Say You Wont' Let Go Part 1

Peutin High

Roa woke up in a room where candles were the only source of light. The room was unbelievably huge for her. She sat up and her head was spinning, she felt like she drank 11 bottles of Soju. A man entered her room, it startled Roa but she gave it the benefit of the doubt.

“Your Highness, the majesty is waiting for you downstairs”

Upon hearing those words, she realized where she was. She ran towards the guy and hand chopped the guy’s neck. She ran down the stairs only to be greeted by the most powerful stregois.

She stopped and was taken back with the number of people who were downstairs. In the middle of the table, she could see the person that brought life to her in this world. She hoped that she wasn’t even born in this world, especially if the one who gave her life was the most evil person there was.

“My daughter, come, dinner is serve”

“I am not your daughter”

“No matter how you deny it young girl, you have her blood” said one on the stregois. This stopped Roa, she hate herself from being one of them.

“I am not your daughter, you deserve to die”

Right then and there, a fire sword went out from Roa’s hand. She launched herself to Hyuna but she was blocked by the stregois. She was able to put them down but Victoria was able to immobile her. She as a 5th element bender was able to escape and launched herself to Hyuna. Her sword was above her head and ready to slashed Hyuna but her mother was stronger.

Hyuna stood up and reached her hand out to stop Roa. She was stopped in the mid-air, Roa can’t move. Hyuna moved her hand to the right and Roa was thrown to the wall. Hyuna’s men went to her and held her on both arms. Hyuna walked towards her and pulled her hair back.

“You being my daughter doesn’t mean you can disrespect me” Hyuna warned.

“Bull” Roa said and spit on Hyuna.

Hyuna laughed and pulled down Roa’s clothes on the shoulder area. She could see that bite marks. She gets a knife and sliced her wrist blood ooze out of her hand. Roa was fighting to get away from the people who were holding her. Hyuna then scratch Roa’s bite marks and this elicits a groan from the younger girl. She let the blood on her hand dropped on Roa’s bite mark.

After a few seconds, Roa’s eyes turned red and her hangs went out. Hyuna liked what she sees. The other stregois laughed with her.

“Come my dear successor, soon we will invade your dear school and conquer the world”

-0-

Months, days, time had passed and Nayoung gets better. She regained her strength back but her life was incomplete. The love of her life was nowhere to be found. She was in the school’s balcony and thinking where Roa could have been.

This kind of moment, there would always be someone who would sneakily back-hugged her and rest her chin on her shoulder. Someone who would kiss away all the worries but that person had been missing for months now. No one knew where she was.

Xiyeon found Nayoung in the balcony and she went towards her. She joined the sad looking Nayoung and wrapped her arms around Nayoung’s arm. The older girl patted Xiyeon’s head. She knew that Xiyeon just wanted to comfort her.

“Unnie, do you miss her?”

Nayoung just nodded. The pain on her chest started to ache. She couldn’t believe that the girl that she loves the most would be gone and missing. She was not even there when she was fighting for her life. Xiyeon did not ask further, she knew that Nayoung was hurting. She knew that Nayoung was fighting all of this. She could see it in her eyes.

-0-

Nayoung decided to go out, she needed an outlet to fight the longing she had for Roa. She walked and walked until she reached a street she didn’t know. She scanned the area and saw two men running, she also the one chasing them. She saw that it was a girl, upon seeing a closer look, her eyes grew from tremor. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She gasped and hid.

The girl passed by her and the girl’s red locks reminded her of someone so dear to her heart. Her heart raced, she knew who it was. She followed them and she found them in an alley. The girl was then surrounded by more men. She wanted to help but she was stopped upon seeing the girl’s eyes.

“Roa” she whispered.

The men attacked Roa one by one. Roa’s sword that was made of fire seamlessly slashed towards every man’s body until one man was left. She walked towards him and caught him in the neck. She raised him of the ground. Nayoung could hear the man pleading but Roa just laughed. Roa bite the man’s neck until blood was out of his body. She dropped him and wiped . She started to walk but was stopped by a voice she knew.

“Roa”

She stopped and looked at Nayoung. Roa’s eyes were bleeding red, she was pale. Her hangs were out and seemed to not know who she was. Roa froze, the girl in front of her seemed to be familiar but she couldn’t remember. She walked passed by Nayoung but her arms was caught by Nayoung.

“Roa, this not who you are” Nayoung said.

She looked at Nayoung, scanned her. She felt a chemical reaction inside her body. Nayoung walked closer and Roa flinched and step back. She swayed her sword towards Nayoung warning her to not get close.

“Roa, please”

“Who are you?”

“I’m Nayoung. You’re girlfriend”

“Hahahaha, I don’t have a girlfriend”

This broke Nayoung’s heart. Roa retracted her sword and turned around. She started walking but Nayoung ran towards her and back hugged her. Roa stopped, she started to see Nayoung in her head. Her head started to ache and she groaned in pain. She removed Nayoung’s hand and faced her. Nayoung put her hands and Roa’s face and caressed it.

“Roa, comeback please” Nayoung pleaded.

Roa’s heart beat started to race. She thought this was the first time that she was feeling this. She looked at Nayoung again and she saw her many times in her dreams. She was not sure who she was but she kept on appearing on her dreams. Roa removed Nayoung’s hand and ran away. Nayoung tried to follow but Roa was fast.

-0-

The school was in chaos as news of stregois breaking in every city reached them. They heard that they were attacking them. Some of the students panicked, some were complacent.

Eunwoo reached their dorm and found her friends all gathered in the table. She sat besides Kyla, she told them the news and all of them already knew. She scanned the room and found no Nayoung in there. She asked but  all of them shrugged. The door opened and Nayoung entered the dorm. She went to the head mistress and was totally aware of what was happening.

“Unnie, what did the ministry said?” Eunwoo asked.

“They said not to panic, the school is protected and stregois won’t be able to break in.” Nayoung replied.

“I hope so, now that Hyuna have the Prism, I know she will be extra powerful” Kyla remarked.

“That’s right” Yuha agreed.

“I saw Roa the other day” Nayoung said all of a sudden. All of them were flustered upon hearing what the eldest member said. Nayoung’s eyes started to get gloomy.

“She’s different now. She’s not the Roa that we know, I know”

“Unnie” Yehana went to Nayoung, running her hands up and down Nayoung’s arm. They all knew that Nayoung missed her so much.

“She can’t remember me”

“What? Roa Unnie can’t remember you? You are the love of her life” Rena reacted.

“I’m not surprise as expected from a stregoi” Yuha said.

“Take back what you said!” Rena said angrily.

“Why would I? Once an evil always an evil” Yuha

“My goodness! She is your friend!” Rena shouted.

“I don’t have a friend who is a stregoi!” Yuha replied.

“Okay stop!” Nayoung said.

All of them went quiet. Kyulkyung was not happy with what Yuha did. She knew that Yuha hated stregois but Roa was different. She was her bestfriend, one of her dearest friend. She couldn’t believe that Yuha was being stubborn. She dragged Yuha to the other side of the room and stared at her in dismay.

“What?” Yuha asked.

“You are unbelievable”

“Are you also siding with that stregoi? Come on you are my girlfriend”

“She is your best friend for goodness sake Kang Yuha! How can you say that in front of Nayoung unnie, you know she is hurting.”

“I know but that doesn’t mean that….”

“You are out of control”

Kyulkyung left after she said that. Yuha was left in the kitchen and her girlfriend’s words somehow affected her. She sat down and drank a glass of water. She realized that she was somehow being unreal. She hurts Roa, Nayoung and now Kyulkyung.