When Prismatic and Elastin Meet (2)

Peutin High

The time Xiyeon was waiting for finally came, the end of the orientation. She stood up and streched her body. She saw her mother walking towards her direction. She wanted to escape but she can't as Nayoung, Roa, Kyla and Yehana stood in front of her blocking her way to run outside. Xiyeon force a smile as her mom introduced her again with her new found friends. 

Before her mom said goodbye, she gave Xiyeon some more instructions and told her to behave. Xiyeon wanted to protest but she knew herself that she was a little playful. Nayoung invited them to eat in a school cafeteria which everyone agreed. While walking towards the cafeteria, Nayoung was ponting various parts of the school to Xiyeon and Kyla. Nayoung was busy explaining things to two when her beloved friend appeared all of a sudden.

Xiyeon scanned the new girl in front of her from head to toe and once again amazed with the girls unbelievable body proportion. She guessed that the girl was working out as she was clothed with sweet shirt and exercise shorts. The girls eyes met Xiyeon's and the former smiled brightly at her. 

"How many times did I tell you not to wander around the school, in your exercise shorts, Kang Yuha?" Nayoung scolded the new girl in Xiyeon and Kyla's eyes. 

"Come on, this is not even hot pants, this are the things you use when exercising, Im Nayoung." Yuha replied. Nayoung just shrugged her shoulders and divert her attention to the younger students that were with her. 

"This is Kang Yuha, a senior student like me too, Yuha meet Xiyeon and Kyla the new students in our school" 

"Hello!" Yuha greeted them. Xiyeon and Kyla shyly bowed at her and introduced themselves. Yehana cheerily greeted Yuha too and in return, Yuha pinch her cheeks.

Yuha can manipulate and control ice. She and Nayoung had been together since their first year as ice and water goes well together. Nayoung once save Yuha's life. She can't fully utilize her power if there was no water. She was once cornered by the Stregois. They were a deadly creatures who uses dark magic that creates fear and harm to the Prismatic, Elastin and No-Maj. Stregois also drinks blood which was believed that they will be more invencible. 

Nayoung found Yuha powerless, blood dripping on her temple. From the look of it, Nayoung knew that Yuha was running out of power. The stregoi was about to bury his fangs in Yuha's neck when Nayoung throws water and Yuha was quick enough to know what to do next. The stregoi was frozen to death and shattered into pieces.  From then on, Nayoung and Yuha became a very good friends. 

The 4 of them decided to find a seat before ordering when they heard a sudden commotion. They looked in that direction and saw 3 students receiving wows and cheers from the people in the cafeteria. Their attention were taken and attempted to check who were the students. Xiyeon saw a familiar face from the three, she saw the girl she accidentally met a while ago, Rena. At this point, Xiyeon's attraction to Rena was getting stronger. She didn't expect that the girl will be oozing with appeal. She saw two other beautiful girls, she then told herself that it was not a bad idea studying in Puetin High as she saw a lot of beautiful people. Xiyeon's jaw was literally dropping as the 3 girls were coming near them. 

"The girl on the left side is Rena sunbaenim, she was the girl that you...." Yehana was trying to tell Xiyeon who the girl was but was just cut-off by the later. 

"I know, you don't need to remind me." Xiyeon replied. Yehana was trying to supress her laughter which seems to be contagious as Kyla was supressing her laghter too. 

"Rena can control the element metal" Yuha continued. 

"Ah a fellow Elastin" Kyla said. Nayoung nodded. Yuha gestured saying that she was an Elastin too. Yehana raised her hand joining them as she was an Elastin too. 

"The girl on the right is Eunwoo, and the one on the middle is Kyulkyung. She is considered the queen of this school as she is highly recognize for her beauty. The 3 of them are Elastin and a junior students of this school." Nayoung explained. They were all amazed by the three's visual. Xiyeon noticed that the 3 of them were heading to their direction when Yuha all of a sudden made a comment. 

"Waah, Kyulkyung so pretty" Yuha was literally starring at Kyulkyung. Yuha had a huge crush on the girl. Nayoung once told her to confess but Yuha will not find the courage to do so. She felt that Kyulkyung likes Nayoung instead. No matter how Nayoung tells Yuha that she was not interested, Yuha still can't muster her courage.

Rena, Kyulkyung and Eunwoo saw the 4 of them. They stopped in front of them and greeted them happily. Xiyeon noticed that the 3 of them were bubly. Nayoung motioned them to go to their seat. They ordered one by one and when they were all settled two other students joined them. Nayoung told the new comers to go ahead and order some foods. When all 10 of them were seated, Nayoung started to introduced Xiyeon and Kyla to the rest of the group.

"This is Xiyeon and Kyla. They are both freshmen students. Xiyeon is the daughter of head teacher Kahi and Kyla is a transferee from the US." Nayoung explained.

"Yow, what's up, yes bro! Woah! Name is..uhm...what's this...."

"Don't make yourself funny Eunwoo, we all know you forgot what to say if you speak English. Kyla speaks Korean" Yuha said trying to save Eunwoo from a total embarrassment. Kyla laughed.

"I'm Kyla and I can control motions. I also have a psionic power." 

"Oh you are an Elastin" said Kyulkyung.

"How about you princess?" asked one of the two new student Xiyeon met.

"I'm not a princess don't call me that"

"Oh, she's like you Roa, pretty cocky I see" commented Rena. 

"Okay, I'm Roa, I'm  Prismatic like Nayoung and Sungyeon here." answered Roa.

"I'm a Prismatic too, I can control and manipulate the air." Xiyeon responded.

"Woah cool! I'm Sungyeon and I'm an Earth bender, Roa unnie is a  quintessence bender and Nayoung unnie is a water bender!" the other girl said. Xiyeon smiled at how bubly the girl was. She was reminded of her best-friend who was silently sitting beside her and just smilling brightly. Sungyeon then earned a pinch on her cheek by Roa. 

The 10 of them munched on their food. Roa kept on glancing at Nayoung. She was watching the girl. She was stealing glances as if she was not yet familiar with her. She was trying to register movements and details about Nayoung in her mind. There were cases where in their eyes would meet and Roa would just give a sheepish smile towards her. 

Unknown to the others, Roa and Nayoung has a special relationship. As a trained guard of the Prismatics, Roa was born to protect the keeper's of the Heart of the Prism. Roa will never leave a sight of Nayoung as she is the keeper of Prism Heart. Roa's family were known as loyal and trustworthy guards. Looking after Nayoung, it seems like Roa had developed a deeper feeling for Nayoung which the later reciprocates well. Nayoung's feelings was mutual but they can't let their feelings for each other be the reason for their walls to be broken. They have to make sure that the Prism heart will be kept well hidden and far from the sight of the Stregois. 

 

=======================================================================================================================

A/N: Prismatic are bearer's of classical elements such as Water, Fire, Earth, Wind and Quintessence. 

Elastin are bearer's of theh Chinese and other elements such as Ice, Motion, Light, Heat, Metal and Wood. 

Stregois was taken from the book Vampire Academy.