Chapter 1: gaemgyu meets game queen

GaemGyu vs. AllRiseSilver

 

Night before classes starts at SME High. Kyu was playing star craft at his desktop at home.

“Wooh! I won again for the third time” kyu shout inside his room while playing star craft. On the fourth round while he’s playing. His jaw dropped when he got beaten by someone “WTH, I Lost to this game queen” Kyu shout.

“Wooh! I won and that was easy” Ahzie thoughts while she was playing someone sent her a message. “What the, who sent me message?” Ahzie said while playing and he opens it.

“I never knew how to play star crarft only Dota so imagine it that you’re playing okey? Hehe”

conversation: Kyu wiil be gamegyu while you is game queen

  

Gaemgyu: hi

Gamequeen: Hi there

Gaemgyu: nice play..

Gamequeen: really? Thanks ^^, your game play is also great

Gaemgyu: really? Wow thanks XD.. so how long are you playing star craft? I never got beaten this game before but you beat me. You must be a great player.
Gamequeen: wow really? I never thought.. it was my 4th time playing it so I never thought I’m gonna win.

Gaemgyu: really? I thought you’re a pro already..hehe XD

Gamequeen: Nope..but I used to play ragna,dota and counter before so kind of use to playing online games and I always watches my brothers best friend plays this. So I tried and I enjoy plaing it. Hehe ^^

Gaemgyu: wow really? Hehe you’re awesome..so you really a girl?

Gamequeen: Yeah!(in duh manner) what do you think I’ll use the user name gamequeen if Im not a queen myself haha ^^

Gaemgyu: ow yah! Sorry I thought you’re just using it to be different form the others you know

 

While you were playing and chatting you brother called you.

“ahzie!! Mom said that it’s already late so you have to sleep now or you may be late for you first day on school tomorrow” Siwon said shout outside your room. “okey!! I’ll be sleeping after 5 minutes, I’ll just shut down the computer” you shout back while your eyes glued on the monitor. “ okey!! 5 minutes if your not done yet I’ll break in to your room and throw your computer..hehe” siwon said..”Oppa!!!No!!!! Promise 5 minutes I will be done just don’t disturb me okey?” you said..”okey” siwon said while still laughing at your reaction on what he said.

“hehe..she’s always scared of that tactics..why does my sister have to be a computer freak, I hate you eunhyuk for teaching her to play online games” siwon thought before going to his room.

Mean while at your room and your conversation with kyu.

“hate him,why does my brother always threat me and I always falls for that, silly me .. he must be laughing right now..Pabo ahzie” you thought.