laughing.

Sungmin and siwon just stare at each other with a disgusted faces seeing each other like that and ignore each other and just look unto you again waiting for your story.

“just tell us okey? Im getting impatient already” siwon said irritated.

“same here” sungmin raised his left arm.

“okey here it goes” you said with a sighed.

“we just go to the lotte world and took some rides and eat at a restaurant and bought couple shirt and ring” you show them the ring on your finger.

“wow it was so cute” sungmin said while giggling like a girl.

“If I’m not your cousin and best friend Minnie I would think that you’re gay” you said with a disgusted look unto sungmin.

“hey I’m not gay” sungmin said with a defense.

“that’s all? That’s how your date go? No exciting thing happens?” siwon asked you with an irritation.

“yes! And why? What’s wrong with that? I thought you said to us to monkey business and you knew eunhyuk was a gentleman and I’m not that kind of girl pls” you said while glaring unto your brother.

  ‘hey I didn’t mean that way and I’m just wondering if he does sweet things to you like holding your hands or hugging you or aish! Things that are sweet cause hearing your story your date was boring” siwon said while smacking your head.

“ouch! It hurts oppa! Why do you have to do that?: you retorted while rubbing your head.

“aish! Tell me does hyung sweet to you?” siwon said while glaring at you.

“yes!!!he is!!!” you said irritated with siwon. “ I don’t know why are you like that, I thought your nice? Such a mean person”  you said to siwon with your tongue sticking out.

“what sweet thing that he do?” sungmin asked excited.

“excited much?” you asked sungmin

 and sungmin just pout ans show his cute aegyo to you so you just surrender and tell them about the sweet thing that eunhyuk has done. But of course you haven’t told them about the stolen kiss because you’re so shy about it.

“woow!? Really? He did those things?” siwon and sungmin said at the same time.

‘well I never thought that hyung will be that sweet” siwon said while he pats your head.

“we better go now sungmin” said siwon standing up at your bed.

“you can go first, I still want to talk to her” sungmin asked while looking at you.

“aish! We should let her rest, I know she’s tired because of her date” siwon said while pulling sungmin  in the shirt out of your bedroom.

You just smile and shook your head while looking at poor sungmin being dragged by a muscle man siwon.

“no!!!!!! zie help me!!!! I have been dragged by the monster muscle man!!!” sungmin shout holding his arm at your door while being dragged by siwon now on his left foot.

“what the? who’s the monster?”siwon said while hitting sungmins head and dragging him unto his room.

You laughed hard at the silliness of your brother and cousin and siwon close the door after he put sungmin unto his room. All you have heard is a shout form sungmin.

“no!!!!!!”sungmin shout inside his room.

“you have to rest sis I know you’re tired” siwon said winking at you while closing your door.

 You just chuckles at your brother actions and look unto the clock in your desk.

“wow it’s already 9pm, I should online now” you said and stand up at your bed and went to your computer and open it.

While waiting for your computer to run on you texted eunhyuk.

To : My prince oppa <3

            Hi thanks about today..i think I misses you already..I love you take care… <3<3<3

After you texted eunhyuk you remember the pictures earlier and get them and place the picture of eunhyuk kissing your cheeks at your wallet and put the other pictures at your desk. And started playing star craft. While looking unto the pictures.