Fine

Peutin High

She was busy looking for books, she went to every shelves, scanned every books but she couldn’t find what she wanted. She went to darkest area in the library, hoping that the answer she needed was hidden in the old books. She looked to her right and saw another shelf, which was the forbidden area. Peutin High was a school of students with incredible ability but no one dared to go to that area.

Nayoung was scared but she couldn’t let fear stop her, she walked slowly, she clenched her fist and summoned her courage. She could sense that someone was with her. She looked side to side but found nothing. She continued to walk and jumped when someone talked from behind.

“You going in there?” Nayoung was startled and screamed upon hearing it. The voice was familiar but the darkness was not helping. Roa immediately hug her and calmed the scared Nayoung. The older girl looked at Roa who was grinning at her.

“You scared me” she said hitting Roa in her arms lightly, the other girl just smiled and kissed Nayoung in the forehead. She held Nayoung hands and went to the area.

The place was dusty, they coughed a bit with all the dust in the room. Roa helped Nayoung find any book that would somehow help Yuju and Chaeyeon. Nayoung was sure that there was an instance in the history where a stregoi became a human. Two books caught her attention, she took it handed it to Roa.

Roa placed the books on a table near them. She scanned the room and saw that no one would dare to go inside. She was looking at the busy Nayoung who was looking for other books. She couldn’t help it and took the opportunity to back hugged Nayoung. The latter was startled a bit. She rested her chin on Nayoung’s shoulder.

“What are you doing?” Nayoung asked.

“Just inhaling the scent of yours” she responded.

She then kissed Nayoung’s neck, slowly dragged it to Nayoung’s shoulder and back to her neck again. Nayoung leaned to Roa a bit and elicit a moan. Roa knows how to control her well. She turned her around and collide her lips with Nayoung’s. She deepened the kiss, Roa broke it and went down to Nayoung’s neck again. She was about to pull Nayoung’s clothes down from her shoulders when Nayoung stopped her. They stared at each other, Roa knew Nayoung wanted it but was wondering why.

“Someone…might see us” Nayoung said shyly.

“No one would dare coming in here.” Roa whispered her response. Nayoung whimpered and stopped Roa again. Her eyes was asking “what” again. Nayoung looked down. She didn’t want to be seen by any students but she wanted this. Nayoung wanted Roa’s touch, she wanted all of her.

Roa looked at her and smirked, the very smirked that made Nayoung fall in love with her. She looked with a questioning eyes but Roa knew better. She whispered in Nayoung’s ears again and continued with her assault in Nayoung’s neck. Roa was fired up. Her thirst for Nayoung’s warmth was immeasurable. Heat engulf both of them and they vanished from thin air. They were in the library thus whimpers and screams were controlled. Nayoung was not loudd anyways, Roa was thankful for Nayoung being like that. They were both immersed in their own world. They wouldn’t care about anything but just the both of them.

-0-

Xiyeon's hands wrapped around Rena’s hand. People from the campus were amazed as how beautiful couple they were. She was smiling brightly. She finally had Rena under her spell. People greeted them in which they greet back.

Rena and Xiyeon went in there usual spot, under the shade of the tree. Rena’s head was on Xiyeon’s lap. The younger was busy caressing Rena’s face. She bent down and kissed Rena on the forehead. The older girl smiled and reached for Xiyeon’s face again. She held it and kissed her lips. It was short, Xiyeon wanted to kiss her longer but they were outside.

They decided to walk again and Rena was greeted by bunch of girls. Xiyeon ignored it first but her jealousy was firing up again. She calmed herself and held Rena’s hand tighter.

“Rena sunbae, sorry to bother but can you help me with this?” a girl asked Rena. She looked at Xiyeon first asking permission. Xiyeon thought that she couldn’t be selfish and nodded. Rena smiled and went to the girl who needed her help.

Xiyeon was watching them, she could see that Rena was laughing along with the girl. It was harmless but she couldn’t bear the fact that her love was laughing with another girl. She decided to leave them first in which caught the attention of Rena.

Rena ran towards Xiyeon and caught her hand. Xiyeon stopped. She looked at Rena and the older girl could see that she was sulking. She held her face and smiled.

“Why did you leave?” Rena asked.

“I just can’t see you laughing with another girl” Xiyeon responded.

“You don’t need to worry, I’m yours, only yours”

“I know but I just can’t erase the fact that you are so popular and a Casanova”

“I know I am to hot but I am not a player”

“So cocky eh?” Rena smiled and hugged Xiyeon. She run down her hand to Xiyeon’s hair. She looked at her but she could see the wariness in Xiyeon’s eyes.

“How would I know that I am the only one for you?” Xiyeon asked all of a sudden.

“I don’t have an exact answer but what I know it is you that I love” Rena answered. Xiyeon was not satisfied to her answer. She pouted her lips and Rena could see that.

“I am just worried that you might play a lot” Xiyeon said, she looked down. Rena sighed.

“Don’t worry okay?”

“I want to but…” Xiyeon was stopped.

“Can you hear that?” Rena said all of a sudden.

“Hear what?”

“There”

“What?” Xiyeon was wondering as to what Rena was pertaining to. She was startled when Rena all of a sudden hugged her. Rena pressed Xiyeon’s head to her chest. Xiyeon was still clueless of what Rena was doing.

“There, the sound of my heart beating for you, can you hear it now?” Xiyeon smiled with the swift movement of Kang Rena. She now know why a lot of girls fall for this girl. They stayed like that for a few minutes.

Rena broke it and held Xiyeon’s face with both of her hands. She smiled at her and kissed her forehead. They held hands and continued to walk.

-0-

Eunwoo was in her room, she skipped class. She was still feeling miserable. Even Kyulkyung gave up on cheering her. She let her be alone and went to go see Yuha. She hugged her legs and started to cry. She was still hurt.

She remembered Kyla’s words and that made the gates of tears open. She couldn’t believe that Kyla said those words. She heard a knock on a door but ignored it.

“Kyulkyung unnie, do you have…? Kyla was unable to finish her question upon seeing the crying Eunwoo.

Eunwoo looked away and wipe her tears. She could see that Kyla was coming towards her. Kyla sat beside Eunwoo who was looking at the other side. She summoned her courage but hesitating to tap Eunwoo. She retracted her hand from attempting to touch Eunwoo. She sighed but decided to talk.

“Unnie, I’m sorry.” She finally said. Eunwoo buried her face in between her folded knees. She didn’t have the courage to look at Kyla. She could hear sincerity to Kyla’s words but she couldn’t just forgive the maknae.

Kyla went to her knees, in front of Eunwoo. She lifted Eunwoo’s head, making sure that their eyes would meet. She mouthed sorry again but Eunwoo still was hurting. She stood up and headed to the door. She twisted the door knob but Kyla was quick enough to close the door back. She turned Eunwoo around and stared at the girl.

“Unnie, I know you are hurting but please hear me out, okay?” Kyla said breathing deeply in every word.

“What is it that you want to say?” finally, Kyla heard something from Eunwoo.

“I know I do you wrong, I was just taken away by my emotion and…”

“I know, I was too clingy and probably choking you. That’s okay, I get that” Eunwoo tried to open the door again but was stopped again by Kyla.

“Yes you were choking me but unnie, I realized that I miss you so much and I love you” Eunwoo couldn’t believe what she heard but she thought that Kyla was just trying to pity on her so much.

“You don’t need to do this, I’m okay” Eunwoo twisted the door knob again but was stopped by Kyla. Kyla pushed Eunwoo a bit and leaned her on the door. She crashed her lips against Eunwoo but the older girl was fighting. Eunwoo was pushing Kyla but the younger girl was stronger, she held Eunwoo’s wrist, pulled it upwards and leaned it to the door. Eunwoo was still trying to fight but Kyla just deepened the kissed.

Eunwoo finally surrendered and melt herself with the kiss. Her hands that were cuffed by Kyla’s hand loosened a bit, Kyla was quick to know that Eunwoo was not fighting anymore. Eunwoo’s hand wrapped itself around Kyla’s neck.

They couldn’t hear anything other than their own gasping and beating heart. Eunwoo could felt Kyla’s feelings through that kiss. She didn’t realize that the girl would return her feelings.

Kyla finally realized what she feels towards Eunwoo. The incident taught her a lot of lessons and made her understand what Eunwoo means to her.

-0-

Nayoung and Roa were waiting for the rest of the girls. Roa was fixing Nayoung’s clothes when Yuha and Kyulkyung arrived. Yuha lightly elbowed Roa and was teasing her with her dancing eyebrows. Roa just shook her head and continued fixing Nayoung’s clothes.

The cherry couple, Sungyeon and Yehana came and greeted the unnies with their bright smile. They were followed by Rena and Xiyeon. Their jaw dropped when they saw Kyla and Eunwoo together. What was more surprising was their hands were clasped together.

“Look at you! Welcome back Jung Eunwoo” Rena opened her arms and Eunwoo hugged her back. Rena shuffled Eunwoo’s hair which she returned by a slap on her arms.

“Are you okay now?” Nayoung asked Eunwoo which was returned by a nod by the latter. Nayoung smiled and happy to know that all of them were back on track.

“We will meet Yuju and her girlfriend tomorrow” Nayoung said. She then brought the book she found in the library. She smiled upon remembering what happened back there in the library. She looked at Roa and her handsome grin was plastered again on her face.

She told them the things she discovered in which the others also gave their sentiments. Rena and Xiyeon also told them about what they learned from Jang Seungyeon. They carefully planned what to do next.

What they didn’t know was there was another person who was listening to them. Doyeon was there, eves dropping. She smirked at the fact that they would meet a stregoi. She thought to herself, she would finally meet one and would get her revenge.

-0-

A/N: Hello Everyone!
I apologize for the late update. I was planning to update this at least every other day or everyday but my Wifi provider was KJ and halted the service thus unable to update for a few days. Now I am back with this story. As a gift to everyone, I wrote this chapter that I hope will put a smile on your face thought the lter part shows that a conflict was about to happen. Also, note that this is a fanfiction, I know some of them are minors but please do not think to much.
Thank you for waiting patiently.