Thirst

Peutin High

Eunwoo was hopping around and humming some random songs. She was really in the good mood and everyone in the dining table could see that.

“Good morning beautiful people!” she greeted everyone in the dining table.

“What was in your dream that you are extra happy today?” Rena asked while sipping her coffee. Eunwoo just smiled and started to munch on her food. One by one all ten of them sat on their dining table for breakfast. Roa was about to sit beside Eunwoo when the other girl blocked it, she asked her to go ahead and sit beside Rena. Kyla was the last one who arrived and Eunwoo guided her to sit beside her.

Eunwoo was literally serving Kyla which shocked all of them. She was feeding Kyla which made Sungyeon’s jaw dropped. They were all surprised as to why Eunwoo was all sweet with the maknae.

Yehana saw that Sungyeon’s mouth was still open from the amazement of Eunwoo’s sweetness with Kyla. Yehana took this opportunity to insert a hotdog inside the younger girl’s mouth.

“Yah!” she shouted. Yehana was laughing her heart out. The rest of them laugh at the bright girl’s antics.

“You were literally frozen” Yehana said.

“Look at Eunwoo unnie, I mean wasn’t she complaining about how weird Ila was the other day?”

“You know, Eunwoo has QFL and Ila probably did something that is why she is all mushy with her” Rena responded.

“Eunwoo! You will scare Kyla if you keep on doing that” Yuha said. Eunwoo glared at her and stick her tongue out.

Kyla was starting to feel uncomfortable. She asked the older girl to stop. Eunwoo compiled but she was still staring at Kyla. All of them shake their head at Eunwoo’s sudden affection with the maknae.

Their respective class was about to start and each of them head to their classroom. Xiyeon was thankful that she and Kyla were able to escape Eunwoo. Rena and Kyulkyung had to drag her out of the classroom.

Their teacher came and her noisy classmate kept quiet. Xiyeon and Kyla heard that this teacher was strict and one of the most terror teacher in school. Xiyeon actually hate this teacher as she finds her arrogant and all.  Goo Hara started to write some mathematical questions on the board.

“Can anyone solve the problem on the board?” she asked the class. All of them were in silence as the question was really hard. They don’t even understand why their teacher would want them to answer it.

“Park Xiyeon” Xiyeon’s fear happened when all of a sudden the teacher called her. She closed her eyes and hope that she was called for something else. She stood up and waited for a few seconds.

“There were rumors that you were able to get into this school because of special treatment. Is that true?”

“No Ms. Goo, I took the exam and passed like the others” Xiyeon responded.

“As the daughter of the head minister, I doubt that you did. Can you answer the question on the board?” the teacher challenged. Xiyeon’s pride was somehow hurt. She knew that being the daughter of the head minister of the school, judgments such us would occur.

She went towards the board and was handed with the marker. Xiyeon was shaking inside, she wanted to prove that she was able to enter the school with her own capabilities. She held the marker and froze. The question on the board was indeed a hard one.

“I knew it, you can’t solve it right? You see…”

“Hold on ma’am” Xiyeon cut-off her teacher. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She started to write something, her hand continued to scribble something on the board. Kyla smirk as she knew that Xiyeon was clearly pretending that she didn’t know the answer.

Xiyeon erased the first thing she wrote and decided to go ahead and solve the problem. Her teacher’s jaw dropped as Xiyeon continued to write mathematical equations. Her classmates were also impressed with how Xiyeon was able to answer it.

“There” she said after she wrote her final answer. Her teacher gulped as Xiyeon’s answer was correct. The class cheered as Xiyeon went back to her seat. She knew that her teacher wanted her to wheel. She hi-five Kyla and smiled at each other.

The class ended and the maknae line went to Yehana’s practice. The girl was part of a theatrical play and they were rehearsing for their recital. Kyla, Sungyeon and Xiyeon watched as Yehana immersed herself into acting. She was in the second level of the stage and waved to them.

The practice was done but Yehana was still in the second level stage, Xiyeon went to her and assisted her in going down the stage. Kyla noticed that the usual smile from Sungyeon’s face was gone. She heard a deep sighed.

“You like Yehana unnie?” the maknae asked. Sungyeon nodded but was staring on the floor. They saw Xiyeon and Yehana goofing around the stage and the pain in Sungyeon’s heart grew.

-0-

“Excuse me, I’m here for a student named Kang Yuha”

“May who you are?”

“My name is Jang Ye-Eun and I am here to pay a visit”

“Yes she is a student here but guest are not allowed to visit without prior appointment. Maybe you can go back tomorrow as they will probably be out of the school”

“I see, thank you sir”

Ye-eun grinned. She had an unsettled business with Yuha. The blonde girl’s scent was always on her nostril. She tasted her blood and she won’t stop until she gets to drink more of Yuha’s blood.

-0-

Sungyeon was in the laundry room. She was trying to wash her clothes but she was clearly absent minded. She lazily threw the clothes inside the washer and sat in front of it. She was drowned with her emotions and all of sudden screamed.

The clothes from the washer started to pop-out of it and clothes were scattered on the floor. She was so hurt that she forgot that her scream could make something explode. She started to cry and didn’t notice Yehana entering the scene.

“What seems to be the problem?” she asked the crying girl. Sungyeon knew who it was even without looking. She looked at her and her tears started to fall again. Yehana wiped it with her fingers and hugged the girl. She let her cry in her shoulder and when Sungyeon stop crying, she asked her again.

“Are you dating Xiyeonie?” she asked. Yehana laughed at Sungyeon’s question. She knew it, the girl was jealous.

“No, she’s my bestfriend”

“Why were you sweet a while ago?”

“Because I was teasing her, Xiyeonie like someone else”

“Really?” Sungyeon asked in between sobs.

“She likes Rena unnie” Sungyeon smiled and Yehana hugged her again.

“It’s only you Sungyeonie. It’s you I like”

“You are not saying that just to make me feel good right?”

“No, don’t you love me?”

“I do!” Yehana smiled with Sungyeon respond. They were the purest couple there was in the school. Yehana assisted Sungyeon to stand and they started to clean the room. Sungyeon stole a kiss from Yehana and the latter smiled brightly at her.

-0-

“Unnie, please get off of me!” Kyla protested. Eunwoo was all over her and being clingy. Roa and Nayoung laughed at the two. Kyla started to run and Eunwoo chased her. The two oldest girls shook their head at the two.

“What do you think Ila did to make Eunwoo fall?” Nayoung asked.

“I don’t know, you know Eunwoo she falls in love quickly.” Roa responded.

Nayoung just shrugged her shoulders. She knew that though Kyla was young the girl was indeed lovabable. Roa smiled at her and dragged her chair closer to her. Nayoung flinched a bit but Roa was quick to trap her in between her arms. She leaned in closer to Nayoung and smiled at her. She tucked Nayoung’s hair behind her ear.

“Why are you so pretty?” she asked trying to be cheesy with Nayoung. The older girl blushed and slightly hit Roa’s arm. Their eyes locked, Roa removed Nayoung’s glasses and leaned in. Their lips pressed against each other and started to engulf each other with their love. Roa deepened the kiss and Nayoung wrapped her arms around Roa’s neck. Roa pulled her closer and dominating Nayoung. Fire in bodies started to hit and Roa wanted to do more but seems like it was not the right time. Roa broke the kiss upon hearing someone cleared .

“You two get a room, the younger ones might see you” Yuha suggested. Nayoung leaned her head in Roa’s shoulder out of embarrassment. Roa glared at her without breaking her hug to Nayoung.

“You are such a scene stealer, you know”

“I know but you can have our room for yourselves. I’m going out tonight” Yuha said while grinning. Nayoung turned redder upon hearing those. Roa jokingly punch Yuha.

“But please don’t be loud and make sure to finish it before I come back”

“Yah! Kang Yuha” Roa said though she likes the idea, she knew her limit. The blonde girl grinning to the both of them.

Meanwhile, Xiyeon was busy helping Rena put the soccer balls and equipment back to its respective drawer. Xiyeon likes it when she and Rena were spending time together. She asked her where to put the gloves in which Rena said to put it on the top of the shelf.

Rena warned to be careful as the ladder in the equipment room was somehow rusty and unstable. Xiyeon nodded and said that she could handle it. She didn’t realize that the shelf was high thus struggling to put the gloves back to its place. The ladder started to shake without Xiyeon noticing it. She reached further but loses balance and she started to fall.

 Rena saw this and ran towards Xiyeon. She was able to caught Xiyeon but the younger girl fell on top of her. With the impact of the fall, their lips slightly touched. Xiyeon was so flustered that she froze for a moment. Rena’s eyes widened as she didn’t expect that Xiyeon would fall like this. Xiyeon came to her senses and broke the accidental kiss. She stood up and assisted the older girl.

“I’m sorry” she said.

“That’s fine, are you hurt?” Rena said while she was shaking of the dirt from her. Xiyeon shook her head and Rena gave her an assuring smile. Xiyeon was screaming happily with the accidental kiss. Rena suggested to go back to the dorm as the night was starting to go deeper.