R Square π

Peutin High

She was lead to a room. It was dark as the night, candle lights were lit and was leading her to another room. She walked slowly and reached the end, she saw a tall woman standing. She was facing the girl's back. Light slowly grew and she was having a clearer vision of who the girl was.

“Nayoung” Roa said.

Nayoung slowly turned around, Roa walked forward and she saw her eyes. It was red, bloody, fiery. She was wondering what happened to the love of her life. Nayoung all of a sudden talk.

“Hello, Roa” then she laughed. Few minutes later Nayoung slowly changed her appearance, a person Roa couldn’t believe that was part of her. Nayoung was not Nayoung, she became Hyuna.

“Ah!” Roa shouted.

“That’s okay honey, that’s okay” Jaejoong said hugging and calming Roa from her bad dream.

Roa was gasping hard, she started to cry as she hold her father. She was being hunted by Hyuna. She couldn’t believe that the person that they all fear and hate was related to her. She looked at her father. She was looking for answer but Jaejoong didn’t know where to start. She changed her mind and look around her. She noticed that she was in the hospital. She looked around and the girl that she wanted to see was not there.

“Where is Nayoung?” she asked.

“She’s in the ICU” Jaejoong answered her. She tried to stand up but she was stopped by her father. She looked at her father pleadingly to let her go.

“I need to see her” her eyes started to get watery. She couldn’t believe that the love of her life was unconscious in a hospital bed. Her father nodded, he understood. He assisted Roa to stand-up. She requested for her dad to stay in the room, she wanted to see Nayoung alone.

She went inside the ICU, she saw Nayoung laying on the hospital beds. Tubes were connected to her body, her eyes were drawn to Nayoung’s torso, it was covered by a bandage, she can see a slight crimson color on it. She bent down and held Nayoung’s hand, she started to cry again.

Roa remembered her promise to Nayoung, she should protect Nayoung but she was not able to do so. It was supposed to be her before anyone else. She promised herself that she would get her revenge. She wiped her tears and went outside the room. She looked in the glass window again and started to break down, she cried once more. She leaned her back on the window and cried her heart out.

Her friends started to come. They saw Roa crying, Yuha walked towards her and punched her. Roa loses her balance and fell on the floor. Yuha was gasping as she was also wounded, her energy was not back yet. She grabbed Yuha by her clothes neckline, she was shaking Roa.

“You are a freaking liar! You are like them!” Yuha said.

Kyulkyung was stopping Yuha, Kyla and Rena were also stopping Yuha from hurting Roa further. Roa was just staring at Yuha, tears were flowing down her eyes. She didn’t know what to do. Yuha turned Roa around and let her face the window glass.

“Look, look what have you done to Nayoung” this triggered Roa and broke Yuha’s grasped. She faced her.

“Do you think it was my plan? Do you think I want Nayoung in that hospital bed!”

“I don’t know Roa, I can’t believe you anymore. I won’t believe a stregoi’s words” Yuha replied. Kyulkyung’s arms were still wrapped around Yuha, she knew that any moment she would hurt Roa again.

Roa started crying again, she was on her knees. She herself couldn’t accept the fact that she was a stregoi, much worse the daughter of their queen, the most evil one. She was still confused.

Yuha just left, Kyulkyung followed her. Kyla and Eunwoo followed them. Rena, Xiyeon, Sungyeon and Yehana were with Roa they were calming her. Roa wiped her tears and stood up. She looked at her friends.

“I’m sorry” she said. Rena went towards her and hugged the crying Roa. Sungyeon and Yehana joined in. Xiyeon was hesitating, she knew it was Roa’s fault but her thoughts of her being the princess of the dark side drawn into her. She shook it off and joined them in hugging Roa.

“I honestly don’t know what to feel but one thing I know is you love Nayoung unnie” Xiyeon said. Roa nodded. Nayoung was her life. Nayoung was her everything.

She was Nayoung’s guard which made their relationship complicated. She couldn’t love a Keeper as that would put the both of them in danger. Nayoung should not be hurt and if Nayoung sees Roa hurting she knew that this would hurt Nayoung, it could also put Nayoung’s life in danger. However, all of these things were not even a hindrance for their love. Nayoung would only look at Roa and she could feel that love.

-0-

Yeonjung was feeding Doyeon. She was getting better and better but now it was Doyeon who was in the hospital. She blew air on the porridge and put it inside Doyeon’s mouth. While she was stirring the porridge, thoughts of Doyeon’s action came into her. She knew that she was the reason why Doyeon did all of that. She wanted to blame herself but her train of thoughts was broken when Doyeon’s hand reached her face. She looked at Doyeon.

“I’m sorry” said Doyeon. Yeonjung put the bowl of porridge in the table and held Doyeon’s hand. She looked at her lovingly and smiled. She pressed her lips to Doyeon’s and the girl kissed back.

“That’s okay but please do this kind of extreme things for me” Yeonjung said.

“I promise” Doyeon said and kissed Yeonjung again. The kissed was broken when they heard a knock on the door.

“Come in” Yeonjung said.

Chaeyeon walked in the room. She was with Yuju. The two hesitantly walked in the room. Yuju handed a basket of fruits to Yeonjung. Doyeon was surprised to see them. She was not expecting them actually.

Yuju and Chaeyeon hesitantly came nearer Doyeon. Chaeyeon pushed Yuju forward and asked her to talk. Yuju cleared he throat and started to talk.

“How are you?” Yuju asked.

“Feeling better”

“Uhmm….we brought you fruits” Yuju added, Chaeyeon lightly elbowed Yuju for talking non-sense. Yuju looked at her and gave her a I-don’t-know-what-to-say look.

“I’m sorry” Doyeon replied. This surprised Yuju and Chaeyeon. Yeonjung sat beside Doyeon and held her hands. She squeezed it and encouraged Doyeon to continue talking.

“I was blinded by my anger. Xiyeon told me everything and about the stregoi who hurt Yeonjung” Doyeon continued.

“I understand, if I am on your shoes I will do the same” Yuju replied.

“I realized that, Chaeyeon was different. I’m sorry for threatening your life”

“That’s okay Doyeon, I can’t blame you for doing so”

“Yuju ssi, please continue to love Chaeyeon ssi”

“I will, till the end of the world” Chaeyeon smiled with Yuju’s response. Yeonjung cringe and hugged Doyeon. They were happy that both party were now in good terms.

-0-

Roa went to her father and talked to him. She wanted an answer. She wanted a clear explanation to all of this. She wanted to know if Hyuna was lying.

“Who is Hyuna in your life dad?” She asked. Jaejoong sighed, he wanted to keep it a secret but he thought that he should tell Roa about it.

“Is it true that I am her daughter? Is my father also a stregoi?”

“No, I am your father and yes Hyuna is your real mother”

“Why did you hide this from me? How about mommy then?”

“I met your mom after Hyuna died. We all thought she was dead”

“How did this happened dad? Tell me” Roa started to cry again. Jaejoong sighed again, it pains him to see her only daughter hurting.

“I was a young rebellious student. I played a lot and gone into places I shouldn’t be. In my wish to be far away from your grandparents, I reached a place where I met Hyuna. Our world was safe and united back then. All creatures were at peace. I met Hyuna at a bar where I always stay. She was a young and ambitious. I always talk to her, she hears my troubles. I fell in love with her and she returned my feelings. We lived together, our love bore a fruit which is you. I brought her back to my city but my parents wouldn’t accept her. She gave birth to you and that’s when darkness started to consume her. Her ambition to rule the world strikes back and she started to do ways she shouldn’t do. She started kill people again, she drank a Prismatic and Elastin’s blood which made her extra powerful. The ministry knew about this and went after her, she was captured and imprisoned but she tried to escape. It was not a successful escape and I learned that she died from there”

Jaejoong story made Roa had a clearer understanding of what she was. However, she still couldn’t accept the fact that she was her daughter. She couldn’t believe it. She didn’t want to believe it. She started to cry again with that thought. Jaejoong hugged her and could understand her daughter’s pain. He knew that this time would come, he wanted to keep it a secret but fate was playing with them. He knew that Hyuna would go after Roa.

-0-

Roa was sleeping peacefully. The unlimited crying drained down her energy. Her dad put her to sleep. A cold air entered her room and she started to have nightmares. This made her unable to sleep back. She was shaking, the pain on her arm started to kick in and she started to her voices. She opened her eyes, she stood up. She could feel an unidentified kind of energy.

“Roa” she keeps hearing voices that was calling her. She was still shaking, she was trying to fight it but the force was so strong.

She then felt something growing in . She clenched her teeth to fight but fangs started to appear. She went to the bathroom to check it and it was there. Out of anger, she punched the mirror. Blood started to flow out of her hand, she inhaled the scent of her own blood and her eyes started to become crimson read.

She looked at the mirror again and she saw Hyuna on the reflection. She tried to fight it but Hyuna was controlling her. She could feel a stronger power inside of her.

“That’s it my dear, come to me”

Roa heard those words. She went outside and headed to go outside. Jaejoong saw her and followed her. Roa couldn’t hear his father’s words. She kept on walking until she reached the hospitals rooftop. She stood at the edge of it and felt the air hugged her. She could still hear Hyuna’s voice inside her head.

“Jump”

Those words ringed in her head, she was about to jump but Jaejoong was able to pulled her down. Roa escaped from Jaejoong’s arms. Her father was so shocked upon seeing Roa. Her dearest daughter was becoming like her biological mother.

“Roa, honey, you are not like this” Jaejoong said but this did not stop Roa.

“Kill him” Hyuna’s voice commanded her.

Roa launched herself to her father and strangled him. She had beaten her own father. Jaejoong couldn’t hurt her daughter, he knew he was being controlled. Blood started to drip in Jaejoong’s temple.

“Finish him”

Roa was about to punched her father but a strong light beam blinded her, this retracted Roa from hurting his father further. Kahi and Jea were there. Roa immediately jump from the hospital’s rooftop and she was gone with the air. Kahi looked down only to find no one. Their fear happened. Roa became a stregoi.

Meanwhile, Nayoung was in the ICU and her sister was watching her, her finger move and a loud beeping sound echoed the room.

“Doc! Doc” Linzy, shouted.

Doctors and nurses rushed towards Nayoung. She was having convulsion. The lines from the machine started to depletes. Nayoung was fighting for her life. Her eyes were closed but she can only see Roa.

Her sister was worried as the machines were showing unstable lines. Nayoung needed Roa, but she was not there. Roa was her guard but she was not there. Nayoung and Roa’s promise to each other vanished in the thin air.

-0-

A/N: Gawd, I can't believe this. This story went longer than what I expected. I know you guys will scream at me with this chapter but this is a "fantasy" fic and not just fluff. So what happened to Roa and Nayoung? Clues are scattered everywhere in the story, in the previous chapter.And this is about to end. 

Thank you for reading this, I hope you guys are enjoying.